Spotlight Retail Stores

Spotlight Retail Stores

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Made to measure by Spotlight

Store LocationSpotlight Hervey Bay QLD 4655

Teka

TekaPerth, WA

Need a revamp! Better procedures and customer service

Store LocationSpotlight Cannington/WA

Paid for a product but it was never delivered

Store LocationSpotlight online
Evelyn

Evelyn

roller blinds mouldy in the tropics

I had purchased several roller blinds for my windows the ones from spotlight have gone mouldy and look really bad. The marks will not respond to cleaning. Also purchased blinds from a different company which are still like new. The spotlight blinds are not suitable for humid conditions!!!!! Just wanting to warn people who live in tropical areas to shop around

Store LocationCairns

Bill R

Bill RSydney, NSW

All These 1 Star Review Should Mean Something Right???

Jason M.

Jason M.Perth, WA

Buyer beware Circut machines

We purchased a Circut machine and we was having issues straight away with it not connecting and the web page having issues, tried Mozilla as well as chrome. Took the machine back to spotlight and we was advised that the product can not be returned as they only sell the product. If there is an issue we have to contact Circut direct. We was not advised of the non return policy at time of purchase so we are now the proud owners of a $350 paperweight.

Store LocationJoondalup

Jcd

JcdPerth

Needs to get their act together

I have shopped at my local Spotlight in Beckenham a few times only to be rather dissapointed each time.The linen and doona cover sections are always a complete mess and stock is often scattered about on the floor everywhere. They often don't have the advertised catalogue specials in stock (surely they should order enough to meet demand). Service is practically non existant and trying to even find a staff member is a challenge as they are few are far between. This company needs to get its act together before they close if the previous reviews i have read and my own experience is anything to go by.

Store LocationBeckenham Perth WA

Janine C.

Janine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roller Blinds don’t measure up!

I purchased ready to hang roller blinds 90cm wide are only in fact 86cm wide and 120cm wide are in fact 116cm wide. Hence my blinds have gaps down the side. Brackets are the published measurements apart. I’ve had much better blinds from Spotlight before but no more!

Store LocationBayswater
Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

wide selection of fabrics

I go to my local store in bondi around once a month and the staff are always friendly and they have a great selection of fabrics that I can use.

Store Locationbondi
Rex S.

Rex S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad behavior staff

Store LocationSpringvale, Vic

Lisianthus

LisianthusGreat Southern, WA

Spotlight Albany WA, shocking

I had been waiting for weeks for an item to be restock but to no avail. What’s worse is many of the items in the sewing/hand craft area were and have been empty for a considerable length of time. Don’t get me started on the ineptitude of the staff in the afternoon (most likely 15 year old school kids) who had no idea about basic stock or where to find it. This place is getting worse by the month.

vanna

vannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Make to order block out roller blind

Store LocationSandown Victoria

GOLDIE

GOLDIEGold Coast

Staff Unhelpful

Store LocationAshmore

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

I bought on 19/9 a Cricut Mat using my 40% voucher, Unfortunately I got the wrong colour so really I just want to exchange mats, had to go through the process that they credited me & re charge but the best bit was because I used my voucher on the wrong mat it was deemed used & gone so to swap mat was @ fully price but less my credit for the wrong mat. I get that it was my fault for buying the wrong circuit mat but really to not give me 40% off the new mat. So in summary anyone using their voucher make sure you don’t have to return it. Because you don’t get it @ the cheaper price.

Store LocationPenrith
BBSydney

BBSydneySydney

Absolutely shocking service

Store LocationOnline, but tried Castle Hill
Wilma S.

Wilma S.South East Queensland, QLD

No Service, No Advertised Stock

Yarn is advertised as on Sale at 40% off, go to North Lakes store and there in none in the shelf. Ask staff member and get reply 'Oh that never arrived in the shipment, don't know what is happening with that'. Not the first time, I have wasted my time going to Spotlight and walking out empty handed for that reason. Spotlight you suck.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

anitacool

anitacoolDarling Downs, QLD

Installer the rudest man I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with

Store LocationToowoomba

philplasto

philplastoCentral West, NSW

Curtains and Blinds

We have used Spotlight once before for curtains but never again!
Our order was placed on the 11th April 2019 we still do not have our curtains on 2nd SEP 2019 and they are nowhere in sight. They made measurement mistakes originally and when they finally turned up they did not come with the blockout backing as ordered.

Their resolution centre can take up to 30mins to pick up the phone. It is impossible to speak to management in order get some action taken.

They demand full payment in advance and now we have a new home with no curtains and seemingly nothing being done to fast track resolving their mistakes.

Not happy Spotlight.

Store LocationOrange NSW

Rod hsyter

Rod hsyterMurray Mallee, SA

Do not buy from Spotlight.

Faulty product. Only want to exchange sheets for stronger sheets. But no way without receipt even though I have bankcard evidence of purchase. Bad show spotlight, heartless policy. I will bad review them for ever. Your choice Spotlight.

Store Locationmount barker store sa

Mel

MelPERTH

Like Bunnings only more fun

Spotlight is my go to for all things home-related. I usually go in for one thing and end up coming out with a trolley-load 3hrs later. Always good quality and their returns process is great on the occasion that I buy something that turns out to be a bit crappy or unsuitable.
This place has the same attraction as Bunnings and Ikea... big warehouse style with heaps of things to grab your attention. Unlike Bunnings, it's a bit brighter and a heap more fun.
My only complaint is that not all items have prices and the price machines don't always work. It's quite difficult to find floor staff without trekking all the way back to the registers.

Store LocationJandakot