Online store, Physical store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sportsmans Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
Constructive
Constructive

Missing part of order no refund

Missing part of order, raised 2 tickets with them, they ignored my email, asked for partial refund via PayPal. Very unhelpful and dishonest. Would not recommend dealing with them to anyone

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Sports warehouse Recovery

I ordered premier league soccer ball online, it didn’t arrive. I sent one email and Carlo sorted it out immediately and they removed the freight cost. I then wanted to order another product and I sent one email and Carlo called me and took the order over the phone. Extremely happy with the level of service especially after the mishap. Excellent customer service sports warehouse.

Tanacus
TanacusFar North Queensland, QLD

Read the reviews after I ordered and I got nervous!

For me, everything went to plan. I was emailed my order confirmation (via my Spam folder) and I was given a delivery timeframe. There were no issues with my order, though the packaging was slightly damaged (maybe during transit). The item is what was described and arrived ahead of the specified timeframe. I was satisfied with my first order with them and I would order again.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sportsmans Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

EXCELLENT

I made a purchase online but some of the items weren't available. I was contacted by a person named Carlo who went above and beyond to solve the problem. I have a lot of experience with online shopping and I've never dealt with someone so easy going and eager to please. For the first time ever I felt like I was dealing with an actual person and I was treated like an actual person and not just a number. I got a great deal on the items I purchased and I'm super happy with the whole experience. From now on sportsmans warehouse is the only sporting goods business I'll deal with. I recommend these guy's 100%