SSKB Strata Managers

Quick provision of requested information

Thanks to Amy and SSKB for being able to supply a copy of a tax record for me in a hurry. As well as providing the data I needed quickly, she followed up with extra information to make the process going forward easier for me too.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Amy has been delivering great service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Brittany

BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

Would highly recommend!

I recently (start 2019) bought into strata managed by SSKB. Both Tania and Brooke have been great, they are very professional. Very easy to communicate with and efficient with requests etc. I am new the the strata world and how it works, but both Brooke and Tania have been great at explaining how things work/ should run. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Brittany,
We're delighted to hear that Tania and Brooke have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them both know!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Prompt Efficient Service

I recently bought into a strata complex managed by SSKB. They have been quick to respond to any issue I raise and I like their level of service. The online tool does take some time to get used to but efficient when you get the hang of it.

Hi Kim,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how SSKB Strata Managers compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Fast and helpful information

David Bourke helped me out today with fast information to help me make a decision - he was wonderful. I really appreciated his attitude, to handle my query so quickly and with such good cheer.

Hi Strata Committee Member,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I will be happy to pass this on to David!

Happy customer

As chairman on the committee of Casuarina Sands for the past two and a half years I have always found Traci Miller and Kate Rawnsley very professional in their positions at SSKB and are always willing to be of any assistance when asked.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Traci and Kate have made a positive difference in your community.

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I confirm my opinion of SSKB and staff and the good service they offer. After dealing with several strata managers over the years I recognise the good from the bad and appreciate SSKB’s efforts. Cassie and Michelle do a great job with our body corporate matters. They are business savvy, knowledgeable of the Act, always professional in their dealings and as a bonus are a real pleasure to deal with. I certainly recommend them. They are undoubtedly good communicators. I also acknowledge the great support Tarniya and all the AP team extend to me.
Nick F
Elevate and Homepark Apartments.

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB makes to your community. We'll be sure to let the team know!

good work

Have been dealing with Paige from SSKB re. 211 Dorcas st South Melb.
Her attention to the jobs on the table has been refreshing.
SSKB were on the edge with our committee until Paige popped up.

Bob Yeates
211 comm. of Management

Hi Bob,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Paige makes to your community. We'll be sure to let her know!

Alan Clark

Alan ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service is hard to find these days

I find the accounts payable team at SSKB very responsive and extremely helpful at all times. I have dealt with many other Body Corporate Management companies over the years, both on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane and I find SSKB to be one of the best to deal with.

Hi Alan,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference our accounts payable team are making. We will be sure to let the team know!

Pete W.

Pete W.South East Queensland, QLD

Sound advice & solid commitment, backed up by knowledgeable personal.

As the current chairman for the Sea Resort & Spa Maroochydore, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the SSKB Maroochydore office staff, in particular John Atkinson, for his committed support to our Body corporate management requirements.
Based on SSKB's previous & current performance, our Body corporate committee looks forward to an ongoing mutually beneficial relationship & would have no hesitation in referring their services to other Body corporates.

Hi Pete,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference John makes to your community. We'll be sure to let him know!

Grateful

Grateful

Ongoing High Performance

SSKB are a leading provider in a competitive industry. As such, they set their own standards and are continually looking to improve their services. As an owner in a building serviced by SSKB for many many years, I have never had any concerns with their performance, including advice and distribution of information. My dealings have been with Charlotte and Monique. Any questions for myself are always handled in a professional manner. I can not fault the services of SSKB.

Hi Grateful,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference Charlotte and Monique make to your community. We'll be sure to let them know!

SSKB MAROOCHYDORE

We have utilised the services of SSKB through John Atkinson for a number of years here at Fairway Villas, Coral Cove. SSKB services have been timely, authorative and supportive. John’s personal services have always been helpful, guiding and sound.
His support staff have been of great assistance making the job of BC chair less of a daunting task.
Thanks to all.

Hi Ron,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference John makes to your community. We'll let him know!

Les Mumford

Les MumfordRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A very good team

Friendly, efficient, reliable. Managing this Body Corporate is not easy owing to several extremely difficult owners, yet the staff manage to keep a smile on their faces and soldier on without complaint.

Hi Les,
Thank you so much for letting us know about the positive difference SSKB's community managers make. We'll let the team know!

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tania Stewart - Strong, Knowledgeable and engaging

I have worked with SSKB for over 10 years as Chairperson of a Body Corporate. In truth, they are only as good as their staff - we have had some good ones and some not so good. Tania is up there with the best. She has worked in strata management from all perspectives (letting manager & corporate manager & BC Committee). She knows her stuff, can explain it simply and can engage with the different parties in a way that gets progress. She is no-nonsense and picks up the phone rather than relying on email. I have found her to be a willing partner in ensuring our complex is managed effectively. I appreciate her insights, advice and suggested ways forward - thank you Tania.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for sharing all the reasons how Tania has made a positive difference in your community. We will be sure to let her know.

