Spotlight Retail Stores

Spotlight Retail Stores

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No proof of purchase - No exchange

Be aware of this business. We purchased Savouy bedding which is sold exclusively by Spotlight. Paid cash and could not remember the exact date. Went to exchange and was refused as we did not have proof of purchase. Product is in re-sellable condition. We had also had a quote to supply and install curtains into our new home. Will not be shopping at this retailer ever again. BUYER BEWARE!.

Store LocationCranbourne
Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Favourite store for fabrics and craft!

Spotlight online is fantastic as they offer Afterpay which I use a lot.The stores are also great,there’s so much to choose from,in fabric,sewing machines,craft items,curtains,housewares etc!Ive bought heaps there and the best thing is if you join as a VIP(it’s free!!!)you get huge specials!!!

Store LocationMackay qld
Jenni

JenniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t ever buy custom made blinds from Spotlight

I now know why I had to pay in full before Spotlight delivers and installs your blinds. They take your money and don’t give a damn about the blinds that are the wrong size, made back to front and are not what the consultant measured and quoted for. I will never used spotlight to measure and quote for window covers, If I had known the blinds would turn out as they did, I would never have accepted their quote. Pay a little more if you have too, but never buy from Spotlight

Store LocationTasmania

made to measure??? Joke!

Absolute Joke!!!
Made to measure? Came to measure 2x! And blinds still do not fit. Now no one wants to talk to me.
They took the money and that is it...No customer service at all
it took them 3months to make them, than another 3weeks to book 2 man to install it and by the end came only one. He scratched the walls, blinds do not fit and they are crooked.
Not happy and no one is answering

Store LocationAshmore QLD
Alecia

AleciaSydney

Disappointing and upsetting

Store LocationWollongong Spotlight
Henry

HenryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't order custom made blind and curtain

We ordered blinds and curtains as we like the fabrics. After waiting for more than 8 weeks, the a guy came to install the curtain and the sheer not as agreed made it looks silly. The blind installed in-front of one door just blocked the door so we cannot pen the door. the sales person isn't taking or returning calls and customer service are hopeless. Not worth any star really.

Store Locationspotlight portrush road SA

good quality curtains and sheers but customer service stinks .

bought curtains etc. on 11th December sales person very good and told 4-6 weeks to make and install .After 6 weeks queried when and told out of stock with no date to supply .Early February still no information whats happening and no-one seeming to take the time to find out .Finally got them on the third of March with installer not given correct phone number to let us know when he was arriving .Curtains look great and installer very helpful but customer service is very poor .Very happy with curtains but not at all with the service hence 3 stars instead of 4 and 1/2

NONE

NONESouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't order custom made blinds/curtains from spotlight

11 Block-out Blinds ordered. Installation a month later after chasing it up. No notification of installation until last minute. One blind didn't fit and another has holes in it. Sales person isn't returning calls or texts. Customer Service (really) aren't answering phone calls. Just an answerphone and I already know they don't return calls. Absolutely disgusting service, especially after having to pay upfront before even sighting product. Basically I've been left high and dry. Next step Office of Fair Trading. Not worth any stars.
Don't waste your time and money on spotlight.

Store LocationStafford

`Dreadful service

Ordered a made to measure set of curtains in December, nearly$700 and 50% deposit paid. Told they would be fitted in January. Still waiting 2nd March. 4 phone calls and a visit to the store has still not got me my curtains. The girl on the phone said the order was lost in the post, the Manager told me he "would look into it" Stand by Spotlight as I about to visit you again tomorrow. As a VIP Member I am MOST dissatisfied. Was offered a $100 voucher but as I will never shop here again the $100 had better come off the bill.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, visited by a person who did the measuring up

Disappointed Customer

Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST SERVICE IN HISTORY!

I ordered blinds in November and told they would take 4-6 weeks and would be installed before Christmas. I hadn’t heard anything and called again after 6 weeks to be told they wouldn’t be installed until after Christmas. They were installed late jan but one didn’t fit. Over a month later and many I returned phone calls I now sit in the store giving up my weekend to chase up my order I paid for before Christmas!!! Absolute joke I will never buy another thing from Spotlight their service is beyond appalling. If I could give 0/5 I would.

Store LocationMaribyrnong

Cheaper, but take FAR too long

We placed our order in December and were promised it would be ready in a month. It is now a couple of days from March and the street light and sun are still flooding in, with no privacy. How can this business still operate? Yes, might be a few dollars cheaper, but you would want to use the product while you still had breath in your body. Spotlight, lift your game!

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a saga

Honeycomb blinds, was assured would let in breeze and not flap, totally wrong.
Ordered in November, products out of stock, finally installed end of Feb. Never again. Most disappointed. Dave Brisbane

Realy good!

The staff were really friendly and it was easy to find what I was looking for! They had a lot of cool items also! Would definitely go back there later!

Store LocationMidland spotlight
Katie lutz

Katie lutzSydney, NSW

Great xmas sales

The xmas sales at spotlight are amazing. shopped there for the first time in dec 2019 because I got a new king size bed. Saved several hundred dollars in bedding, pillows and duvet. Have been very satisfied so far with the quality of the products.

Store LocationBondi junction
janine s

janine sGippsland, VIC

don't buy

don't buy rylee or any of their day night blinds Made so cheaply only last 12 months when I rang to complain my blinds had split and torn from sun coming through window on them they wee no help at all because I hadn't kept receipt or my receipt had faded and couldn't be read even though I as vip customer and should of been on computer

Store Locationcranbourne

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer Service

We placed orders separately for 2 sets of blinds. Apparently they cannot find them nor give an indication whether they will ever be able to. (Said that Toll was hacked) They do not return calls or make any effort to resolve

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Joanna R

Joanna RSouth Australia

Bad customer service by staff member

After trying several times to contact Clovercrest, SA by phone and could not get an answer I decided to drive there myself. I asked for help to locate an item in store and found it very difficult to find a staff member who was willing to help. One told me they did not stock it. Went to another staff member who directed me to the department but was not able to find it. Went to the front desk and spoke to someone there and told them I could not find the produce I was looking for and she was very abrupt, disrespectful, loud and rude to me ... making me feel very inadequate and humiliated. Totally unacceptable. Manners would not go astray!!!!

Store LocationClovercrest, SA
Jeri

JeriPerth, WA

Hot tip: if you are in the Midland branch and are on your own, do not purchase large items!

Store LocationMidland WA
Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very messy

I really like the brand and I shop there quite often by the Watergardens store is very messy and the staff not willing to help. I will drive to another location but I won't be back there

Store LocationWatergardens
Simon

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Spotlight - FrameDepot poster frame - Dangerous glass

The product from Spotlight titled Poster Frame from FrameDepot, the glass is very thin and extremely dangerous.
I bought the product and when placing the poster backing board into position, the glass snapped leaving extremely fine glass fragments.

Store LocationNation wide