Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

Xmas delivery in November

Buyer Beware! I purchased this week as their website stated to order early for Christmas. I have been told that there are no installation dates available between Dec to 4th Jan. My delivery instructions stated as close to Christmas as possible. I was offered a video on their website why Santa has to deliver in November. I am a single Mum, and have saved for 2 years to buy a safe trampoline, and I am sad the service for installation and delivery is not child friendly.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline but stressful and difficult installation

Billy
BillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product bad service

Great quality trampoline, design and aesthetics. I found the customer service staff to be rude and when questioned why they didn’t install my trampoline properly no apology was offered. For such a large investment the service needs to be as good as the product. Also, NB the shape of the sunshade (circle) does not match the oval trampolines.

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Good product poor customer service

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Peita
PeitaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor delivery time for spare parts to be delivered

Kids love the trampoline but as soon as something starts to break on it, the surrounding parts also break and the kids cannot use it until the spare parts have been replaced. I ordered by spare parts and 8 days later, it finally left their warehouse. 4 days later, Australia Post has not delivered either. Expect them to take your money straight away, but expect poor customer service on delivery of spare parts. When I contacted them, I did get a fake 'sorry' but wanted to blame Australia Post for the whole delay. I still don't have my spare parts.

Fred
FredSydney

Excellent Trampoline, Substandard Installation

gul s
gul sasked

Hi guys,

I have an existing trampoline I'm pretty sure it is 8ft but I need a new net and the jumping base and padding for the springs. Can you please help me.

Thanks Rose

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Hi Rose, if you have our brand of trampoline, we do have a range of Spare Parts available. Please call our Customer Care Team on 1800 586 772. Regards. The Springfree Team

Mon
Monasked

So, most people seem happy with the quality of the trampoline - safety and durability. But does it have a high rating on the bounce factor?

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Springfree representatives