Sprite Zero

Sprite Zero

second best sugar free lemonade for me

personally i prefer Schweppes as i don't like excessive sweet taste .. i don't get why they make sugar free stuff and then try to make it as sweet as melted ice cream..
sprite zero is my choice when i can't find Schweppes it's sweet but not overly done, oddly both brands are very hard to find and i have to make regular trips checking all supermarkets around me to hunt them.

shelves are always stocked with that absolutely disgusting tasting excessively sweetened kirks or solo stuff...
i asked and complained at coles once, as to why these are under-stocked, they said it's being deleted from system..

I just tried sprite zero cranberry.

Really bad taste. I like the diet cranberry from schwepps, this was not good. I bought two bottles. Actually dumping down the drain.

Best sugar free lemon flavoured soft drink

Unfortunately this product seems hard to get but it is an excellent sugar free product with little if any aftertaste like you usually get with diet drinks. It is very fizzy (I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about saying it isn't). It is so fizzy that for a long time after you've finished a can, you can still hear popping sounds coming from the can. It is at least equally fizzy to Coke Zero.
Good flavour, refreshing, very fizzy.
Hard to find, expensive.

Bad

This is a nice lemony diet drink which I don't see in the stores too often. It is expensive, if I ever see it on the shelves and its not my favourite drink.
This is a diet version of Sprite and I dont see it often in the stores. It is a lemony flavoured drink and is okay if you want something lemon flavoured to drink.
It is a diet drink which for me, doesnt contain as much fizz as the colas. Since it is a diet drink, I try not to drink too much because of the artificial sweetener.