Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

Paul H.
Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy a second hand Springfree Trampoline

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Springfree Shade - poor quality did not last more than 6 months.

Purchased a Springfree shade in December 2020. Used it for 6 months but now has a huge rip through the middle. This may has been caused by a windy day but called up to see if it was covered by warranty. They completely shut me down saying that it was not covered and should be taken down during winter. I was not advised of that condition so now is nothing more than rubbish. Spent $199 for this item and now is garbage. Springfree charge so much for everything. Trampolines cost more than double of any competitor and their items not lasting more than 6 months is ridiculous.

Springfree T.Springfree

Great trampolines, but don't try to claim on your warranty

Our first Springfree trampoline lasted 10 years before needing replacement parts. The replacement mat and net wore out in 9 months. After having to mail the faulty parts from Melbourne to Queensland at our own expense they refused to honour the warranty, claiming we had installed the mat incorrectly, which wasn't true and certainly didn't explain the net also tearing. We've bought another one because they are still the best trampolines available. If we have the same problems and they try that line again we will take them to VCAT.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank-you for sharing your feedback, it is very important to us. We're sorry to hear about your experience and would ask that if you have any concerns with your new trampoline, to please contact us ASAP on 1800 586 772. Regards, the Springfree Team

Disappointing Customer Service

I had been recommended the Springfree trampoline over any other by friends, family and neighbours. But when it came time to purchase one, the customer service I received was obdurate and left me feeling like they just didn’t care for my business nor to make a sale as there were plenty of other customers waiting in line to purchase one. This certainly isn’t the way to treat a customer!

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

DrMum
DrMum

So disappointed in this company

I called Springfree and requested to book the 'yard assessment service' and same-day installation, and was told "someone will call you back" to book the date and time. No phone call received. I called Springfree again today, 3 days later, and I was passed between two departments and got told the same thing again: "someone will call you back". Waited all day and still no phone call! So now I've bought a Vuly online instead. If the customer service is this poor for someone wanting to buy a trampoline, I certainly won't trust it to be any good if something goes wrong with the product. Poor form Springfree.

Warning to parents

Store LocationOakleigh
Springfree T.Springfree

Great product, but misleading marketing...

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Disappointed. Product rusted out, fiberglass rods lost coating.

Ant
AntBunbury

Good product, terrible warranty support

MelSydney

Appalling customer service!!! DO NOT BUY

I wouldn’t recommend buying this product for the customer service alone!! Absolutely appalling. We purchased a trampoline 5 days before notification of a promotion and the company refuses to honour the upgrade. Customer service a 0 star rating

LiveDarwin, NT

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and shifty warranty

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and warranty that changes.

We brought the Trampoline before Xmas 2016, only to find out they where clearing old stock and the new better stock (from the same price) had double the warranty.

Trying to buy the Trampoline online was painful, with them requesting sending a copy of my credit card over insecure email, to prove it was me.

Live

I left a message asking to be email back and never got one

Springfree T.Springfree

Very poor service only interested in getting more money out of loyal customers

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

HOPING MAD CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT LACKS SERVICE SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE

WHATCANISAY

clearly this comment from SPRINGFREE OFFICIAL is a generic one and they didn't even bother to read the complaint proof of there lack of customer service.

ZoePerth

URGENT: Installers didn’t turn up or call

Trying to get in touch with someone re the install of our trampoline. We booked and paid for install to occur on Saturday 23 December. Received a text from a number that you cannot reply to or call on Friday stating they would arrive between 9am and 1pm. Springfree confirmed we would get a 30 minute warning call. We have not heard anything since. No one turned up, no one called, springfree contact number is just a recorded message as office is closed. Earlier in the week we contacted springfree for a number for the installer and they did not provide us with any contact details. Obviously a Christmas surprise for our son and very worried it will not turn up.

Zoe

Have had a call back this morning after sending message through springfree’s online message service and they are coming this morning - phew!

Springfree T.Springfree

Absolutely dreadful customer service - if you ever have an issue beware

beware of the no return no refund policy! if you buy something from springfree you will have no rights whatsoever. I purchased a replacement net which i realised wasn't required within 18 hours so I would prefer to save the $387 replacement mat cost. it has not been shipped. we tried to cancel and despite NOT being told the purchase was non refundable under any circumstances, apparently the payment was acceptance of UNKNOWN t&c which were never mentioned. then customer service manager would not put me through to anyone to have a further conversation. bad form springfree. really bad form. will be escalating to consumer affairs. horrible company to deal with. have never encountered this situation before ever.

gul s
gul sasked

Hi guys,

I have an existing trampoline I'm pretty sure it is 8ft but I need a new net and the jumping base and padding for the springs. Can you please help me.

Thanks Rose

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi Rose, if you have our brand of trampoline, we do have a range of Spare Parts available. Please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772. Regards. The Springfree Team

Mon
Monasked

So, most people seem happy with the quality of the trampoline - safety and durability. But does it have a high rating on the bounce factor?

Springfree T.Springfree

Springfree trampolines provide a smoother bounce and they are gentler on your knees and joints. In 2012 consumer watchdog CHOICE reviewed 12 popular trampolines sold in Australia. Springfree Trampoline was the only model they recommended as safe and CHOICE also concluded that Springfree had the most comfortable bounce. The mat also provides a more responsive bounce and an impact absorbing soft edge. Have you seen the online videos of the awesome bounce and height that is achieved on a Springfree Trampoline?
Kind Regards,
Springfree Team

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Other Toys & Game Shops