SsangYong Korando

SsangYong Korando Questions & Answers (page 5 of 12)

C200, Y250, C300 (See All)
Listing monitored by SsangYong

231 questions from our users

Lee Marvin P.asked

Hello,
I have a 2011 korando when i put it on drive ir return it doesn't accelerate at all. But when i put it on neutral or parck it accelerates well. Can't go anywhere in this case. Any answer, need help.

Hello Bruce,
Definitely it does not worth any additional expense. I will, like you did, buy a well known brand.
Thanks for your response and sharing your experience.

Don
Don

Sounds like a linkage adjustment problem.

Gawie du Plessis
Gawie du Plessisasked
Korando

My2013 Korando automatic gearbox shift from 1st to 2nd smooth. When it change over to 3rd, it sort of change hard over. What can be the problem?

Grumpyasked
Korando

My 2015 Korando has had the gearbox replaced twice, the driveshaft replaced once and now in the shop with suspected transfer case blowup. Would this be enough to have the vehicle classed as a lemon?

Grumpy

The Ssangyong agent in my state took the car back, found me an xtrail in their used car yard that was 1 year younger and 10,000km less and i just paid the difference. Im happy with the agent, 11 out of 10 fod resolution.

Mustafa
Mustafaasked
Korando C200 (2011-2016)

I can not delete devices paired from Bluetooth of my korando 2013 , I followed instructions but system do not delete, 5 devices are there but I can’t pair new devices. Request assistance how to reset Bluetooth to manufacturer state?

Hennie S.
Hennie S.asked
Korando

2.9 diesel korando when driving above 2.3 revs a strange noise coming up. Please advise?

Marty
Martyasked
Korando

The Throttle, pedal, drive by wire needs to be reset, Ssangyong has not replied to questions as to procedure.
The vehicle will not accelerate from stop, crawls away and no amount of throttling will increase rate of acceleration until vehicle has traveled some distance, 20-30 metres then away you go, Its Dangerous!!!

Keith R.
Keith R.
Kimasked
Korando

Hi, I have 2013 Ssangyong Korando and need to replace the camshaft sensor. I have looked under the bonnet and can't seem to find out. Can anyone tell me where it is??

Sal
Sal
Kim

Hi Sal, thanks for answering. I hope my doesn't end up like yours as it is out of warranty. Is there any chance you can tell me where in the motor is the camshaft sensor?

vk
vk

i have ssangyong actyon 2010. its located in the front near the fan, in actyon. near the egr valve.

Annette
Annetteasked
Korando

Do the ssang yong korando have a fuse for the aircondioning?

Jon G
Jon Gasked
Korando

I'm looking to buy a 2.0lt auto but cant see if it has remote entry can you advise?

Gyanu N.
Gyanu N.asked
Korando

We set ingine but not start. Any help?

Garry D.
Garry D.asked
Korando

Engine warning light coming on car when starting - should I be worried?

Garry

Maria B
Maria B

Hi Garry please take your car back to the dealership that you bought it from. The light could also mean your battery needs changing but don't play around and get the dealership to check it out.

Garry D.
Garry D.asked
Korando

engine warning light has come on while car idling hot weather. Is it an issue with petrol korondo?

Garry

Jillian O.
Jillian O.asked
Korando

I have a Korando 2013 and had the timing chain replaced under warranty at 90,000 Kims but now at 135,000 the lower bearings have gone and it needs the engine replaced but out of warranty now. I have been told that when they replaced the timing chain they should also replace the cam shaft, is that true?

Liked the car but wont buy another one.

Pete
Pete

no - normally just the toothed gear on the end of the exhaust camshaft is replaced (common that it wears)

Terry
Terryasked
Korando

My auto Korando is fitted with a "power button" handbook says its to help with overtaking.. well its position down by the gear selector is not practical to find/use.. What does it do and how does it work in practice Thanks

Garth R.
Garth R.asked
Korando

I have a ssangyong korando spr 2011 model which is starting to slip in 1st gear especially when in 1st gear, owners manual shows transmission fluid compartment in a manual but not auto..... any advice would be appreciated

Garth R.
Garth R.asked
Korando

My 2011 ssangyong korando spr model is slipping in 1st gear especially when in traffic and my owners manual only shows fluid fill up for manual gear box not automatic. Any advice would be appreciated

Will
Will
Ben L
Ben Lasked
Korando

Hi - I have a 2011 Korando Auto diesel 2WD with the gearbox gone apparently. metal filings in the gearbox and gets stuck in 3rd gear after about 10min driving. Bunch of error codes too
My question is would a 2013 auto gearbox fit this model?

monica c.
monica c.asked
Korando C200 (2011-2016)

Where do i put my oil in a 2011 Ssangyong Korando because it's getting low on oil

Tom
Tomasked
Korando

Hi. I have korando dt20 diesel accelaration problem and no turbo any one can help me out?

Nasir A.
Nasir A.asked
Korando

Hi i have a korando 2011 automatic AWD, i have drained the transmission (got 4.5 ltr) out of it, now i wonder how to refill it as i couldnt actually find a place to refill it from,.. Cheers

Miemsie S.
Miemsie S.

i have the same problem where do i find the place to refill the transmission oil

Get an answer from our members and SsangYong representatives

SsangYong Korando