Verifiedspotonconveyancing.com.au
4.9

97% · 1935 · 3%

Tina S.
Tina S.

Low price but excellent service!

Thanks Amy for your excellent service! The whole process was smooth and hassle free. Would highly recommend.
Michael and Mia
Michael and MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing service

Amy provided excellent service , very courteous and helpful. We are very happy to highly recommend Amy and SPOT ON Conveyancing.
Sandeep
Sandeep

Very smooth journey for property purchase

Amy from spot on conveyancing is super amazing and very quick to respond to all the queries we had as the first time property investors. She provided her full support and guided us throughout all the steps till settlement. It was a very good decision to choose them. Thanks Amy and Annette.

Spot on at Spot On

Rachel was spot on at Spot On Conveyancing. She professionally handled all the legals on the sale of our house, being quick to deal with emails, phone calls and a few issues that presented themselves. Even though we reside in NSW, I have no hesitation in recommending Spot On to anyone selling their property in QLD.
Jan Saddler
Jan SaddlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great conveyancing service

Amy and the team at Spot On provided excellent service in a professional and efficient way. I would recommend them for all your property law needs.
Juan&Caro L.
Juan&Caro L.South East Queensland, QLD

Siby Mathews
Siby Mathews
  Fair Incentive

great service

Timely action , responds quickly , happy to refer to somebody , reasonable charges
J D.
J D.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly, Highly Recommended

We dealt with Olivia at Spot On Conveyancing during the purchase of a new property recently. Olivia and the wider team at Spot On Conveyancing were a pleasure to deal with and made the entire purchase process simple and straightforward for us.

Olivia's attention to detail and willingness to answer and clarify any questions that we had was outstanding. She also liaised fantastically between us and the seller's solicitors as well as our bank.

I cannot recommend the team at Spot On Conveyancing, especially Olivia, highly enough.

Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless Conveyancing

Great service from start to finish. The entire conveyancing process was made incredibly easy and seamless. Not only were they efficient, but also provided great value for money. Highly recommend.
James Z.
James Z.

Absolutely delighted

First experienced with selling a property. Spot on conveyancing make my life easier.
Ebi M.
Ebi M.
  Fair Incentive

Great service, Special thanks to Amy,

Great service, Special thanks to Amy,

This is my fifth interaction with Spot On and I highly recommend them.

Regards,
Ebi

Kevin Wood
Kevin WoodNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Professional and efficient conveyancers

We used Amy from Spot on Conveyancing and we were more than impressed with her professionalism and high level of prompt communication. Everything settled without a hitch and I would highly recommend Spot on to anyone who needs expert conveyancing advice and work related to selling/buying of property.
Pete Stapels
Pete Stapels2 posts

This is the second time we have used Spot On and as the name suggests they are spot on. Great service, lovely people and easy to work with
Kim
Kim

Excellent Service

Amy was amazing from start to finish. She was always available to answer all my questions and kept me informed through the entire process. I highly recommend spot on Conveyancing.
JLS
JLSSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Wouldn't entertain using another firm!

We've been clients of Spot On Conveyancing for many years now - everyone there does a fantastic job - even difficult sales/purchases are dealt with easily and the whole team are knowledgeable and friendly - special mention to Rachel who just handled a particularly tricky matter for us with ease and professionalism!
John P.
John P.2 posts

Great conveyancing service at a fair fee

Olivia from Spot On looked after the conveyance of an investment unit we sold at Nerang. We used them as they had done a good job assisting our daughter’s home purchase 2 years ago in a straightforward, professional manner. When the buyer sought two extensions for finance approval then settlement, Olivia was most helpful with advice and suggestions on what to do if things went wrong. Fortunately, they didn’t and settlement has just been completed. Spot On’s fee is very reasonable and having a nearby branch office at Broadbeach made document signing a breeze. I thoroughly recommend them.

Sridhar Kamareddy
Sridhar KamareddySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Professinal and Trustworthy Service

I so am extemely happy for smooth settlement of my property, I am so thankful to Olivia for communication and service.

I always recommend new property buyers for Spot on Conveyancing for peace of mind.

Rosella S.
Rosella S.

SpotOn Conveyancing are the best! 5 star service all around

Very happy with SpotOn Conveyancing! Olivia was very helpful and professional! These guys helped me to navigate through my first property purchase making the whole process easy and stressless. I would highly recommend SpotOn Conveyancing to anybody!
Abhijit J.
Abhijit J.

Lived upto their name

Olivia is the best. Everything was done very timely & professionally.
BWL
BWLSydney, NSW7 posts

Great work - thankyou

What a great company. Friendly, efficient and effective. Very happy with the service.
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent Conveyancers

We used Spot On when our daughter sold her house and as Shanelle was excellent we used them again when she purchased her new home. This time we had Rachel who as so patient when there were a couple of hiccups and dealt with everything very professionally. We highly recommend this Company.
Seow
SeowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spot On Service !

