2Squeaky Clean Rugs

2Squeaky Clean Rugs

91% · 101 · 9%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Squeaky Clean Rugs? Claim your listing.

Jake Shaw
Jake Shaw4 posts

Squeaky Clean Rugs exceeded my expectations with their carpet cleaning service

Squeaky Clean Rugs exceeded my expectations with their carpet cleaning service. My carpets look brand new, and the stains I thought were permanent are completely gone! The team was punctual and professional. I'm thrilled with the results and highly recommend Squeaky Clean Rugs for all your carpet cleaning needs.
Aaron Salmon
Aaron Salmon

I'll definitely be using Squeaky Clean Rugs for all my rug cleaning needs

Squeaky Clean Rugs exceeded my expectations! I entrusted them with my cherished rugs, and they returned them in pristine condition. Their attention to detail and eco-friendly cleaning methods impressed me. I'll definitely be using Squeaky Clean Rugs for all my rug cleaning needs.
Levi Sanger
Levi Sanger4 posts

Squeaky Clean Rugs truly exceeded my expectations!

Squeaky Clean Rugs truly exceeded my expectations! I had a heavily stained and soiled rug, but their expert team worked their magic. The rug looks brand new, and the service was fast and affordable. I'm thrilled with the results! Highly recommend Squeaky Clean Rugs for all your rug cleaning needs.
Willsell
Willsell

I cannot thank Squeaky Clean Rugs enough for the amazing job they did on our rugs

I recently hired Squeaky Clean Rugs to clean my heavily soiled area rug and I was blown away by the results. Not only did they get rid of all the dirt and stains, but my rug looked brand new again! The team was professional, efficient, and used eco-friendly products which is a huge plus for me. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of quality rug cleaning.
Oscar Pitt
Oscar Pitt2 posts

Team was incredibly professional and efficient

My rug, which had heavy stains and even some pet odor, looks brand new again! The team at Squeaky Clean was professional, efficient, and truly went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Not only did they remove all the tough stains, but also left a refreshing scent lingering in my home.
Jacob
Jacob

Thank you Squeaky Clean Rugs for exceeding my expectations!

I have been a loyal customer of Squeaky Clean Rugs for years, and I can confidently say that their services are top-notch. Every time they clean my rugs, they come back looking brand new and smelling fresh. Their staff is always professional and goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Squeaky Clean Rugs to anyone in need of reliable and efficient rug cleaning services.
Tyler Dearth
Tyler Dearth5 posts

I am thrilled to share my experience with Squeaky Clean Rugs' carpet stain removal products. As a pet owner, my carpets constantly faced the challenge of stubborn stains and odors. But since I started using Squeaky Clean Rugs, those worries are a thing of the past. Their products are not only incredibly effective in removing even the toughest stains, but they also leave my carpets looking and smelling fresh. I appreciate the eco-friendly approach and the peace of mind it provides. Squeaky Clean Rugs has truly transformed the way I maintain my carpets, and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Lucy Hillary
Lucy Hillary

Squeaky Clean Rugs is the ultimate lifesaver for carpet stain removal!

Squeaky Clean Rugs is the ultimate lifesaver for carpet stain removal! Their expertise is unmatched. They effortlessly removed stubborn stains, leaving my carpets spotless and looking new. I'm thoroughly impressed with their prompt and professional service. Squeaky Clean Rugs is my go-to for any carpet cleaning needs!
Sean Spring
Sean Spring

I recently had my rug cleaned by Squeaky Clean Rugs and I could not be happier with the results. It looks like a brand-new rug now, and I am very pleased with the professional way that the process was handled. The cleaner was very knowledgeable about all types of rugs, and even gave me helpful tips on how to keep them in good condition for longer.
Jessica Wales
Jessica Wales

Highly recommend this company!

I had the pleasure of using Squeaky Clean Rugs to clean my carpets and have been extremely pleased with their service. They did an excellent job and were very professional throughout the entire process. My carpets look brand new, thanks to them!
jarrod.greening
jarrod.greeningGoulburn Valley, VIC6 posts

Punctuality was a negative 10

i made a booking for 11am, he rang us at 8.15 to change the booking to 4.00pm
at 3.30 he rang to make booking 7.30............ when the contractor got here, he was so nice and polite.
squeaky clean rugs, the booking agency loads contractors up with so much work, its simply unachievable to keep to the time table of jobs.

mind u we were getting a mattress cleaned, it takes 6 hours to dry. he finished at 7.15
so i cant go to bed untill 12.15.....

when we had that mattress clean booked in for 10am so it had ample time to dry..... its simply not good enough, on any account!

Rates and Fees