Sprout Organic

Sprout Organic (page 2 of 2)

4.5

Buy With Confidence

Darwin

DarwinDARWIN

Great Online Store

Very happy with the Price compared to other online sites and delivery was very quick.
Customer Service is excellent, a rare thing now days. I wanted a Tax Invoice so I could claim the GST at the airport as i will be taking it oversea with me and I received it within half an hour of emailing Nathan from Sprouts Organic.
I bought a Hurom H25 Alpha Juicer to replace my broken Compact Juicer. The Hurom is much better juicer as it extracts more juice as well as being slower and quieter than my Compact Juicer.
I Highly recommend Sprout Organic for competitive pricing and Excellent Customer Service.

I am so happy with my order!

I ordered a Omega juicer from Sprout Organic. It arrived the same week I ordered it. It works like a dream, I couldn't have made a better choice! Thanks to the online videos I was able to choose the right juicer for me. Also today I got an email informing me that I've won one of the blenders in this months prize draw!! I was so surprised I couldn't believe it because my blender broke a few months ago. Thank you sprout organic (Nathan) I've been shopping with you for while now and I am so happy with all the purchases I've made with you! Regards Elaine

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Sprout Organic compares to other Appliance Retailers

Robs

Robs

Prompt Delivery

Having not dealt with Sprout Organic in the past, I was a little nervous about ordering a slow juicer, for me a large purchase. After reading the positive reviews I felt more comfortable about placing an order. I am very pleased to mention our juicer arrived a day before expected with minimum fuss, in fact no fuss at all. Thank you Sprout Organic your efficient service is much appreciated!

Tony

Tony

Good Price, Good Service

Great online shopping experience. We had a minor problem with the Dehydrator we ordered by Nathan was on it and fixed it in a giffy!

Libby

LibbySydney

Great website, awesome products

I ordered a juicer from this website after looking around online. Sprout had the juicer I wanted on sale so I went ahead and purchased. The juicer was delivered in a few days. There was damage to one item in transit so I called [Name removed] he had no problem in replacing the item. The replacement arrived in a couple of days. I'd definitely recommend Sprout: great products, fast delivery and friendly service.

Great service and prices as always.

I have been ordering from Sprout Organic for some years now. Service and price are always excellent and the website is easy to use and navigate. I have never had a problem with any of my orders and I feel like the owners are committed to the products and providing spare parts and service.

Genesis

GenesisFrankston

Customer service excellence

As a long term customer of Sprout and I have yet to experience a negative order outcome. [name removed] is aware of my End stage cancer status and has always been been terrific for sprouting advice we have also added Brocolli sprouts from Sprout and all products are beaut. I strongly recommend Sprout to anyone who wishes to improve their health.
Cheers [name removed]

satisfied customer/great store

j normally purchase the lexen wheat grass machine which comes as described for a reasonable price communication is excellent and postage time is also prompt. I also bulk order wheat grass seed, the seed is excellent quality large and fertile and is difficult to get this kind of quality and price,yet again great communication and fast delivery in under 5 working days no complaints at all. I would recommend this store to anyone,large array of products good service.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Sprout Organic compares to other Appliance Retailers

Great online service

I have purchased 3 times so far and find the service quick and reliable and the product fresh and well presented. It arrives on time and I am very happy with my experience.

Very Happy, cant fault.

I have placed three orders with Sprout Organic and all three were very quick to get to me and all handled in a very professional manor. I found Sprout organics to be very competitive and were prepared to match cheaper prices.
They had a spare part that I had been waiting on from someone else for two months so made my day!

Best value, best customer service

I have purchased several items from [name removed] now and recommended him to two friends who completed purchases. He offered the best prices at the time that I purchased, was very quick to respond to my queries and posted the items instantly. Couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Kaye G

Kaye GBrisbane

no delivery or reply after six weeks!

I ordered $130 worth of cleaning products from Sprout Organic on 2 March and I have still not received my delivery, six weeks later. Even worse, I haven't received a reply to the three email enquiries I have sent. I have opened a dispute through paypal, and still no reply from this vendor. Do not trust this online store!

Jane