Spreets

Spreets (page 2 of 5)

clubman989

clubman989Melbourne

Good food value seemed legit

Went to Amigos last night in St Kilda had a ripper of a night good food and no trouble getting in on Friday, would defiantly go back. Have had some problems before with the getting in on a weekend with other restaurants but Amigos seemed to have it worked out
Lots of food, easy to get a booking
Cocktails were kind of expensive

TF

TFMansfield

Unsatisfactoy!

I bought a voucher for High Tea at Petit Four in the CBD which was not at all what it was made out to be. I complained about the deal and their response:"I am sorry the deal didn't work out for you"
What?? This is totally unacceptable. Spreets should take some responsibility for photo's placed with a deal offer, and the wording of a deal. Offering deals with inaccurate descriptions are called misrepresentation! I for one will never buy anything through Spreets ever again. Just not worth it.

run, run far away

stay away. I ordered brushes 5 months ago and I am still waiting. After numerous emails to both spreets and the seller Nemani Amour, I have nothing and I am no longer entitles to a refund from paypal as it has been more then 45 days and paypal do not want to know about .

product hasnt arrived or doesnt exist

Cordless Iron

The product took ages to arrive.
The iron does not heat properly, dial does not work, light only stays on for a few seconds, water comes out of unit and wets clothes - useless.
I also purchased the clothes steamer some time ago, that is in bin now - what a waste!

Another bad appliance via spreets

Spreets is horriable

rlkimbo

rlkimboAU

Paid two months ago, and only received after Facebooking and complaining

Ordered and paid for Perfect bras. Took over two months - however they finally arrived with a voucher to make up for delay. Still, go ahead with caution, and only if you don't mind a long wait

Takes too long from paying to receiving.

Bali Holiday

In August 2011 Spreets offered a 4 day holiday for 2 in Bali, staying at the O-CE-N Outrigger, valued at $1999 for a low $987. As this is our "hotel of choice" we booked and paid for the holiday.
Now - for $1999 I will get a 3 bedroom suite at the O-CE-N, so imagine my surprise when the hotel told me all I was getting was a standard room which anyone can buy on thr internet for around $850 incl.tax.
Spreets have been worse than hopeless and refuse to return phone calls and when you get an email from them they pretend to not understand what the issue is.
I would caution anyone who intends to use Spreets to think again!!

David

No support or service

Furious43

Furious43SYDNEY

Spreets are the Worst - do not buy anything from them!

Rob B

Rob BMELBOURNE

Appalling

You have been warned.
It is in the finest print.
They advertise on ebay yet don't explain that you need to redeem your voucher.
Their customer service replied with three word responses.
Basically a rort company who claim to sell goods but are really a coupon redemption scam who acknowledge this in the finest print

Theft

b-review

b-reviewAU

Don't ever buy off them!

Tem

TemAU

Travel deals seem fine but don't buy anything off them!

Lets shut down Spreets - get on facebook and other media outlets,

hungryraven

hungryravenNSW, 2070

Ticked by fine print. Goods haven't arrived

Kane Dowsett

Kane DowsettMELBOURNE

No support for customers once purchase made

Purchased a Spreets offer for microdermabrasion sessions only to have the clinic cancel my booking after 4 weeks (the day before my booking) because 'they were too busy'. I was then informed that I was unable to book on weekends despite my initial booking being on a Saturday. I was told to take this up with Spreets who have told me they can't do anything. They told me to sort this out with the clinic.

No support

Spreets - Be Warned

Visionary

Spreets don't do anything but fleece those whose trust they abuse while laughing all the way to the bank.

Most painful and frustrating refund experience ever! Still not resolved...

online_buyer
online_buyer

Poor frustrating customer service

LP

LPPERTH

Spreets Memory Foam pillows stay away from them!!!

I recently bought some memory foam pillows from Spreets, when I finally received like about 12 weeks later they look nothing like what was on the picture, even the packaging it come's in has a different pic on the front to what it actually looks like, it is actualy just some foam which probably cost about 50cents to make in China! I have memory foam pillows at home that cost me well over $150 and they are the real one's never fall for this cheap knock off!
Nothing, stay away from Spreets. This is not my first bad encounter with them either!

Becca43

Becca43PERTH

I was told I was too late

I recently bought a Spreets voucher for a meal for 2 at Kathmandu, Nepal in Duncraig. I couldn't believe when I called to make a booking that my voucher had expired, even though the date was not up. My stupid mistake I should have re read the small print. The voucher was only valid for 3 months but you had to make the booking no later that a whole month from the expiry date. So when I called with still a few weeks left before expiry I was told I was too late. How many other people would have paid $30 for the deal only to find they couldn't use it. No other voucher that I have used has such a condition. The restaurant would certainly have made out of this!

Hadley