Spotter Loans

Spotter Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.667 years

Customer service was excellent , very fast and efficient company would fully recommend to anyone needing a loan for any purpose had my loan sorted out within 2 days brilliant guys

Fast and efficient service

It was all very clear and I knew what I would need to pay overall. Nicole was lovely and processed my application efficiently despite not being able to upload my bank statements electronically :)

Very helpful and respectful customer service great company money was in my bank with in 20 minutes of approval 5 star

Good company fast transfer great customer service would highly recommend form was easy to.fill out and sign money was in my account with in the hour thank you spotter loans

Short Term Loans

Find out how Spotter Loans compares to other Short Term Loans

Awesome thank you!

This company was straight forward and a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Thank you Spotter loans. Would recommend to anyone who needs a fast and easy loan!

Nicole adams

Nicole adamsPerth, WA

Easy loan!

Easy to apply approved in hours and contract signed and funds We’re in my account within minutes highly recommend will be recommending to friends and family in need due to covid 19

Very impressed with the quick and through settlement

It was a quick n successful applications the team was wonderful and very helpful helping me through it all. Very impressed with the help and understanding will definitely recommend them.ti friends family

Have been trying for a loan for awhile thanks

I’m completely satisfied with these guys I have been trying for a loan all over the place thanks for approving my loan will highly recommend to family and friends thanks again

Excellent Customer Service

I had a loan approved from these guys and I must say, the service was quality. Everything was smooth sailing with no hassle at all. Cheers Spotter Loans and thanks for your help guys!

Baby Boomer

Baby BoomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems service is not quite dead!

Have had some bad experiences over the years especially with finance companies at times. But was happy with these guys. John the Gen Y who helped me was polite, respectful and patiently explained things twice to this hard of hearing baby boomer! Even called twice to follow up! Unheard of! Would recommend them wholeheartedly.
Sam