Sprout Organic

Sprout Organic

Excellent customer service!

Being new to cold-pressed juicing, Nathan was so helpful and informative. I have come away with the perfect juicer for me and my family. The ordering process was quick and easy, and delivery efficient. Highly recommend.

Store LocationSprout Organic

Excellent Customer Service

I would highly recommend Sprout Organic. My experience was very positive and smooth. After placing my order which was over the xmas period I rang Sprout to confirm delivery times. Nathan was fantastic, answering all my questions. The juicer was delivered in record time, and I am extremely happy with the product, After my purchase I also emailed Nathan a few weeks later with some general questions on the product, and he replied with a thorough email addressing all my queries. Overall, great customer service, fast delivery and competitive pricing. THANK YOU

My juicer

I have had two cold press juicers before this Omega they don’t even compare it is such a great machine.

Good sales

I placed my order and it came in quick. No shipping and handling was great. Stocking the red version was great as it matched my kitchen appliances.

The juice it creates is great. Cleanup is quick, juicing is not as long as cleaning up after one of those high speed juicers.
I'm yet to make nut butter with this but there are a number of homogenising uses it will be useful for.

Great Customer Service - Highly Recommend :)

We bought a slow juicer from Sprout Organic online - not only did they have the best price, beating larger online white goods retailers (by a good margin), but the follow up communication was excellent as well. My card didn't work first time round but Nathan from Sprout followed up with an email and again when our juicer was ordered and on the way. Delivery was only a couple of days and on the other side of the country too! The juicer is great, works really well and it's easier to clean than I thought it would be. Thanks once again to Nathan and Sprout Organic!

Sprouting seed order

Excellent source of sprouting seeds, prompt service and an easy to use website. I had been having trouble finding reliable sprouting seeds for a couple of years and someone suggested looking online. I found Sprout Organic to be the most helpful website for what I needed and my next purchase is going to be a wheatgrass juicer

Buy With Confidence

I purchased a Omega NC902HDC cold press slow juicer from Sprout Organic on 02/06/2016. Not only is this a fantastic product with 10 year parts & 20 year motor warranty. It actually does what they claim. The model prior to the release of this new model, was the best selling slow juicer on Amazon. Nathan at Sprout Organic is the real deal. Not only is he the best price online, we also got our order to us on time. Plus he also gives away a prize once a month to one lucky online customer. Yes l did happen to win a bio-chef-high-performance-blender valued at $249.
So if you have never purchased online, you can feel very confident in purchasing from Sprout Organic. Just look at the feedback this guy gets, it tells you a lot about how he looks after his customers.
Regards Michael P. Vic

Great Online Store

Very happy with the Price compared to other online sites and delivery was very quick.
Customer Service is excellent, a rare thing now days. I wanted a Tax Invoice so I could claim the GST at the airport as i will be taking it oversea with me and I received it within half an hour of emailing Nathan from Sprouts Organic.
I bought a Hurom H25 Alpha Juicer to replace my broken Compact Juicer. The Hurom is much better juicer as it extracts more juice as well as being slower and quieter than my Compact Juicer.
I Highly recommend Sprout Organic for competitive pricing and Excellent Customer Service.

I am so happy with my order!

I ordered a Omega juicer from Sprout Organic. It arrived the same week I ordered it. It works like a dream, I couldn't have made a better choice! Thanks to the online videos I was able to choose the right juicer for me. Also today I got an email informing me that I've won one of the blenders in this months prize draw!! I was so surprised I couldn't believe it because my blender broke a few months ago. Thank you sprout organic (Nathan) I've been shopping with you for while now and I am so happy with all the purchases I've made with you! Regards Elaine

Prompt Delivery

Having not dealt with Sprout Organic in the past, I was a little nervous about ordering a slow juicer, for me a large purchase. After reading the positive reviews I felt more comfortable about placing an order. I am very pleased to mention our juicer arrived a day before expected with minimum fuss, in fact no fuss at all. Thank you Sprout Organic your efficient service is much appreciated!

Good Price, Good Service

Great online shopping experience. We had a minor problem with the Dehydrator we ordered by Nathan was on it and fixed it in a giffy!

Great website, awesome products

I ordered a juicer from this website after looking around online. Sprout had the juicer I wanted on sale so I went ahead and purchased. The juicer was delivered in a few days. There was damage to one item in transit so I called [Name removed] he had no problem in replacing the item. The replacement arrived in a couple of days. I'd definitely recommend Sprout: great products, fast delivery and friendly service.

Great service and prices as always.

I have been ordering from Sprout Organic for some years now. Service and price are always excellent and the website is easy to use and navigate. I have never had a problem with any of my orders and I feel like the owners are committed to the products and providing spare parts and service.

Customer service excellence

As a long term customer of Sprout and I have yet to experience a negative order outcome. [name removed] is aware of my End stage cancer status and has always been been terrific for sprouting advice we have also added Brocolli sprouts from Sprout and all products are beaut. I strongly recommend Sprout to anyone who wishes to improve their health.
Cheers [name removed]

satisfied customer/great store

j normally purchase the lexen wheat grass machine which comes as described for a reasonable price communication is excellent and postage time is also prompt. I also bulk order wheat grass seed, the seed is excellent quality large and fertile and is difficult to get this kind of quality and price,yet again great communication and fast delivery in under 5 working days no complaints at all. I would recommend this store to anyone,large array of products good service.

Great online service

I have purchased 3 times so far and find the service quick and reliable and the product fresh and well presented. It arrives on time and I am very happy with my experience.

Very Happy, cant fault.

I have placed three orders with Sprout Organic and all three were very quick to get to me and all handled in a very professional manor. I found Sprout organics to be very competitive and were prepared to match cheaper prices.
They had a spare part that I had been waiting on from someone else for two months so made my day!

Best value, best customer service

I have purchased several items from [name removed] now and recommended him to two friends who completed purchases. He offered the best prices at the time that I purchased, was very quick to respond to my queries and posted the items instantly. Couldn't recommend him highly enough!

no delivery or reply after six weeks!

I ordered $130 worth of cleaning products from Sprout Organic on 2 March and I have still not received my delivery, six weeks later. Even worse, I haven't received a reply to the three email enquiries I have sent. I have opened a dispute through paypal, and still no reply from this vendor. Do not trust this online store!

Excellent Online Store.

I have placed numerous orders over the years from sprout.net.au. When I first went looking for wheatgrass supplies, sprout organics had the biggest range, good prices, easy to use website and ordering process and excellent products. Every order I have placed has arrived quickly and been correct. For someone who operates his business on his own, the service and order turn around time is incredible! My last order I received within 4 days of placing it, and he had also included a copy of wheatgrass instructions that I had lost from the kit I originally purchased. I definitely recommend this business without a doubt!
The postage can be high, however it is accurate and reflects heavier/bulky items, like 4kgs of wheat grain!!
Sprout has the best range of wheatgrass kits and supplies and also the biggest range of sprouts I have seen. One of the only places that has sunflower sprouts.
I will happily continue to purchase from the business!
Great prices, great service, easily contacted, fast turnaround time