Part of Springfree Trampoline 4.8

darrena
Trav
Trav

Excellent product and service

The Springfree sales team were very helpful with answering all of our questions.
The delivery service was prompt and the driver assisted us by moving the boxes to a convenient location.
The trampoline is a quality product. Show details ·  1
Granddad
Granddad2 posts

For the grandkids

We got the trampoline at the start of Covid for the grandkids to use when they came to stay with us. The two of them had a great time using it nearly everyday. We chose this one because is looked the safest and we were proved right. No accidents for over a year. It was a bit hard to assemble as there was no assembly service due to Covid. Show details ·  1
Siege
SiegeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

SO MUCH FUN

Our kids love the trampoline and it’s a really fun and creative way for them to get their energy out! We love lying on it when the sun is out and creating memories! Show details ·  1
Bryony C
Bryony CCanberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Quick replacement parts & great customer service

Our 12+ year old mat got a tear and I was worried parts wouldn’t be available for such an old trampoline. When I called the customer service line, they couldn’t have been more helpful. They talked me through what I would require, and as all the original aged parts (bar the frame) needed an overhaul, I replaced everything. It arrived in 2 days!! Spring free are such great, long-lasting and safe trampolines and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Show details ·  1
Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Only 1 at a time....?

What's the point of a big trampoline if you can't jump with friends? Show details
Springfree
Springfree   DM
Mrs Jo-Ann M.
Mrs Jo-Ann M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Our Jumbo Round Springfree Trampoline is absolutely fantastic!

All of our 11 children have spent many hours of fun on our Springfree Trampoline. They have often had up to 4 people jumping at once and have never had a problem with it.  Show details ·  1
Mattc09
Mattc09Hobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive Verified Jumbo Round R132

Best quality trampoline I’ve owned

Best quality trampoline I’ve owned. Purchased for 3yo but used by adults just as often. Safe and sturdy. Customer service second to none. Spare parts always received without an issue.  Show details ·  1
Stacey Goodeve
Stacey GoodeveFar West, NSW2 posts

Amazing quality, highly recommend

My three children, 8, 2 and 9 months love the spring free trampoline. Our baby loves to bounce, the 8 and 2 year old are on there daily. They can't get enough of it. The 5 of us often get on at the same time, we throw the ball to each other, and love to star gaze at night while laying on the trampoline. The kids are always coming up with a new game to play. The safety of the trampoline is amazing and the stability is even better. It is very easy to assemble compared to some other trampolines we have had in the past. I can not fault the spring free trampoline. It takes me back to my childhood days. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of buying a trampoline.  Show details ·  1
Mark D.
Mark D.

The Whole Family Trampoline

We have had a lot of cheap trampolines and were so disheartened by the quality, with most lasting about 2 years, we finally made the decision to invest in a Springfree and from the moment you open the box we knew we had made a wise choice. The build quality and strength of the frame is worlds apart from any trampoline we have previously owned. Our 3 boys absolutely love it and my wife and I also get on for a jump. I am confident that this trampoline will outlast not only our kids but their kids as well.  Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny

Hours of fun

We bought the Springfree trampoline in time for school holidays and it was excellent entertainment for our 9, 7 and 5 year old. The jumbo is great as plenty of room for multiple people to jump including me having a jump with two kids at a time. On hot days, all new fun when we get the hose out and spray the kids while they jump around.  Show details ·  1
Ruth T.
Ruth T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Fantastic product

0ur seven children have a great time on our spring free trampoline and spent many hours on it, while I’m in the kitchen doing my thing and not having to worry because I know they’re safe. I’ve had to replace A net due to bushfire Embers and also A may and every time I deal with spring free the services are outstanding. Fantastic product
Fantastic company. Show details ·  1
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best toy we have bought

We bought this for our grandchildren, as a safe place for them to enjoy the outside in summer as we have brown snakes around. They love it and we can relax and enjoy the sea view as they have fun. Show details ·  1
Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

We completely love our tramp - the whole family can jump together!

Our children use the tramp most (girl 12yrs, boy 10years) followed by me -mum! normally only 2 -3 of us are on the tramp but it is safe and stable when Dad or friends come on! Show details ·  1
Julianne Plunket
Julianne Plunket
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Perfect for my 3 very active sons !!!!

Great quality product, worth the $. 3 active boys they can’t get enough of the Trampoline. They love playing basketball together and when friends come over. Great fun in summer with the sprinkler underneath or water balloons on top. Very happy with our purchase, it’s used every day.  Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Get one, just do it

Fantastic trampoline. Kids love the size.
Great service, kind, friendly down to earth people. They even took a photo of the trampoline in my backyard and sent it to my phone as it was a surprise for the kids as I was out all day.
Brilliant. Show details ·  1
Trampolines

Find out how Springfree Jumbo Round R132 compares to other Trampolines

Natalie P.
Natalie P.
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

The best thing we have ever bought our girls!