This is my second time of using Spot On Conveyancing for sale and purchase of my properties.
Like previous experience, Amy and the team are very professional , providing precise and useful advises, making the complex conveyancing process looking seamless and simple; topped off with their competitive pricing. Highly recommended !
Bob S.
Bob S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great result!

All the staff at Spot On Conveyancing are proactive, efficient, receptive and friendly. Great result achieved. Thank you, especially to Amy!
KLL
KLLDarling Downs, QLD

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

This is my second time using Spot On Conveyancing.They are professional and very prompt,I would highly recommend the team.
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Amy and Annette were great. The whole process was seamless and any questions we had were answered promptly and in Layman's terms. All in all, a great experience and would definitely use Spot On again.
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Spot on Conveyancing are "Spot On"

I highly recommend Spot On conveyancing for their very professional and competitive priced property conveyancing service. They efficiently handled my property settlement within the 2 week contact period. Rachel provided a fabulous service, very efficient and friendly.

Gary
Gary

ONE VERY HAPPY CLIENT !

I wanted to reach out and say a big thank you to Olivia and the team at Spot on Conveyancing for helping settle my recent property purchase. Olivia was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and patient providing first class service throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Olivia and the team at Spot on Conveyancing to anyone buying a house.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

A pleasure to deal with!

After being recommended Spot On, I couldn’t fault Olivia. She was awesome throughout our sale and stepped us through the process and answered any questions we had along the way! I would definitely recommend Olivia from spot on for a seamless experience.
Cindy K
Cindy KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Responsive, efficient, knowledgeable

We have used Spot On Conveyancing to buy and sell 4 properties over the last 18 months. Amy is amazing, quick to respond and professional. The price is excellent and the level of service is outstanding.
Elise L.
Elise L.South East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING Service

Absolutely AMAZING, quick and efficient service. We have used Spot On Conveyancing a fews times over the last 4 years, and have always had wonderful service. All staff are very friendly, personable and lovely to talk too. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family, and anyone who reads this review. :)
John
John2 posts

Great experience, highly recommend

Highly recommend and great experience. Amy and the team were great to deal with and made the process feel as smooth as possible. Even if they weren’t available when you called, someone else would be willing to help answer your question.
Ina P.
Ina P.

Great First home buying experience

As a first home buyer, Amy and Anna has provided me reassurance during this process. They are very thorough and answered all my questions relating to home buying.
Darrin V.
Darrin V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value, Great Service

These guys have handled a couple of sales/purchases for us now. Terrific value, thorough and fast communication. Great to deal with!
Chris P
Chris PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

From first contact to final settlement and after Spot On were very easy and professional to deal with. I will be using them again in the future.
Tanya
Tanya

Excellent first home buyer experience!

I was a first home buyer and Spot On Conveyancing were absolutely excellent! I called around to quite a few conveyancing businesses before choosing Spot On Conveyancing. I chose them because Anna (the lead solicitor) explained the conveyancing process very thoroughly and patiently to me, and their prices seemed very reasonable. Rachel assisted me throughout my home buying journey and she was awesome too! I can't recommend her enough. Rachel was also very patient in explaining things to me, she was prompt to respond to any of my questions and seemed very down to earth. I had a great experience with Spot On Conveyancing and would happily use them again. Thank you Rachel, Anna & team!!
David
David

Sensational

An absolute pleasure dealing with Amy and Annette. Right from the start they were on the ball and extremely efficient.
Calls were returned quickly and answers were given immediately. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We have been dealing in Real Estate for 35+ years and have found spot on Conveyancing to be an industry leader… It is a pleasure dealing with somebody that knows their job and carries it out as well as they do.

Randeep
Randeep

They are the best

We contacted them for conveyancing services. Amy and Annette are very professional and prompt. The gave prudent and timely advice and communicated well. They answered all our questions and were always polite. Highly recommended the whole team.
David T.
David T.

Awesome Amy and Annette!

The Team (Amy and Annette) at SpotOn were fantastic from start to finish with the sale of our house. They always answered our many questions with professional expertise and courtesy at all times. We are employing their skills for the purchase of our next property and would recommend them highly to anyone buying or selling a property who want to reduce the stress involved. David & Joanna Townsend-Sim
Ackerman
Ackerman

Smoothly done

The sale went through smoothly. Well done to Amy and the team.
Sir Terence
Sir Terence

Excellent service. Very competitive rate

Achieved transfer with maximum efficiency, friendliness, and helpfulness, despite a problem cause by myself. Highly recommended!