SSKB Strata Managers Questions & Answers

Verifiedsskb.com.au
Sheila  K.
Sheila K.

Do you do compulsory Strata Management.?

steve M.
steve M.

How much the admin fees in general if 12 lots.

SSKB Strata Managers   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a private message to ask for your contact details so we can discuss the needs of your scheme.
Kind regards,
SSKB.

barclay

We are owner's managed properties, but will not received any updates of the building management from the building managers as we are not on their mailing list for updates. Our tenants living in The Johnson, Casino Towers are left out from any notice and updates. Could SSKB take charge of sending updates, notice about the building management on behalf of the onsite managers as we are still your Client and paying body corporate fees. We feel pity for those owners out there whom managed their own properties and left in limbo in flood situation recently. Who will be purchasing the property there if there is no communication with regards to the building, is there some concerned here.

SSKB Strata Managers   DM

Hi Barclay, A letter has gone out to all owners this week.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.
Kind regards,
SSKB

Hi SSKB

The reply we got from the Building Manager of Newstead Rentals, Peter Rohland from Newstead Central Complex

"There is no mailing list from our agency to anyone other than our tenants.

All notices from The Body Corporate are either signage in the complex."

Our tenants are very scare and concerned of their safety and well-being especially during the flood situation few days ago.

They have noticed that other residents have been getting updates from the Onsite Manager to ensure their safety (eg, warning about car park flooding, and also the lift and power outages) however we are left out being the Owner for the property on behalf of our tenants.

As they are no longer our managing agents, we have been excluded from their mailing list. We tried many ways to convince them however failed, if this is a monetary issue as they do not anymore received commission letting, but they are the building managers, they are obliged to keep every residents safe and updated regardless of what status.

We are very disappointed being the Owner of the property as we can't provide security to our tenants which we feel sorry for. If SSKB could take this matter seriously if this kind of disaster do happen or any else matter that need urgent attention, no one should be left out being the residents there. We all deserved to be treated fairly despite everything else when it comes to safety.

Thank you.

Hi there

Am readying the reviews and they all seems positive, are there any negative / fake reviews?
Because it seems strange that they are all positive, as I do have issues with my community manager in SSKB.
How can I make further inquiries over the community manager? E.g. CEO of QLD Daniel Herbert contact details

Regards

SSKB Strata Managers   DM

Hi Jimmy, If you could please provide us with your contact details over private message we will escalate your concerns.

Hi There

Thank you for your prompt reply, I recently purchased 2 units in a complex CTS 37247.

After settlement, I learned the AGM is not too far away, and thinking about nominating ourselves. I then asked the onsite manager who also manages our units for us to send a request to SSKB manager Peter Dunne to forward the relevant paperwork to our registered address.

Firstly, it took a few days for Peter to reply.

Secondly, Peter replied to the onsite manager to ask me to contact him directly.

I am new to the complex, and have no idea what is going on. Therefore, I had to send another email to Peter and cced it to the onsite manager, which really is wasting my time when I have a manager to deal with this.

I made it really clear to Peter that I always asked the manager who is looking after my units to do certain things for me as this is effective and I won’t lose track of certain things, and I have done this in the same manner with other complexes as well. I also indicated to Peter that I expect a professional relationship between the onsite manager and the body corporate manager, nothing less, this is what we all paying our levies for.

I understand in different complexes, people have different opinions about their body corporate service, some are good, of course, and some aren’t that good.

Again, I waited for a few more days for Peter to reply and he is still saying the same thing, and asking me to contact him directly.

All parties were cced in all emails, and I don’t understand what the problem is? But learned that Peter’s behavior perhaps is not so professional.

I believe the purpose of this forum is to be transparent and honest, PLEASE DON’T contact me directly, I prefer all communications to be posted on this forum for other potential customer’s reference purposes. We can exchange our opinion here as I have got nothing to hide.

However, I would appreciated it if you can pass on the contact details of the regional manager, I firmly believe what I have seen perhaps is undermining SSKB’s reputation with me as a new owner.

I have also passed on the link of this forum to others, as I believe other owners also have something to say about SSKB

P.S. how can others rate SSKB on this forum but I can’t, if I can give a rating for SSKB’s performance so far, it would be 1 star?

Very disappointed with the attitude with this particular community manager.

Regards

SSKB Strata Managers   DM

Hi Jimmy, We have looked up your name on the owners roll for CTS 37247 to try and find more information and could not find your name listed. If you could please provide us with your name that is listed on the roll so we can investigate this issue further. Please feel free to private message us these details on Product Review or email the details through to sskb@sskb.com.au.

BHUPENDRA S.
BHUPENDRA S.

Precaution is better than care
Benny group services offer you expert cleaning at a competitive price that will keep your place clean and germs free.
As the Corona Virus outbreak wreaks havoc, we have mobilised our professionally trained team to clean your premises with disinfectant and sanitiser as required.
Keeping areas sanitised is paramount during this outbreak. Children and old aged people are particularly vulnerable, so we are providing comprehensive services to the residences where these people reside. Our experienced and trained employees follow the seven principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) to assure Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety regulations are satisfied.
Cost:
The Corona Virus outbreak is putting stress on businesses. We care about your finances and guarantee our cost will be cheaper than any cleaning company you are presently paying. We encourage business owners or managers to contact us to minimise their costs. Benny Group services guarantees to bring your current cleaning budget down from between 10% to 30% for all comprehensive services that we provide.
Our Team:
With more than 10 years of cleaning experience, Benny Group services certified, skilled team are available 24/7. We continue providing exceptional services to aged care and child care as well as commercial industries. On our board, we have a team of registered nurses and Health and Safety representative to provide professional support. We are also represented by Quality Inspection Auditors who committed to ensuring quality and infection control.

Ian G
Ian G

e mail address Brendan Edwards please

SSKB Strata Managers   DM

Hi Ian, Brendans email address is bedwards@sskb.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and SSKB Strata Managers representatives