Listing monitored by SRC Health

Chelsey Costello
Chelsey CostelloQueensland

Great customer service

I ordered the wrong size and the exchange process was quick and easy! The quality of the shorts is great!

Gene S.SRC Health

Thank you Chelsey.
Happy customer feedback makes all the hard work so much more meaningful for our whole team.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Can’t breath

Had a baby few weeks ago and everyone told me to get the SRC shorts...I hate them. Can barely breath in them and there’s stitching on the shorts right where my csection is and it digs into it every time I wear them. Also they’re really difficult to put on. Last thing you need after a c-section is to be uncomfortable. I’m just wearing the belly band the Physio gave me from hospital, seems to do the trick!

Keeps falling down and cheap fabric

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

Two time customer

Natasha
NatashaPerth, WA

You need to buy this (if you’ve just given birth)

Femme-Eze ice / heat pack

These triangular shaped ice packs are amazing. So good for post (vaginal) birth recovery. The cotton covers are so handy too. I would highly recommend these and I will now purchase for any new Mum I know.

kellymcmaster8
kellymcmaster8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yes expensive but personally worth it for me.

I used these for both my babies and they were seriously a godsend. You have to make sure you purchase the right size for you - they should be tight and not slip down. My diastasis recti healed quicker with these compared to what my physio advised had I not used them. The support they offer (I had vaginal labour both times) post birth made me feel confident my insides weren't going to fall out. Yes expensive but personally worth it for me.

Skye
SkyeBellingen

Expensive way to get thrush

Paid $200 for these shorts and with postpartum hormones and after wearing them for ONE DAY I got thrush. Pretty expensive way to get a yeast infection, something which is very common postpartum. Couldnt get a refund either, so disappointmented.

Cassie
CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK but expensive

I bought the post part I’m shorts after having a c section. They are comfortable and supportive. My only issue is the manufacturing of them. They thread on the seam on the waist band is unravelling. For the money I’d have expected better quality. Also now I am slimming down the waist band slides down throughout the day. I am now 6 weeks postpartum.

A must have post pregnancy

I have used these shorts after my third baby and my recovery compared to my first two babies is incredible. I had a 6cm diastasis after my first two kids and it took months and months post partum to close. This time around with the shorts I am four weeks post partum and only have a 1cm gap! Would reckmmend to all

Dom20
Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A must have for post pregnancy

Having delivered a 10 pound 6 baby and being quite small framed myself, I suffered quite a bit.
I had a 3 finger separation in my abdominals and was quite sore in my pelvis.
I had purchased the leggings at 37 weeks pregnant but wasn't able to put them on until 2 weeks post birth. Initially one as only able to wear them a couple of hours at a time, but now 10 weeks on I wear them almost daily and they have done an amazing job with not only my separation but making me feel 'together'. My tummy is getting smaller too

Disappointed

I recently bought my SRC shorts at 32 weeks and have been disappointed. Being that they’re quite expensive I think it’s important to have all the info before purchasing. I bought them in hope they would support my pelvic instability (specifically SRJ issues). I have found no relief from my discomfort. I have worn these day and night and if anything provide more annoyance as the waist band always slides under my belly which is quite uncomfortable. I know many women have loved these but I haven’t had the same experience.

Paula
PaulaSydney

SRC Health Pregnancy Leggings

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Not as great as they make out.

I have tried these prenatal tights and couldn't wait to wear them. I was left very disappointed. I have the correct fit and measurements. They kept slipping down at the back. The material was synthetic feel and not at all breathable. The adjustable buttons at the side stuck out so you could not wear this underneath dresses or pants as promised. I have now purchased 2xu maternity and at the same pricing are soooooo much better. Don't waste your money!!!

Paige F
Paige FBeaumont

Love their swimsuits!

I have ordered three swimsuits from this company and I'm so in love with them!! The quality is so good and the fit is perfect! The best thing is that their prices are cheap. You can get a full set for under 20 dollars! Definitely will buy more in the future

Bron
BronPerth

Not bad but not a miracle product either

James F.
James F.asked

the top of my shorts just keep rolling down no matter what? how do i stp this happeneing and wear them properly, this is so annoying and I have just paid nearly $200 for these

Shwetaasked

Hi.

Their T shirts and bottom wear looks great but I don't whether I should but it from here or not as by seeing the reviews I think this is a fake site.

Please respond from where I can get T shirts and bottom wear like they have?

Corinna
Corinna

You can't buy SRC products on this site, it's only for reviewing purposes. You can buy their products from some physios or second hand from eBay.

Shweta

Thanks.... but am not living in Australia. Am from India. Please tell me the way so that I can order.

you can buy from their website http://www.srchealth.com/ thats where i got mine

Renee
Reneeasked

I had a c-section 3 and a half weeks ago, is it too late to start wearing the shorts??

RachMc
RachMc

I had a natural delivery, so cannot be confident in translating to your situation, but i had been told wearing as often as poss in the first 6wks & then for exercise after that is recommended. I am 6.5wks postpartum now and feel more supported for walking and during light exercise wearing them than without.

I had my c section almost 5 months ago and the physio i have just started seeing said to go buy some as they are useful as long as they used within the first 12 months post birth

denialcotter28
denialcotter28

Hello, Jenny,

I'll recommend to you the better quality & long time run products if you can try pregnancy shorts you can use after that either you don't find a product so I suggest you can contact the company otherwise online search a product after that your problem so, I prefer & share my company site https://supacore.com/products/pregnancy-maternity-short you should check this. After that, you should any need you can ask here.

Get an answer from our members and SRC Health representatives