Springfree Trampoline Australia

Springfree Trampoline Australia

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Springfree

lets wail for the first JUMP!!!

I want to wait until delivery and installation to Berrima before I evaluate the purchase
Joel was pleasant and professional in his sale to me.
Regards
Peter Miler
0407 498 024

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Hi Peter, We know you're getting your trampoline early next week so we look forward to hearing from you! The Springfree Trampoline Team.

Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Springfree Shade - poor quality did not last more than 6 months.

Purchased a Springfree shade in December 2020. Used it for 6 months but now has a huge rip through the middle. This may has been caused by a windy day but called up to see if it was covered by warranty. They completely shut me down saying that it was not covered and should be taken down during winter. I was not advised of that condition so now is nothing more than rubbish. Spent $199 for this item and now is garbage. Springfree charge so much for everything. Trampolines cost more than double of any competitor and their items not lasting more than 6 months is ridiculous.

Xmas delivery in November

Buyer Beware! I purchased this week as their website stated to order early for Christmas. I have been told that there are no installation dates available between Dec to 4th Jan. My delivery instructions stated as close to Christmas as possible. I was offered a video on their website why Santa has to deliver in November. I am a single Mum, and have saved for 2 years to buy a safe trampoline, and I am sad the service for installation and delivery is not child friendly.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great trampoline but stressful and difficult installation

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Springfree Trampoline Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

DrMum
DrMum

So disappointed in this company

I called Springfree and requested to book the 'yard assessment service' and same-day installation, and was told "someone will call you back" to book the date and time. No phone call received. I called Springfree again today, 3 days later, and I was passed between two departments and got told the same thing again: "someone will call you back". Waited all day and still no phone call! So now I've bought a Vuly online instead. If the customer service is this poor for someone wanting to buy a trampoline, I certainly won't trust it to be any good if something goes wrong with the product. Poor form Springfree.

Warning to parents

Store LocationOakleigh
Ant
AntBunbury

Good product, terrible warranty support

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers
MelSydney

Appalling customer service!!! DO NOT BUY

I wouldn’t recommend buying this product for the customer service alone!! Absolutely appalling. We purchased a trampoline 5 days before notification of a promotion and the company refuses to honour the upgrade. Customer service a 0 star rating

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Very poor service only interested in getting more money out of loyal customers

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

HOPING MAD CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT LACKS SERVICE SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE

WHATCANISAY

clearly this comment from SPRINGFREE OFFICIAL is a generic one and they didn't even bother to read the complaint proof of there lack of customer service.

ZoePerth

URGENT: Installers didn’t turn up or call

Trying to get in touch with someone re the install of our trampoline. We booked and paid for install to occur on Saturday 23 December. Received a text from a number that you cannot reply to or call on Friday stating they would arrive between 9am and 1pm. Springfree confirmed we would get a 30 minute warning call. We have not heard anything since. No one turned up, no one called, springfree contact number is just a recorded message as office is closed. Earlier in the week we contacted springfree for a number for the installer and they did not provide us with any contact details. Obviously a Christmas surprise for our son and very worried it will not turn up.

Zoe

Have had a call back this morning after sending message through springfree’s online message service and they are coming this morning - phew!

Springfree T.SpringfreeSend a private message

Absolutely dreadful customer service - if you ever have an issue beware

beware of the no return no refund policy! if you buy something from springfree you will have no rights whatsoever. I purchased a replacement net which i realised wasn't required within 18 hours so I would prefer to save the $387 replacement mat cost. it has not been shipped. we tried to cancel and despite NOT being told the purchase was non refundable under any circumstances, apparently the payment was acceptance of UNKNOWN t&c which were never mentioned. then customer service manager would not put me through to anyone to have a further conversation. bad form springfree. really bad form. will be escalating to consumer affairs. horrible company to deal with. have never encountered this situation before ever.

Bad Customer Service!

Billy
BillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product bad service

Great quality trampoline, design and aesthetics. I found the customer service staff to be rude and when questioned why they didn’t install my trampoline properly no apology was offered. For such a large investment the service needs to be as good as the product. Also, NB the shape of the sunshade (circle) does not match the oval trampolines.

Terrible customer service

Spoke to [Name Removed] in customer care this morning. Inquired about buying a new part for a frame, I was told that they have the part but wont sell it to me because I did not buy the trampoline (bought second hand) from them. Trampoline is about 3yrs old and has a lot of rust. Now the whole thing is ruined because they wont sell me a $75 part. That's great for the environment...well done Springfree!