LEIGH

LEIGHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

unable to exchange items

Purchased 4 clothing items online for my daughter for Christmas presents. When the items arrived they were too large. I looked into how I could exchange for a smaller size but I was unaware that online purchases are not able to be exchanged. It says you need to get a refund and purchase the product again. To refund the product you need to pay $8.95. The website says you can take the item to an outlet to exchange which I would have done if they were open! Due to covid in Melbourne no shops are open and if they were I would not have purchased online. Very disappointed in the lack of service and will not shop at Sportsgirl again.

SizingVery large

Love!

What a great store. The ladies at the Karrinyup store are always so helpful and lovely. I love the product, the quality is amazing, I have had pieces that have lasted years. Definitely recommend.

Ava Z.

Ava Z.Sydney, NSW

best store

I'm not going to write about a particular store as their is a reviews section for a reason.
Instead, I'm going to say that by far Sportsgirl is one of the best young fashion shops I have been to.
I go to in store every time I see sales as I know for a fact they are going to be good.
full price can be ridiculously expensive however I won't take a star off as their are sales nearly all the time.
keep it up, Sportsgirl!

Ebony-Jade

Ebony-JadeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bendigo

Dissatisfied with lack of customer service and comments made that were not necessary will not be going back to the bendigo store in a hurry!
Be kind itd not hard
Bendigo store the way the staff refused to take cash and told the young girl in front of me that her till is only set up for card was down right rude the girl wanting to purchase her if said she didbt want the products if she wasnt aloud to pay cash and left. Sales lady then said that she didbt give a ** if cash is a legal tender that it was a waste of her time to deal with cash i was shocked to hear her say that to an assumed co worker who was leaning on the bench sipping his coffee worst way to treat a customer

Store LocationBendigo
Amie C.

Amie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, very happy.

Have made several orders through Sportsgirl online store all have been delivered within a week and a half of order being made and all orders weather it be cosmetics, clothing or shoes Have been sealed and or wrapped appropriately very happy with the service, would definitely recommend. 5 stars.

Crystal

CrystalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Dissapointing!!!!

I've always been a fan of Sportsgirl but I must say.... The lack of communication regarding my order which was placed over a week ago and absoloutley no response to my online enquiry has been such a let down and an absolute turn off. There is all the time in the world for you on instagram posts regarding their products but no time for you once they've got your money and leave you wondering where the hell is my order?! So dissapointing, I understand if there are delays.... just let customers know!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

Bought eye lashes the worst quality ever broke b4 using and the glue didn't stick

I just eyelashes the five pack yesterday at sports girl I took them home called apparel favourite before even got them off the packet tried another pair with the glue doesn't stick at all couldn't weather waste of $20

Store LocationTop Ryde
Tatijana

TatijanaSydney, NSW

Products arent that good

Personally I dont buy clothing from sportgirl. I have bought other stuff before not horrible not not the best. I bought a fluffy body scrub there and it was watermelon scent. I use it in the shower and as soon as I wash it off The scent went away! I always recieve fine service from the girls at merrylands Sydney but I feel like sportsgirl needs to improve their formulas and stuff.

Store LocationMerrylands, Sydney, NSW
Anonymous

AnonymousMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing help

I went in to wagga store to buy a popsocket and asked the person if they had one she said I think there is one in hear and there was not so she went and checked out the back she looked high and low for me and when she could not find one she said ohh I’m so sorry thanks for great service sportsgirl wagga so I ended up buying one of the phone rings

Store LocationWagga wagga

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dress online 40% off

I visited Pacific Fair store to buy a dress. I tried it on and it was perfect. I wasn't able to purchase in store due to discount only being online. The ladies are all lovely in there and couldn't have been more helpful. I purchased online but very much appreciated there assistance.Thankyo very much

Store LocationPacific fair
Sally S.

Sally S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive and immodest

Some designs are ok, but generally speaking the price is too high especially for the quality of clothing being made. Also there's not enough variety for girls who don't want to have their entire chest/legs/arms on display. I mainly struggle with the deep v-necks which makes sportsgirl clothing difficult to wear and make modest.
I just don't bother buying from here anymore.

Store LocationNorthland
SizingSlightly small
Connie S

Connie SSydney, NSW

Service.

had the pleasure to be served by evie at narellan town centre today, what a stylish, fantastic, genuine girl she was. Quite intelligent and creative, she gave me her best opinions on style. Congratulations sportsgirl on employing such a star what an asset to your brand! The other girls were very lovely too.

False eyelashes

I tried taking eyelash out of the packet, the glue was so sticky it ruined the eyelash. I tried taking out next pair - exact same thing happened. Would not recommend!!!!!

SizingSlightly large

Processing time so fast!

Great bargains, plenty of variety. I love the products even though they were all really cheap the quality is excellent! I'll def buy online more often considering I ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Willows Shopping Centre - Townsville

I have never had a negative experience at this store until today. I went into the store and brought the product I wished to buy up to the counter. The service I received was disheartening.

The staff member walked up to the counter, I received no greeting despite me initiating one with a smile and saying “hello”. I was disregarded. My item was scanned, bagged, no farewell was given.

It was upsetting. I will be reluctant to go there again in the future.

Store LocationWillows Shopping Centre Townsville

Cazzita

CazzitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fab customer service

Great service from Emma at Marion, Adelaide today who went above and beyond in an friendly manner to accommodate my wishes. Thanks Emma! Good range of products to suit all ages and sizes too.

Sasha

SashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s good but the nails are terrible (but super cute!) they came off on the first day

I was satisfied with the range of products and the store was easy to find but I am really disappointed in the stick on nail quality! They all came off in the first day

SizingSlightly large
Sabrinna

SabrinnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gone to the dogs.

The current styles look like they are straight out of the late 80's. Nearly everything is baggy and oversized, which is just a way to detract from not being capable of doing tailored, high quality clothing. Trashy designs, trashy fabrics, trashy workmanship at a mid-level price point. Staff are over-zealous to sell, pointing to targets set too high and pressure being placed down the chain.

It's sad. Sportsgirl was once a good brand.

Impressed with quality but unimpressed with gift card online redemption

A quality store with high quality makeup and good face to face service. I was annoyed that I wasn't able to redeem a gift card online, I was not able to make it into the store so I wanted to order online using my gift card but I quickly found out that I was not able to use a gift card. I was very disappointed with this as it makes it inaccessible to some people

Sydney

Sydney

Templestowe Sportsgirl is amazing

I recently visited the newly opened Sportsgirl at The Pines in Templestowe (Victoria) and I was so pleasantly surprised at the customer service! Unfortunately it was a few weeks ago and it didn’t occur to me to leave a review until today and I can’t remember her name. Def recommend checking it out, though! The testers are almost new and are top notch quality :)