Sports Online

Sports Online

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Tom brady signed ball

Sold a fake ball, went to authenticate and found totally fake, checked google reviews, found same experience from other buyers. Beware.

Rebekah B.

Rebekah B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Don’t waste your time the customer service is terrible, I read a review in which the company is decribed as a scam, I emailed asking for a photograph of the item I was purchasing to put my mind at rest this was met with an entourage of abuse very unprofessional and told my order had been cancelled I will not be receiving a refund. I am now left with the time consuming task of a charge back via my bank.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I ordered two items and I called to ask a few questions. The owner was incredibly rude and abrupt. The email sent confirming that the items had been sent was literally just the tracking number and nothing else. I spent $2000. While the items are nice I would rather have spent more money with a different company that would’ve been friendlier.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sports Online compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Worst online experience ever

It has now been over 4 weeks since I placed my order and I still haven't receive my goods. Every time I ring they inform me it's " On it's way" however are unable to supply a tracking number.
I'm now lodging a claim through BPay to have my order cancelled and get a refund.

Rude & untrustworthy!!