Sporty's Health

Van Damage

Van DamageVictoria

Worst Customer Service I have experienced

Amazing customer service.

Bought supplements online, they were extremely helpful with the parcel and also with recommending the right products/gym supplements for my needs! Would recommend to everyone & have amazing range of products too!

ThievingSix

ThievingSix

Fantastic and very trustworthy

Ordered some pre-workout that no other store in Australia seemed to sell. The staff rang and messaged me to let me know that unfortunately their stock had gone hard and they offered me a refund or the option to pick a different product. They were very quick and helpful. I've ordered from another large popular online supplement store in the past and received hard pre-workout which they refused to refund.

100% recommend them and will be buying from them in the future.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Sporty's Health compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

OT Tracy

OT TracyTweed Heads

Always good service

They were so helpful when I went to get some new shoes for my son for his birthday! I had no idea what to get and they realy gave the time to make sure I got the right thing without overspeanding

Andre

AndreSydney

Great online supplement company - totally recommended.

I have used Sporty's Health since 2010 via online purchase.
Great information, products, shipments, after-sales service.
I completely recommend them.

Excellent service

I have used this company for a couple of years now. You order one day and get the next. If there is a problem with supply they always phone. I highly recommend them.

Don't have in stock but take orders

I ordered calcium supplement, next day they rang me and said it was out of stock. I agreed to wait 1 week. After one week not receiving anything I rang back and requested refund. Money was refunded to my surprise.

Mk35

Mk35Sydney, NSW

Good Price and Fast Shipping

Appears to be an excellent company. I ordered a few very well priced protein powders and they were speedily delivered, Another positive is that the powders purchased in late March 2014 all had far away expiration dates of November 2015. Faultless, I couldn't have asked for more in this transaction. I couldn't find any online reviews for this company, so it was a bit of a leap of faith. Hopefully my future orders will all be as smooth as this one.
Very good price, fast delivery, good website