4.5

Loving my sprouts

My health problems required a change in diet with my dr recommending greens and sprouts. I have had success with my sprouting since late last year and ordering from this biz has been easy and quick. I prefer ordering over the phone and have always received good service and chats. thx very much

Narelle K

Narelle KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with purchase - greenstar juicer

I have been wanting to get our family a cold press juicer for some time and encountered Nathan and the Sprout website during my research. Not only was the price very competitive but we received our new juicer within a few days and have been using it regularly since. The greenstar elite is a beast of a machine and suits our family's needs. The upfront advice I received during the numerous phone calls was greatly appreciated and certainly assisted with our decision. Thank you.

Teri

TeriSydney, NSW

Long time customer

Having been a customer of Sprouts for a number of years, I have always found the service friendly and helpful. I started off with a juicer and the assistance was patient and honest. I have since purchased a blender and dehydrator, along with smaller pantry items, since that first shop.

Sprout has a loyal and happy customer and I will continue to shop with him.

John Smith

John Smith

Had to get money back through PayPal resolution

Joann

JoannNorth Queensland, QLD

Delivery went above and beyond

I ordered seeds for my daughter from Sprout. But, I made an error with address. Several returns/resends later & Sprout finally arranged a Post office pickup solution - my error, their fix and all at no extra cost. Daughter now a sprouting fiend. Couldn't have been happier with the personal attention to detail on getting this Delivery right. Thank you

Do not buy from this supplyer. You won't receive your item.

We ordered some products from their website, after a while waiting for them realised the order was rejected because of wrong address. After enquiring supplier to resend them again, I haven't received anything yet.

AliSydney

Bought a product never got it

I bought two bags of Apricot seed about 2 months ago, I did not received an confirmation email nor the product itself. I called several times but keeps going onto [Name Removed] voicemail, left him a message and he never called back. I emailed to follow up as well but nothing.

Very Happy

I purchased the NC802HDS Omega Juicer and I am extremely happy! I use it everyday!
Sprout provides excellent customer service as well and I was impressed with the response received from an email I sent quite a few weeks following my purchase. I was looking for some advice and it was provided promptly.

Steve

SteveDarling Downs, QLD

Superb service

Sprout provided great sound advice on single auger juicers. We bought an Omega NC802HDS juicer. It arrived promptly. We have used it since it arrive in mid-July 2019. It excels over the Hurom vertical single auger juicer in every way. It gives more juice for the same quantity of fruit and vegies and is easier to clean and assemble. Very happy with the purchase. Would I buy from Sprout Organic again? Yes in a heartbeat.

Khanh Nguyen

Khanh NguyenSydney, NSW

Great

I bought an Omega VRT400 from Sprout. It came fast and in flawless condition, with a warranty form. I use it every other day now. Very happy with the purchase.

Khanh

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Sprout Organic and Omega VSJ843

I received great service with prompt & genuine response from Nathan, Sprout Organic.
I was searching for a good quality, easy-to-use, vertical, low speed juicer for “Medical Medium Celery Juice protocol” and I am very happy with Omega VSJ843RS. Easy to handle, powerful and produce good yield quality juice, I juice soft fruits like lemon flesh too. I’m loving the juicer and celery juice every morning! Highly recommend both Sprout and Omega VSJ843.

Emanuela

EmanuelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Once I decided that I wanted to buy a GREENSTAR ELITE cold presser juicer, I found the best price on SPROUT. The discount code offer didn't work at the online checkout so I emailed them on Saturday to ask them if they could look into it. To my surprise Nathan replied Sunday morning and he was able to help me make payment ( with the discount ) and best of all, arrange delivery asap so I could receive it Thursday, right before Easter. This is exactly the kind of customer service and business that I like to promote to my family and friends who care about their health and want to invest in quality products. Well done!

Jennifer

Jennifer

5 Star customer service!

I highly recommend Nathan and Sprout Organic as a reputable business. Nathan responded promptly to my purchase order for the Omega VSJ843R Vertical Jucier, with ETD. When it arrived, I made payment Nathan again promptly sent receipt of payment, complete with delivery tracking info.
AND delivered on time.

Lindy

LindySouth Australia

Omega VRT352

I did heaps of research prior to the purchase of the Omega Vert 352 and have to say that one of the clinchers was being able to personally speak to Nathan who happily answered my questions. The juicer arrived in record time. It's easy to assemble and pull apart, is surprisingly quiet, feels solid, looks great, small footprint, makes great juice and is easy to clean. The machine has no problem with celery or leafy greens although I don't tempt fate but rather alternate what's going in.

Rachael E

Rachael EPerth, WA

Excellent customer service!

Being new to cold-pressed juicing, Nathan was so helpful and informative. I have come away with the perfect juicer for me and my family. The ordering process was quick and easy, and delivery efficient. Highly recommend.

Sherie

SherieBunbury

Excellent Customer Service

I would highly recommend Sprout Organic. My experience was very positive and smooth. After placing my order which was over the xmas period I rang Sprout to confirm delivery times. Nathan was fantastic, answering all my questions. The juicer was delivered in record time, and I am extremely happy with the product, After my purchase I also emailed Nathan a few weeks later with some general questions on the product, and he replied with a thorough email addressing all my queries. Overall, great customer service, fast delivery and competitive pricing. THANK YOU

My juicer

I have had two cold press juicers before this Omega they don’t even compare it is such a great machine.

Good sales

I placed my order and it came in quick. No shipping and handling was great. Stocking the red version was great as it matched my kitchen appliances.

The juice it creates is great. Cleanup is quick, juicing is not as long as cleaning up after one of those high speed juicers.
I'm yet to make nut butter with this but there are a number of homogenising uses it will be useful for.

Jonesy

JonesyWEST LEEDERVILLE

Great Customer Service - Highly Recommend :)

We bought a slow juicer from Sprout Organic online - not only did they have the best price, beating larger online white goods retailers (by a good margin), but the follow up communication was excellent as well. My card didn't work first time round but Nathan from Sprout followed up with an email and again when our juicer was ordered and on the way. Delivery was only a couple of days and on the other side of the country too! The juicer is great, works really well and it's easier to clean than I thought it would be. Thanks once again to Nathan and Sprout Organic!

Sprouting seed order

Excellent source of sprouting seeds, prompt service and an easy to use website. I had been having trouble finding reliable sprouting seeds for a couple of years and someone suggested looking online. I found Sprout Organic to be the most helpful website for what I needed and my next purchase is going to be a wheatgrass juicer