Our 2 girls use our trampoline every day! We have had it for over a year now and they still get hours of fun jumping on it. We love how safe it is and the size is great. We can really see it growing with them.
As you can see the girls use it for more than jumping! Makes a another great outdoor play space!
We've also added the basketball ring which is a huge hit!
Thanks Springfree! Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great design

Jumbo Round is the perfect size. Very safe trampoline to use. We have two teenage children that use it all the time. It's an amazing product that will last 10 years plus. Show details ·  1
Alex Haines
Alex HainesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Quality, superior bouncing

My 2 kids have loved this trampoline so much, now 13 and 14, and its had a lot of use in the 8 years we've had it, even perfect for adults to hop on due to its supportive nature. The equipment from Springfree is fantastic quality, and we've recently updated our mat so our tramp is actually like new again!!
I was also recently impressed with their amazing after sales service, so friendly and helpful, we received
our mat in time for my sons 13th birthday!
thanks Springfree!
Alex Haines
Flagstaff Hill SA Show details ·  1
Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Best thing we ever brought for the kids

We bought the trampoline about 14 years ago. Still getting so much use by our second child who is now 12 we can't bear to get rid of so we are replacing the mat and net to get a few more years out of it. Our son is out bouncing on it almost every day and spends a great deal of time with friends on it. Its a great way for him to get rid of excess energy and is where he heads if upset or anxious about anything. Show details ·  1
Tornado 8
Tornado 8Sydney, NSW

Been such a life saver for my 15 year old autistic child -

Several children use the trampoline at one time, fantastic during school holidays hours of endless entertainment
The quality and strength of the trampoline compares to no other value for money! Show details ·  1
Heidi
HeidiSouth West, WA2 posts

Awesome!

its big! kids love it. Our last one got lots of use, and got used every day. Had to get another one as the other one had worn out! Highly recommend it Show details ·  1
Leah
LeahWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceeded our expectations!

We purchased the jumbo trampoline for our 7 and 1.5 year old children for Christmas. We were apprehensive about the cost involved with the extra packages we considered necessary (the sun package etc). The trampoline has been in use for 3 days and we already feel we have our value worth! The children play happily and safely ALL day long! The service we received during selection, purchase and installation was equally as outstanding! (Right down to the video email from Santa explaining the early delivery.) We could not be happier with our choice of trampoline and this company. Well done. Only positive and extremely cheerful reports from our whole family. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all. Show details ·  1
Daniel C.
Daniel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Jumbo Round R132

Great endurance & a long term investment

We have had our springfree trampoline for over 12 years now & it still gets used everyday by our kids !!!!!!!. The aftersales support are great for assisting with parts needing replacing !!!! Show details ·  1
Excellent product
Excellent product

Excellent Customer Service!!

After having some initial difficulties with assembly, we were guided by the most helpful staff that made it easy! Since the kids 1st jump, there has been no looking back! Show details ·  1
Jas
Jas

Perfect for Kids

We have 3 children who love using our Spring Free trampoline. The fully enclosed netting is a fantastic safety feature and takes the worry away from having to watch them all the time. It is extremely well made and sturdy, and I would highly recommend a Springfree Trampoline to any prospective purchasers

Trampolines

Find out how Springfree Jumbo Round R132 compares to other Trampolines

Tony
TonyMacclesfield2 posts

The best trampoline ever

I have owned a couple of other cheaper trampolines in the past, they are so rubbish compared to this one. It's lightyears ahead of everything else. From the safety to the tgoma app this trampoline is so good. Thanks so much for a smooth install and awesome addition to the house.

Jane
Jane
  Jumbo Round R132

Inner city living with children

Our spring free trampoline is a life saver - it has been used almost every day by the children for the last 5 years! I love that we can get replacement parts, we wore out one mat after a few years of heavy use, and have just bought new zips. Thank you spring free for enabling my kids to stay active with such a small backyard!

Annette
Annette

Perfect for our Family Day Care

Not only do our own 6 Children love our Springfree trampoline but also our many families and their children in our family day care do too.Many an afternoon parents and grandparents have stayed longer to watch their children have fun jumping. Our trampoline has provided us with so many learning experiences for all of the children. We did a lot of research and I feel have the best on the market.

Dee
DeeSydney

Not just an ordinary Trampoline - it’s awesome

Knowing first hand the dangers of a regular Trampoline after suffering permanent facial scarring from being caught in the springs of a regular trampoline as a child, the purchasing of the Springfree Trampoline for my children 12 yrs ago was a blessing.

Not only has the Springfree Trampoline provided me the peace of mind for my children’s safety but it has withstood the test of time and the elements.

12 yrs on and my daughters still use the Springfree Trampoline all the time for jumping, laying out under the stars and many other games using their imaginations.

Highly recommended.