Online store, Physical store
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sportsmans Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Angelo Rimban
Angelo RimbanCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product

I have received my Bahe yoga mat, I’m super happy with the product quality. Shopping and scrolling through their site is pretty easy and delivery of the product was quick. I’m happy with my purchase! Thanks!

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Sports warehouse Recovery

I ordered premier league soccer ball online, it didn’t arrive. I sent one email and Carlo sorted it out immediately and they removed the freight cost. I then wanted to order another product and I sent one email and Carlo called me and took the order over the phone. Extremely happy with the level of service especially after the mishap. Excellent customer service sports warehouse.

Tanacus
TanacusFar North Queensland, QLD

Read the reviews after I ordered and I got nervous!

For me, everything went to plan. I was emailed my order confirmation (via my Spam folder) and I was given a delivery timeframe. There were no issues with my order, though the packaging was slightly damaged (maybe during transit). The item is what was described and arrived ahead of the specified timeframe. I was satisfied with my first order with them and I would order again.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sportsmans Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

EXCELLENT

I made a purchase online but some of the items weren't available. I was contacted by a person named Carlo who went above and beyond to solve the problem. I have a lot of experience with online shopping and I've never dealt with someone so easy going and eager to please. For the first time ever I felt like I was dealing with an actual person and I was treated like an actual person and not just a number. I got a great deal on the items I purchased and I'm super happy with the whole experience. From now on sportsmans warehouse is the only sporting goods business I'll deal with. I recommend these guy's 100%

Absolutely enjoyed my experience with Sportsmans Warehouse Fyshwich,
great service and treated me like I was a professional player. I am very happy with the bat and I 100% recommend Sportsmans Warehouse Fyshwich to anybody wishing to buy sport equipment.

Walrus
WalrusSydney

Excellent online service

Placed an online order of 2 pair Asics gel trigger sports shoes at a greatly reduced price including free delivery. Order placed Monday morning and received my delivery in 2 days via courier service absolutely thrilled with the professional and fast service, highly recommend this company.

Julie S
Julie SSouth Australia

Fast delivery, product as described.

Wasnt sure about this company at first as i hadnt bought anything thru them before. Pleasantly surprised. Fast delivery. Ordered on Tuesday afternoon, delivered Thursday morning to a rural address. Great customer service.

jack
jackMount isa

best service

been purchasing from them for nearly two years. prompt delivery. no messing around , genuine stuffs. helpful customer service. look like a family run company. all good to me

Shannon
ShannonCanberra

Outstanding service

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sportsmans Warehouse compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Service PLUS

I went into the Sportsmans Warehouse store in Gungahlin looking for a heart rate unit, for the girlfriend. The store manager served me and was spot on with the info he provided. They actually transferred one in from one of their NSW stores as they had just sold out of the particular unit I was after. The stock arrived within 24 hours. OUTSTANDING.....

reddog
reddogACT, 2606

Awesome people

Been to Sportsmans Warehouse-Fyshwick store, the guy( think his name is [name removed]) has impeccable knowledge about exercise products, was so patient, spent almost 30 min with me explaining merits and demerits of all treadmills and left the choice with me to choose. Finally I have selected Bodyworx JI2060, I am very happy with my selection..really good treadmill. Thanks a lot guys..
Exceptional customer service, knowldgeful staff