Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No

Thank you for coming out to assess my trampoline and advising ways in which I can prolong its life. My kids love playing on the trampoline so the new net was well worth it.

Store LocationSydney
Springfree T.Springfree

Thank you for your feedback Lina. We're glad to have been able to assist with assessing your trampoline to get it back into jumping order. The Springfree Team

gul s
gul sasked

Hi guys,

I have an existing trampoline I'm pretty sure it is 8ft but I need a new net and the jumping base and padding for the springs. Can you please help me.

Thanks Rose

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi Rose, if you have our brand of trampoline, we do have a range of Spare Parts available. Please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772. Regards. The Springfree Team

Mon
Monasked

So, most people seem happy with the quality of the trampoline - safety and durability. But does it have a high rating on the bounce factor?

Springfree T.Springfree

Springfree trampolines provide a smoother bounce and they are gentler on your knees and joints. In 2012 consumer watchdog CHOICE reviewed 12 popular trampolines sold in Australia. Springfree Trampoline was the only model they recommended as safe and CHOICE also concluded that Springfree had the most comfortable bounce. The mat also provides a more responsive bounce and an impact absorbing soft edge. Have you seen the online videos of the awesome bounce and height that is achieved on a Springfree Trampoline?
Kind Regards,
Springfree Team

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Other Toys & Game Shops