Sportsgirl

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Brand Manager for Sportsgirl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Would never come back to this store.My partner buy a dress for me but he wasn’t sure about the size so he bought size 12 instead of 10. Went in store ask for store credit and sales girls were very rude and got told that we have a policy neither refund nor for store credit , Which is totally crap

Karmun
KarmunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of Sportsgirl Returns policy!

I purchased 3 items online during a sale.
They were supposed to be sent express post, but i don't believe they were - Order arrived about a week later.
Anyway, one item was too big, so I went to my local store (within 2 days) and found the correct size and requested an exchange.
The store assistant was happy to process the exchange, but I was advised that since the sale was no longer in place, I would have to pay an extra $18 for the smaller size!
My response was that if that was their policy, I wanted to return all 3 items purchased for a full refund. Subsequently, the store manager approved my exchange request at no extra charge.
What a ridiculous returns/exchange policy! I will not be shopping online @ Sportsgirl again!

Deniz
DenizSydney, NSW

Effing LOVE! Great Quality, Great Value

Sportsgirl kinda disappeared for awhile, and then I noticed it's return about 3 years ago, I went into the store for nostalgic reasons cause I used to shop there all the time as a teen. I was surprised that they kept up the quality of their clothes & astonished at the prices - cheaper than it was 20 years ago!! I'm not kidding!! I love all their Classics like Sportsgirl T Shirts, jumpers, duffle bags, accessories, beauty products... Everyfinkkkkk! Have to admit tho, wearing so much stuff emblazoned with Sportsgirl is a little embarrassing, but worth it for the value I get for such nice clothes. I can never pass a store without popping in, cause I never know what I'll find on sale.

Hayley B.
Hayley B.South East Queensland, QLD

Loved the hair massager

Order the butter hair massager on Tuesday, got it really quick on Thursday. The colour is so cute its a pastel yellow and the material its made of is really soft, and it was only six dollars. I love it going to use it all the time! Highly recommend!!

Burns skin

Burns like chilli. Left my daughter with burns on her lips. I tried it and burned like crazy, and even burned my tongue. Couldn’t get it off. Staff returned no trouble. Should be removed from shelves.

octoeightPerth, WA

horrible eyeliner, a crayon would have worked better.

while the actual shopping experience and clothing are decent but the eyeliner i bought was terrible. i can't even call it eyeliner it was more like a cheep crayon that doesn't work. i even tried it on paper and it barely showed up. the clothing is okay though, over priced but okay.

OMG MY DREAM PLACE LOVE IT LOTS

You should sell phone charms!!!!!it would be so awesome and it would satisfy me lots pls do it and notify me when u do

This was so annoying

I bought this necklace TWICE AND SPENT NEARLY $20 on it and it broke so so so easily both times. I was literally just taking it off gently and it broke. So annoyed witn the cheap material and how I have wasted my money. Make your items stronger sportsgirl

Kate
KateCentral West, NSW

Plumbing Lip Mask

Sports girl, you had the best lip gloss! What happened? Did you change the formula? It now tastes more like water melon and the texture is less tacky. It was great before and kept your lips subtle and moisturised for quite some time. It had a great sticky feel when applied and then soaked in beautifully to keep your lips soft and smooth, in comparison to other products on the market I have tried this was the bomb!
I hope you change it back to how it was as I'm sure others feel the same way.
Hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas :)

Store LocationOrange NSW

Steffy M.
Steffy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Christin Tombul store QLD

Christin the store manager at the Tombul store is fantastic, helpful and genuine in her manner. She goes above and beyond in her customer service. Great assets. Thank you for making my Xmas shopping in your store a pleasant experience.

Jackie
JackieNew South Wales

Sizing is way off for curves girls

I received one pair of denim shorts size 12 which is my size for all shorts across the board, they were insanely tight so I bought another pair of denim shorts a size 14 and again they were so tight. I could zip and button in up but it isn’t comfortable. I would say sizing isn’t completely accurate especially for girls who are curved and have hips and a bum.

Binu J.
Binu J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad customer service by Manager

I tried some cloths on about to buy it from counter The woman goes you are wearing shop cloths . I am like no and none of the shop cloths matched my dress even in colour.
I was so angry I said please inspect my bag .she called security to say I harrased her oh my God [Name Removed] is a witch and she is the manager.

Angry
AngrySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Appalling customer service and shipping times

It’s been 7 days since order was placed with no shipping confirmation (website states 1-3 days) and absolutely no response to the 3 emails I’ve sent to Sportsgirl customer service team.
APPALLING service

Selena
Selena

Prompt, friendly and wonderful items

I have had a few orders now, sent to New Zealand since I have been unable to fly to Oz due to covid. Every order has been promptly sent, some the same day as ordered - very impressed. All items exactly as shown on the website, although some of the blue/aqua/cobalt colouring is different, but still likeable. My recent one included jewellery and there what a nice note with a smiley face letting me know the jewellery was inside the shoe box. This shows the thoughtful of the packer and that they obviously enjoy their job and customers. So because of their prompt service, wonderful clothes and friendly staff, I will continue to buy from Sportsgirl and recommend them to others. Thank you, and hope to visit your stores next year.

PALMSYD
PALMSYDsydney

Excellent Online experience with Sportsgirl!

Made two separate orders over 2 weeks, both deliveries arrived within 3 working days to rural NSW. From my experience, the service is excellent. Will shop with Sportsgirl again.