SSKB a pleasure to work with

Oliver does not need too many words to communicate. He allows my wife and myself to do our job and when he has to bring his ideas across he does it in a constructive manner rather than imposive.
We feel comfortable working with Oliver.

Hi Dago,
Thank you so much for your kind words about the great work done by Oliver - we'll sure to let him know!

Hannah is approachable, responsive and helpful

Hannah Pascoe took over management for our building nearly a year ago. I am relatively inexperienced being in a body corporate committee but I have found Hannah to be quite approachable and helpful. She is proactive in informing the committee and is quick to help us resolve issues. We are currently exploring some major works and she has been extremely helpful in getting information together to help the owners understand their options and spelling it all out in simple, understandable terms. I am very happy with the relationship the committee currently has with Hannah. She is a pleasure to deal with.

Hello Angus,
Thank you for lkind words about Hannah great work with your committee. We'll be sure to let her know!

Luis S

Luis SCairns

A trusted partner

SSKB’s Community Manager, Hannah Pascoe, is a pleasure to deal with.
She keeps our Body Corporate Committee appraised of ongoing issues, providing regular updates and offering support and advice when required.
Hannah is a professional and trusted partner in the day-to-day management of our property.

Hello Luis,
Thank you for letting us know about the great work Hannah is doing for your community!

Fran

FranEmerald

Fantastic Work

As a new committee member of our Body Corporate, I've had so many questions to ask and Hannah has been more than understanding and patient with me. She has provided excellent customer service and explained different bits and pieces in "plain language". I've felt somewhat incompetent at times but she always manages to make you feel at ease and as she puts it "nothing is a silly question". Thank you Hannah for providing such great service, not only to me but our committee.

Hello Fran,
We agree that Body Corporate terms and jargon can be confusing, so we're delighted that Hannah has been able to answer your questions and provided useful information.

Well Done

To whom it may concern I would just like to make comment with regards Hannah's great work she has done in getting all of the other owners to become involved in the running of the corporate body as previously it was left up to myself as the only one willing to work with Hannah she now has in place some maintenance plans at last that will ensure our assets are looked after properly for the future.
Well done Hannah thanks heaps I was getting so frustrated with what was going on before you took it over. Not necessarily Ella's fault either what was going on just slack interest etc for the others

Hello Bruce,
We're delighted to hear about the great work Hannah is doing in helping you get more involvement from other owners. We'll be sure to pass on your thanks.

Waldo

WaldoFar North Queensland, QLD

An excellent manager.

SSKB’s Community Manager, Hannah Pascoe, is a delight to deal with. She is always on the ball reminding the Body Corporate Committee of important matters and helping to resolve owner issues. It can be difficult at times to manage sensitive matters and difficult people; Hannah has proven her professionalism by taking such tasks in her stride.

SSKBSSKB Strata Managers

We're delighted you are pleased with Hannah's service. We will definitely pass on your praise!

MYB

MYB

Manager

Our Manager Hannah has made my life much easier. She always responds to my concerns politely, quickly and efficiently. I am pleased and releived she is looking after our site.

SSKBSSKB Strata Managers

Thank you MYB! We'll be delighted to let Hannah know.

BHUPENDRA S.

BHUPENDRA S.asked

Precaution is better than care

Benny group services offer you expert cleaning at a competitive price that will keep your place clean and germs free.

As the Corona Virus outbreak wreaks havoc, we have mobilised our professionally trained team to clean your premises with disinfectant and sanitiser as required.

Keeping areas sanitised is paramount during this outbreak. Children and old aged people are particularly vulnerable, so we are providing comprehensive services to the residences where these people reside. Our experienced and trained employees follow the seven principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) to assure Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety regulations are satisfied.

Cost:

The Corona Virus outbreak is putting stress on businesses. We care about your finances and guarantee our cost will be cheaper than any cleaning company you are presently paying. We encourage business owners or managers to contact us to minimise their costs. Benny Group services guarantees to bring your current cleaning budget down from between 10% to 30% for all comprehensive services that we provide.

Our Team:

With more than 10 years of cleaning experience, Benny Group services certified, skilled team are available 24/7. We continue providing exceptional services to aged care and child care as well as commercial industries. On our board, we have a team of registered nurses and Health and Safety representative to provide professional support. We are also represented by Quality Inspection Auditors who committed to ensuring quality and infection control.

Ian G

Ian Gasked

e mail address Brendan Edwards please

Hi Ian,
Brendans email address is bedwards@sskb.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and SSKB Strata Managers representatives