Sprout Organic

Sprout Organic

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)

Loving my sprouts

My health problems required a change in diet with my dr recommending greens and sprouts. I have had success with my sprouting since late last year and ordering from this biz has been easy and quick. I prefer ordering over the phone and have always received good service and chats. thx very much

Narelle K

Narelle KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with purchase - greenstar juicer

I have been wanting to get our family a cold press juicer for some time and encountered Nathan and the Sprout website during my research. Not only was the price very competitive but we received our new juicer within a few days and have been using it regularly since. The greenstar elite is a beast of a machine and suits our family's needs. The upfront advice I received during the numerous phone calls was greatly appreciated and certainly assisted with our decision. Thank you.

Teri

TeriSydney, NSW

Long time customer

Having been a customer of Sprouts for a number of years, I have always found the service friendly and helpful. I started off with a juicer and the assistance was patient and honest. I have since purchased a blender and dehydrator, along with smaller pantry items, since that first shop.

Sprout has a loyal and happy customer and I will continue to shop with him.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Sprout Organic compares to other Appliance Retailers

Joann

JoannNorth Queensland, QLD

Delivery went above and beyond

I ordered seeds for my daughter from Sprout. But, I made an error with address. Several returns/resends later & Sprout finally arranged a Post office pickup solution - my error, their fix and all at no extra cost. Daughter now a sprouting fiend. Couldn't have been happier with the personal attention to detail on getting this Delivery right. Thank you

Steve

SteveDarling Downs, QLD

Superb service

Sprout provided great sound advice on single auger juicers. We bought an Omega NC802HDS juicer. It arrived promptly. We have used it since it arrive in mid-July 2019. It excels over the Hurom vertical single auger juicer in every way. It gives more juice for the same quantity of fruit and vegies and is easier to clean and assemble. Very happy with the purchase. Would I buy from Sprout Organic again? Yes in a heartbeat.

Khanh Nguyen

Khanh NguyenSydney, NSW

Great

I bought an Omega VRT400 from Sprout. It came fast and in flawless condition, with a warranty form. I use it every other day now. Very happy with the purchase.

Khanh

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Sprout Organic and Omega VSJ843

I received great service with prompt & genuine response from Nathan, Sprout Organic.
I was searching for a good quality, easy-to-use, vertical, low speed juicer for “Medical Medium Celery Juice protocol” and I am very happy with Omega VSJ843RS. Easy to handle, powerful and produce good yield quality juice, I juice soft fruits like lemon flesh too. I’m loving the juicer and celery juice every morning! Highly recommend both Sprout and Omega VSJ843.

Emanuela

EmanuelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Once I decided that I wanted to buy a GREENSTAR ELITE cold presser juicer, I found the best price on SPROUT. The discount code offer didn't work at the online checkout so I emailed them on Saturday to ask them if they could look into it. To my surprise Nathan replied Sunday morning and he was able to help me make payment ( with the discount ) and best of all, arrange delivery asap so I could receive it Thursday, right before Easter. This is exactly the kind of customer service and business that I like to promote to my family and friends who care about their health and want to invest in quality products. Well done!

Jennifer

Jennifer

5 Star customer service!

I highly recommend Nathan and Sprout Organic as a reputable business. Nathan responded promptly to my purchase order for the Omega VSJ843R Vertical Jucier, with ETD. When it arrived, I made payment Nathan again promptly sent receipt of payment, complete with delivery tracking info.
AND delivered on time.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Sprout Organic compares to other Appliance Retailers

Rachael E

Rachael EPerth, WA

Excellent customer service!

Being new to cold-pressed juicing, Nathan was so helpful and informative. I have come away with the perfect juicer for me and my family. The ordering process was quick and easy, and delivery efficient. Highly recommend.