SsangYong Stavic

SsangYong Stavic (2005-2015) (page 2 of 3)

A100.II (2009-2015) and A100.I / A100 Euro IV (2005-2008)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rajan

RajanMelbourne

Great Value For Your Money

My car have done 71k on the clock in just over 2 years.....Running as new.Its very smooth and quite..we love our car..we even have a lexus rx450h but still we use our ssangyong for all the longer trips because it has so much room and kids love it.. In my personal opinion its an excellent family car for the price and surely its an under rated car.. so if you really after a good family car then go for it you will be pleased with your decision.. Because this car offers a lot more than what we pay it..We love our car.

About to take ownership of #2

We bought a 2006 model in 2013, low kms, and it was a very tidy car, unfortunately Stavros was T-Boned, by what we suspect to be a speeding (cant be proven) driver, he ploughed his pulsar into the driver door. The door though caved in on the outside, had the safety bar in the door that was still straight and solid, the door still opened and closed, it protected my wife perfectly... unfortunately the hit was so big though that the motor sheared off its mounts and the car was written off, so after a few months of waiting, next week we pick up our new Stavic! these things can take a BIG hit and keep you safe! (p.s. there was nothing left of the pulsar)

BadgeSports
TransmissionManual

Amazing vehicle best value for your money

TransmissionAutomatic

Could you imagine how many of these you could sell if it had a different badge.

These are a great value for money vehicle. Very roomy, great economy for a vehicle this size, very comfortable. Our kids (x5) are now getting older (hey 2 are now adults), and we needed a new car after our 1995 Tarago finally wore out. Looked around at all of the 7/8 seater vans around, and only stumbled onto the Stavic by accident. We didn't even know they existed. Ended up with the vehicle that meets our needs for nearly 1/2 the price. If this thing had a badge from a better known company in Australia, they would not be able to keep up with demand.
I would recommend to anyone to go and have a look, if your anything like us you will drive it away.

Peter BRockingham

Fantastic vehicle

Badge(No Badge)

Nyan

Nyan

Very good people mover for the price of sedan

Leo H

Leo H

Great car - I love it, family loves it, why pay $20000+ more

Badge(No Badge)

maguyver

maguyver

great people mover

Was not sure about this car but I am so happy with it. It's quiet, spacious. Can fit 7 adults and still has a large boot. It feels modern and while not overly luxurious it doesn't feel like a budget car. I have the sports model. ( that's right - a sporty 7 seater ☺) it's ok with fuel. It's got power. Its damn good looking in black. I've had the car for over a year and it hasn't given me any problems. The only annoying thing about this car is the light in the boot area is manual so it doesn't go on and off with the rest of the car lights and I have forgotten to turn it off many times when getting the groceries.

BadgeSports
Transmission0
becc baker

becc bakerWarialda

2014 stavic slow to go

Our stavic speedo is out 100kms on gps is 92kms, and 100kms on gps is 110kms on speedo, was told that it can be fixed but not under warranty at my cost, is a fault from factory. had ours 4 weeks and just about to go in and have first check

Brendan K

Brendan KForestville, New South Wales

2006 Stavic 3.5L Petrol still going strong

MHuynh

MHuynhMelbourne

7 Seaters Compare - SsangYong Stavic vs Hyundai Imax vs Kia Carnival vs Honda Odyssey vs Volkswagen

Tahala

TahalaSydney, Australia

A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT

Brilliant Product

Michele

MicheleCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Awesome Car we love our Stavic

We brought our 2005 Stavic turbo diesel as new, 9 years on and still going strong has travelled over 310,000 km and never missed a beat, great family car,good on long haul trips
Excellent value for money!!!!!!!

a fish Blk 2005 awd 2.7 xdi 5* rating

Matt

MattVictoria

Absolutely unreal value for money!

Was looking for some space for kids, this is unreal, roomy, leather seats, massive seating options, auto and rear a/c, trip computer, folding mirrors, auto wipers/headlights, big storage, big fuel capacity, quite, honestly amazing for its money. I have had a lot of vehicles and never thought I would try one, but we have done 15000 kms in 5 months and it is great. also with the real wheel drive and long wheelbase it is great on dirt/gravel, I can drive it just as hard as an SUV and it responds very well. well worth considering.

seats a bit rattley, needs another gear to kick back to for highway overtaking.

ExpeditionsandEvents

ExpeditionsandEvents

Great solid car

Just seen the SPR in the flesh for the first time today. The leather seats make a big difference to the overall ambiance of the car. Also one of the problems is that on the base model there the speedo is in the middle and difficult to see is solved - the SPR puts a digital odometer behind the steering wheel.

I have created a Facebook group for people who own a Ssangyong Stavic, or are thinking about buying one.

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be warned

Frank

What about the warranty cover. Does it not apply in this case. Since you have said 2 years. I assume the normal warranty is 3 years so you would have been within the warranty and Km period!!!!

SharynCanberra

The new 2013 Stavic

Purchased in August 2013 for $29,990.00.

Noise Level
Boot Size
Features
Comfort
Frank

Did you purchase any other accessories with the car. From which dealership did you buy it. Have you tested it for its mileage.

Sharyn

Only purchased a towbar. I bought it from John Mcgrath in Canberra. Its getting under 5.8 litres per 100kms on canberra roads which are mostly 80km speed limits. Fuel economy is better than quoted. Astonishing for the size.

Darren505

Darren505Melbourne

How it performs in an accident

PTM
PTM

SsangYong Korando Stavic(Turismo)

Musso-rific
Musso-rific

Just as an FYI the Stavic is rated 4 star by KNCAP - Korea's NCAP safety testing programme. So people can buy with the confidence that they have pretty reasonable safety.

Wilbert
Wilbert

We have the actyon suv.. its great and it feels safe! :)