Online store, Physical store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sportsmans Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Nathan
Nathan

Poor communication

I purchased a pair of brooks from the online store which came and were faulty. I have tried to contact them several times via phone and email but are unable to get a replacement or refund for the faulty shoes.

RugbyVet2018
RugbyVet2018

They sell Addidas rugby boots, but they dont sell replacement studs for these boots.

Sportsmans Warehouse

Can I have a phone number ?????

Sportsmans Warehouse

Where is a shop or warehouse I can return a ladies top

3m3n3m
3m3n3m

Do you have an internet connection? If you do.. What you do is go to this search engine called Google and type in sportsman's warehouse contact.

Is there a shop in Melbourne I can Actually visit

I don't know I'm in Qld. I still haven't heard back from them regarding my return and refund. I will be contacting the ACCC next week. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Sandra D.

I Already bought from then big mistake

See all Sportsmans Warehouse questions