Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

Paul H.
Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy a second hand Springfree Trampoline

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Springfree Shade - poor quality did not last more than 6 months.

Purchased a Springfree shade in December 2020. Used it for 6 months but now has a huge rip through the middle. This may has been caused by a windy day but called up to see if it was covered by warranty. They completely shut me down saying that it was not covered and should be taken down during winter. I was not advised of that condition so now is nothing more than rubbish. Spent $199 for this item and now is garbage. Springfree charge so much for everything. Trampolines cost more than double of any competitor and their items not lasting more than 6 months is ridiculous.

Xmas delivery in November

Buyer Beware! I purchased this week as their website stated to order early for Christmas. I have been told that there are no installation dates available between Dec to 4th Jan. My delivery instructions stated as close to Christmas as possible. I was offered a video on their website why Santa has to deliver in November. I am a single Mum, and have saved for 2 years to buy a safe trampoline, and I am sad the service for installation and delivery is not child friendly.

MIchelleW72

Great trampolines, but don't try to claim on your warranty

Our first Springfree trampoline lasted 10 years before needing replacement parts. The replacement mat and net wore out in 9 months. After having to mail the faulty parts from Melbourne to Queensland at our own expense they refused to honour the warranty, claiming we had installed the mat incorrectly, which wasn't true and certainly didn't explain the net also tearing. We've bought another one because they are still the best trampolines available. If we have the same problems and they try that line again we will take them to VCAT.

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Thank-you for sharing your feedback, it is very important to us. We're sorry to hear about your experience and would ask that if you have any concerns with your new trampoline, to please contact us ASAP on 1800 586 772. Regards, the Springfree Team

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Disappointing Customer Service

I had been recommended the Springfree trampoline over any other by friends, family and neighbours. But when it came time to purchase one, the customer service I received was obdurate and left me feeling like they just didn’t care for my business nor to make a sale as there were plenty of other customers waiting in line to purchase one. This certainly isn’t the way to treat a customer!

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline but stressful and difficult installation

DrMum
DrMum

So disappointed in this company

I called Springfree and requested to book the 'yard assessment service' and same-day installation, and was told "someone will call you back" to book the date and time. No phone call received. I called Springfree again today, 3 days later, and I was passed between two departments and got told the same thing again: "someone will call you back". Waited all day and still no phone call! So now I've bought a Vuly online instead. If the customer service is this poor for someone wanting to buy a trampoline, I certainly won't trust it to be any good if something goes wrong with the product. Poor form Springfree.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Warning to parents

Store LocationOakleigh
Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Great product, but misleading marketing...

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Disappointed. Product rusted out, fiberglass rods lost coating.

Ant
AntBunbury

Good product, terrible warranty support

MelSydney

Appalling customer service!!! DO NOT BUY

I wouldn’t recommend buying this product for the customer service alone!! Absolutely appalling. We purchased a trampoline 5 days before notification of a promotion and the company refuses to honour the upgrade. Customer service a 0 star rating

LiveDarwin, NT

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and shifty warranty

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and warranty that changes.

We brought the Trampoline before Xmas 2016, only to find out they where clearing old stock and the new better stock (from the same price) had double the warranty.

Trying to buy the Trampoline online was painful, with them requesting sending a copy of my credit card over insecure email, to prove it was me.

Live

I left a message asking to be email back and never got one

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Very poor service only interested in getting more money out of loyal customers

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

HOPING MAD CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT LACKS SERVICE SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE

WHATCANISAY

clearly this comment from SPRINGFREE OFFICIAL is a generic one and they didn't even bother to read the complaint proof of there lack of customer service.