Online store, Physical store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sportsmans Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

***Avoid This Seller *** Buyer Beware - No Customer Service

I Purchased a pair of Asics Gel-Kayano in the wrong width by mistake. I asked about the return policy and received no response. Do not buy from this seller.

Constructive
Constructive

Missing part of order no refund

Missing part of order, raised 2 tickets with them, they ignored my email, asked for partial refund via PayPal. Very unhelpful and dishonest. Would not recommend dealing with them to anyone

Avoid at all costs

I bought a pair of shoes through the website. Money came from my account but I didn't receive any email confirmation of purchase or tracking number. They didn't arrive after 2 weeks. Emailed them - they told me it was a "system error" and they couldn't fulfill my order.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sportsmans Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Waited for 7 days and got the wrong order delivered

I order 2 pairs of sneakers on black friday with express postage. I hadn't received any dispatching notification even 6 days post order, so I rang them and spoke to someone that said oh we only have 1 of the 2 shoes you paid for in stock, bit they offered an alternative to try. I received them 5 days later and both shoes were not what I ordered or agreed to.
I have emailed and called many times in the last 4 days trying to return them and I can't get hold of anyone.
Terrible service and waste of money and time!

Would not recommend

Placed an order 7 days ago and still not have received any notification that my items have shipped. I have emailed the company 3 times and tried calling numerous times a day with no response. I will be contacting Paypal to try to get my money back.

Would not recommend ordering from this company.

Sara