4SsangYong Stavic A100.I / A100 Euro IV Sports
Part of SsangYong Stavic  4.5 (51)

SsangYong Stavic A100.I / A100 Euro IV Sports (2007-2008)

2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SsangYong Stavic › A100.I / A100 Euro IV › Sports2 reviews
Rusty
RustySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  Stavic A100.I / A100 Euro IV Sports

About to take ownership of #2

We bought a 2006 model in 2013, low kms, and it was a very tidy car, unfortunately Stavros was T-Boned, by what we suspect to be a speeding (cant be proven) driver, he ploughed his pulsar into the driver door. The door though caved in on the outside, had the safety bar in the door that was still straight and solid, the door still opened and closed, it protected my wife perfectly... unfortunately the hit was so big though that the motor sheared off its mounts and the car was written off, so after a few months of waiting, next week we pick up our new Stavic! these things can take a BIG hit and keep you safe! (p.s. there was nothing left of the pulsar)

Show details

maguyver
maguyverNSWSydney, NSW12 posts
  Stavic A100.I / A100 Euro IV Sports

great people mover

Was not sure about this car but I am so happy with it. It's quiet, spacious. Can fit 7 adults and still has a large boot. It feels modern and while not overly luxurious it doesn't feel like a budget car. I have the sports model. ( that's right - a sporty 7 seater ☺) it's ok with fuel. It's got power. Its damn good looking in black. I've had the car for over a year and it hasn't given me any problems. The only annoying thing about this car is the light in the boot area is manual so it doesn't go on and off with the rest of the car lights and I have forgotten to turn it off many times when getting the groceries.

Show details