Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Springfree Shade - poor quality did not last more than 6 months.

Purchased a Springfree shade in December 2020. Used it for 6 months but now has a huge rip through the middle. This may has been caused by a windy day but called up to see if it was covered by warranty. They completely shut me down saying that it was not covered and should be taken down during winter. I was not advised of that condition so now is nothing more than rubbish. Spent $199 for this item and now is garbage. Springfree charge so much for everything. Trampolines cost more than double of any competitor and their items not lasting more than 6 months is ridiculous.

DrMum
DrMum

So disappointed in this company

I called Springfree and requested to book the 'yard assessment service' and same-day installation, and was told "someone will call you back" to book the date and time. No phone call received. I called Springfree again today, 3 days later, and I was passed between two departments and got told the same thing again: "someone will call you back". Waited all day and still no phone call! So now I've bought a Vuly online instead. If the customer service is this poor for someone wanting to buy a trampoline, I certainly won't trust it to be any good if something goes wrong with the product. Poor form Springfree.

Warning to parents

Store LocationOakleigh
Ant
AntBunbury

Good product, terrible warranty support

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

MelSydney

Appalling customer service!!! DO NOT BUY

I wouldn’t recommend buying this product for the customer service alone!! Absolutely appalling. We purchased a trampoline 5 days before notification of a promotion and the company refuses to honour the upgrade. Customer service a 0 star rating

Springfree T.Springfree

Very poor service only interested in getting more money out of loyal customers

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

HOPING MAD CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT LACKS SERVICE SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE

WHATCANISAY

clearly this comment from SPRINGFREE OFFICIAL is a generic one and they didn't even bother to read the complaint proof of there lack of customer service.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
ZoePerth

URGENT: Installers didn’t turn up or call

Trying to get in touch with someone re the install of our trampoline. We booked and paid for install to occur on Saturday 23 December. Received a text from a number that you cannot reply to or call on Friday stating they would arrive between 9am and 1pm. Springfree confirmed we would get a 30 minute warning call. We have not heard anything since. No one turned up, no one called, springfree contact number is just a recorded message as office is closed. Earlier in the week we contacted springfree for a number for the installer and they did not provide us with any contact details. Obviously a Christmas surprise for our son and very worried it will not turn up.

Zoe

Have had a call back this morning after sending message through springfree’s online message service and they are coming this morning - phew!

Springfree T.Springfree

Absolutely dreadful customer service - if you ever have an issue beware

beware of the no return no refund policy! if you buy something from springfree you will have no rights whatsoever. I purchased a replacement net which i realised wasn't required within 18 hours so I would prefer to save the $387 replacement mat cost. it has not been shipped. we tried to cancel and despite NOT being told the purchase was non refundable under any circumstances, apparently the payment was acceptance of UNKNOWN t&c which were never mentioned. then customer service manager would not put me through to anyone to have a further conversation. bad form springfree. really bad form. will be escalating to consumer affairs. horrible company to deal with. have never encountered this situation before ever.

Bad Customer Service!

Terrible customer service

Spoke to [Name Removed] in customer care this morning. Inquired about buying a new part for a frame, I was told that they have the part but wont sell it to me because I did not buy the trampoline (bought second hand) from them. Trampoline is about 3yrs old and has a lot of rust. Now the whole thing is ruined because they wont sell me a $75 part. That's great for the environment...well done Springfree!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

Do not deal with this company on ANY circumstances! We purchased a medium oval 3 days after a sale ended. We enquired in store if there were any deals current which we were told no. 3days after our purchase a sale was announced. We were in between 2 sales by a matter of days. A friend bought a large oval after we bought our medium and have delivery and installation included, for the same amount as what we paid for a smaller one. Complaints were not even listened to, let alone any sympathy shown. Complaints were REFUSED outright to be escalated. Don't have the trampoline yet, but this company has left a very, very bitter taste in our mouth with this xmas present!

rainsoft.001
rainsoft.001Sydney, NSW

Customer service

Worst Customer Service Ever!

So we Purchase a $3000 Trampoline on Tuesday, for delivery 1 week later. Then on Wednesday (the day after we made the purchase) they launch a promotion saving $400 - We call up and speak with the rep that sold us the Trampoline and ask them to apply the promo, she tells me that they can't apply the discount??? Why? No reason, just can't do it. I ask to speak with the manager who's communication skills was appalling at best and made my blood boil.
They refuse to cancel my order when I its not due for delivery till next week.

Honestly, with this kind of service it doesn't matter how good your product is I just don't want it!

Luke H
Luke H

Worst customer experience ever

For a product that is highly rated, this is by far the worst customer experience I have encountered this year. After purchasing a spring free trampoline, 5 days later a special was posted offering up to $662 in savings. After speaking with 3 seperate employees, 1 being a manager it took a 4th person to return my calls before being told there was nothing they could do. The company is very happy to take your money on purchase but disinterested and unhelpful when sorting out a customer service issue. Negative thoughts about springfree even before I've received this trampoline. Not good enough.

gul s
gul sasked

Hi guys,

I have an existing trampoline I'm pretty sure it is 8ft but I need a new net and the jumping base and padding for the springs. Can you please help me.

Thanks Rose

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi Rose, if you have our brand of trampoline, we do have a range of Spare Parts available. Please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772. Regards. The Springfree Team

Mon
Monasked

So, most people seem happy with the quality of the trampoline - safety and durability. But does it have a high rating on the bounce factor?

Springfree T.Springfree

Springfree trampolines provide a smoother bounce and they are gentler on your knees and joints. In 2012 consumer watchdog CHOICE reviewed 12 popular trampolines sold in Australia. Springfree Trampoline was the only model they recommended as safe and CHOICE also concluded that Springfree had the most comfortable bounce. The mat also provides a more responsive bounce and an impact absorbing soft edge. Have you seen the online videos of the awesome bounce and height that is achieved on a Springfree Trampoline?
Kind Regards,
Springfree Team

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Other Toys & Game Shops