Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

Paul H.
Paul H.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy a second hand Springfree Trampoline

Xmas delivery in November

Buyer Beware! I purchased this week as their website stated to order early for Christmas. I have been told that there are no installation dates available between Dec to 4th Jan. My delivery instructions stated as close to Christmas as possible. I was offered a video on their website why Santa has to deliver in November. I am a single Mum, and have saved for 2 years to buy a safe trampoline, and I am sad the service for installation and delivery is not child friendly.

MIchelleW72
MIchelleW72

Great trampolines, but don't try to claim on your warranty

Our first Springfree trampoline lasted 10 years before needing replacement parts. The replacement mat and net wore out in 9 months. After having to mail the faulty parts from Melbourne to Queensland at our own expense they refused to honour the warranty, claiming we had installed the mat incorrectly, which wasn't true and certainly didn't explain the net also tearing. We've bought another one because they are still the best trampolines available. If we have the same problems and they try that line again we will take them to VCAT.

Springfree T.Springfree

Thank-you for sharing your feedback, it is very important to us. We're sorry to hear about your experience and would ask that if you have any concerns with your new trampoline, to please contact us ASAP on 1800 586 772. Regards, the Springfree Team

Disappointing Customer Service

I had been recommended the Springfree trampoline over any other by friends, family and neighbours. But when it came time to purchase one, the customer service I received was obdurate and left me feeling like they just didn’t care for my business nor to make a sale as there were plenty of other customers waiting in line to purchase one. This certainly isn’t the way to treat a customer!

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline but stressful and difficult installation

Springfree T.Springfree

Great product, but misleading marketing...

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Disappointed. Product rusted out, fiberglass rods lost coating.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
LiveDarwin, NT

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and shifty warranty

A Nice Trampoline, let down by poor service and warranty that changes.

We brought the Trampoline before Xmas 2016, only to find out they where clearing old stock and the new better stock (from the same price) had double the warranty.

Trying to buy the Trampoline online was painful, with them requesting sending a copy of my credit card over insecure email, to prove it was me.

Live

I left a message asking to be email back and never got one

Billy
BillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product bad service

Great quality trampoline, design and aesthetics. I found the customer service staff to be rude and when questioned why they didn’t install my trampoline properly no apology was offered. For such a large investment the service needs to be as good as the product. Also, NB the shape of the sunshade (circle) does not match the oval trampolines.

diver24
diver24AU

False information cost me $220 more

vikki
vikki

Disappointed with customer service

After researching trampolines we found springfree to be the best. The customer service was terrible. We were told different things at each point of contact. We were messed around and given false information. There are things we will still be following up with consumer affairs as we feel are still incorrect. There was next to no correspondence with us. We had to chase everything up and try to find what was going on after being given so many different answers. For such a large investment we would expect decent customer service. Springfree refused to throw in even a ladder for all the messing around and miscommunication. Very disappointing.

Good product poor customer service

Peita
PeitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor delivery time for spare parts to be delivered

Kids love the trampoline but as soon as something starts to break on it, the surrounding parts also break and the kids cannot use it until the spare parts have been replaced. I ordered by spare parts and 8 days later, it finally left their warehouse. 4 days later, Australia Post has not delivered either. Expect them to take your money straight away, but expect poor customer service on delivery of spare parts. When I contacted them, I did get a fake 'sorry' but wanted to blame Australia Post for the whole delay. I still don't have my spare parts.

Poor customer service, beware bad warranty claims process

We bought one of these trampolines as a surprise for my son's birthday. Immediately after installation, so straight out of the box, we discovered a manufacturing fault. Instead of replacing the part, Springfree told us to submit a warranty claim. We were then denied the claim, and were told that we probably caused the damage ourselves, but if we wanted to, we could dismantle the trampoline - which is no mean feat, and why they charge $150 - and return it (at our own cost) for "further assessment". Seems they are doing everything in their power to discourage legitimate claims, and we are now stuck with a defective trampoline.

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi There, we've come across your review here and would like to examine your concern further.
Could you contact us directly at reviews@springfree.com.au with your details, so we can look further into your case.
Regards
Janna

Fred
FredSydney

Excellent Trampoline, Substandard Installation

gul s
gul sasked

Hi guys,

I have an existing trampoline I'm pretty sure it is 8ft but I need a new net and the jumping base and padding for the springs. Can you please help me.

Thanks Rose

Springfree T.Springfree

Hi Rose, if you have our brand of trampoline, we do have a range of Spare Parts available. Please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772. Regards. The Springfree Team

Mon
Monasked

So, most people seem happy with the quality of the trampoline - safety and durability. But does it have a high rating on the bounce factor?

Springfree T.Springfree

Springfree trampolines provide a smoother bounce and they are gentler on your knees and joints. In 2012 consumer watchdog CHOICE reviewed 12 popular trampolines sold in Australia. Springfree Trampoline was the only model they recommended as safe and CHOICE also concluded that Springfree had the most comfortable bounce. The mat also provides a more responsive bounce and an impact absorbing soft edge. Have you seen the online videos of the awesome bounce and height that is achieved on a Springfree Trampoline?
Kind Regards,
Springfree Team

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives

Other Toys & Game Shops