Sprout Organic

Sprout Organic (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Genesis

GenesisFrankston

Customer service excellence

As a long term customer of Sprout and I have yet to experience a negative order outcome. [name removed] is aware of my End stage cancer status and has always been been terrific for sprouting advice we have also added Brocolli sprouts from Sprout and all products are beaut. I strongly recommend Sprout to anyone who wishes to improve their health.
Cheers [name removed]

satisfied customer/great store

j normally purchase the lexen wheat grass machine which comes as described for a reasonable price communication is excellent and postage time is also prompt. I also bulk order wheat grass seed, the seed is excellent quality large and fertile and is difficult to get this kind of quality and price,yet again great communication and fast delivery in under 5 working days no complaints at all. I would recommend this store to anyone,large array of products good service.

Great online service

I have purchased 3 times so far and find the service quick and reliable and the product fresh and well presented. It arrives on time and I am very happy with my experience.

Very Happy, cant fault.

I have placed three orders with Sprout Organic and all three were very quick to get to me and all handled in a very professional manor. I found Sprout organics to be very competitive and were prepared to match cheaper prices.
They had a spare part that I had been waiting on from someone else for two months so made my day!

Best value, best customer service

I have purchased several items from [name removed] now and recommended him to two friends who completed purchases. He offered the best prices at the time that I purchased, was very quick to respond to my queries and posted the items instantly. Couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Kaye G

Kaye GBrisbane

no delivery or reply after six weeks!

I ordered $130 worth of cleaning products from Sprout Organic on 2 March and I have still not received my delivery, six weeks later. Even worse, I haven't received a reply to the three email enquiries I have sent. I have opened a dispute through paypal, and still no reply from this vendor. Do not trust this online store!

Jane