SSKB Strata Managers

SSKB Strata Managers (page 4 of 11)

Professional and Informed

We had our scheduled committee meeting yesterday, and Joanne from SSKB was informative, knowledgeable and confident running the meeting. Its been a longtime, so thank you Joanne for your assistance.

Hi Paul,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Joanne has been delivering great service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Body Corporate Managers

I feel comfortable with Sskb managers running our body corporate, I have been a chairman for a few years and love working alongside them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Hi Ron,
We're delighted to hear that SSKB have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let the team know!

DENNIS CLARK

DENNIS CLARKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I would like to personally thank all the team at SSKB regarding the management at Couran Cove Resort.
As an owner of apartments at the Resort I have always found my dealings with the team are extremely positive, helpful and they have the attitude of " can do."
Many thanks again SSKB.
Kind regards,
Dennis Clark

Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your kind words about the 5 star service provided by SSKB. We will be sure to let the team know!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how SSKB Strata Managers compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Loretta R

Loretta RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Client Service

Siobhan and Amanda at the Sunshine Coast Office are great support to our Committee. They are both friendly and efficient in their dealings with us. Siobhan is always available, maintains good diplomacy, is organised and ensures that we get results. Thanks ladies it's a delight to work with you for our "Kalua" building at Maroochydore.

Hi Loretta,
We're delighted to hear that Siobhan and Amanda have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A transparent cohesive team

I am Chair of a Corporate Body which transitioned from another provider and re-established the systems and processes to be more transparent to owners.
Ultimately we were able to better manages costs and have improved amenity for owners and residents. SSKB were integral to these improvements and continue to manage our corporate body.

Hi Kim,

Barbara Lewis

Barbara LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Support and Highly Recommend

I am the Chairperson of my Body Corp and the assistance offered by SSKB was professional in every aspect and I have never experienced this support and helpfulness by any other Strata Managers.

Hi Barbara,

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Support & Reponse

Tania & Brooke from SSKB make my life so much easier as I am the Chairperson of my body corp. No question is too dumb. They are always helpful and supportive. Tania is quick to respond and frankly I don't know what I would do without her. Absolutely fantastic.

Hi Joy,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Tania and Brooke have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Zhai

ZhaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication from our Strata Managers

Having recently acquired their services, I have found Tania and Brooke at SSBK highly efficient and very communicable. No question is too small and they are always professional in their responses. I would highly recommend their services.

SSKBSSKB Strata Managers

Thank you for your kind words about the 5 star service provided by Tania and Brooke. We will be sure to let them know!

Michael C.

Michael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality Strata Managers, I would definitely recommend SSKB.

SSKB have been our body corp managers for about 7 years now and they have been invaluable in managing the function of our body corporate. They hire great staff like Tania Stewart and Cassie Smith who are always helpful, offer sound advice and keep on top of any issues that arise. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Tania and Cassie have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Mike Walsh - Q Power

Mike Walsh - Q PowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and efficient

We are contracting company who has recently completed gate automation upgrade works at Sabrina Avenue Helensvale.
We have been extremely impressed by the professional, and efficient manner in which Monique Gunnis of SSKB has assisting us in coordinating the works with all relevant stakeholders.
We highly recommend Monique and would welcome an opportunity to work with her again.

Hi Mike,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Monique has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Therese

ThereseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amelia and Ben are impartial and professional

I am a committee member and have been dealing with Amelia and Ben for over 3 years and have found them nothing but professional, informative, helpful and very knowledgeable. When assistance is required, their response is excellent and very timely.

Hi Therese,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Amelia and Ben.

Jessica P.

Jessica P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ashleigh Taylor, Owners Corp Manager - Highly Recommend!

I have worked alongside Ashleigh as the Owners Corp Manager for a large business hub building in Melbourne and I have found her to be highly experienced, efficient and proactive.

Hi Jessica,
We're delighted to hear that Ashleigh has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lisa Li of SSKB is an excellent Body Corporate Manager.

Lisa is always contactable and approachable with any matter and is eager to resolve in the best interest of the body corporate. She is fair, honest and willing to go the extra mile.

SSKBSSKB Strata Managers

Thank you for your kind words about the 5 star service provided by Lisa. We will be sure to let her know!

Great Strata Manager

I have found that Lisa, the Strata Manager for the Building I manage in Central Queensland is very knowledgeable and only a phone call away if I need help on a matter.

Hi Craig,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Lisa.

LJA

LJASouth East Queensland, QLD

SSKB compared to other Strata Managers and my personal experience with both.

I have been associated with SSKB and in particular Charlotte Divall for 5 years as a Committee member in a 110 lot high rise at the North end of the Gold Coast. I have also been involved with other Strata Managers over time. I have high standards in respect to timely service, good management, correctness and obtaining high quality advice when required. In my opinion, Charlotte has a very good understanding of the legislation and her guidance to me when required has been excellent. I have found her communication skills well above average and concise. I have recommended both Charlotte and SSKB to others......0412536843.

Hi LJA,
Thank you for such kind words. We're delighted to hear that Charlotte has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let her know!

Deb56

Deb56South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding professionalism.

Never having been involved with a Body Corporate or Strata Schemes before, I have found my dealings with SSKB's Amelia Dechphant and Benjamin Hamdorf to be extremely professional and understanding, they are both overly helpful with any concerns, queries or requests I have had. It has been a pleasure to deal you both.....Highly recommended, 5 stars from me.

Hi Deb,
We're delighted to hear that Amelia and Benjamin have been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know!

Finn

FinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our SSKB manager is fantastic.

Our manager is always helpful and thoughtful, she is on time, organised and well presented. She keeps up to date with our file and continually communicates back and forth with us when needed.

Hi Finn,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team.

AJ Jay

AJ JayGold Coast

Extremely professional, neutral biased and prompt advice/guidance

Being on the committee now almost 4 years (2 of them as chairperson). I have always found SSKB (namely David Bourke & Tabitha Chadburn) to be extremely professional and helpful with any and all of my requests. Having little background in Body Corporate and strata schemes, they would always give me their opinion as well as references to the regulations that they were based upon. Fees have also been very low, including at times beating competitor prices and modifying packages to suit our requirements. I'd be lost without them most of the time. Highly recommend *****

Hi AJ Jay,
Thank you for letting us know about the great work being done by David and Tabitha, and that the SSKB team provide great value for money. We will be sure to let the team know!

Tony P.

Tony P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and advice

Kate and Traci at SSKB Tweed Heads continue to provide professional and timely service to the body corporate and owners at Pandanus Pocket. They are always helpful and considerate in their advice and support. Great service with expert knowledge and assistance. Would recommend them to any other strata development looking for professional support.

Hi Tony,
We're delighted to hear that Kate and Traci has been delivering five-star service. We'll be sure to let them know.

YasT

YasTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledgeable and flexible

As a past chair, I can say that SSKB were extremely helpful in dealing with the barrage of issues raised by residents. Very professional and helpful. Ours is an unconventional setup and Tania and the team were able to adapt to our needs, providing guidance and highlighting relevant points.

Hi YasT,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I will be happy to pass this on to Tania and the team!

BHUPENDRA S.

BHUPENDRA S.asked

Precaution is better than care

Benny group services offer you expert cleaning at a competitive price that will keep your place clean and germs free.

As the Corona Virus outbreak wreaks havoc, we have mobilised our professionally trained team to clean your premises with disinfectant and sanitiser as required.

Keeping areas sanitised is paramount during this outbreak. Children and old aged people are particularly vulnerable, so we are providing comprehensive services to the residences where these people reside. Our experienced and trained employees follow the seven principles of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) to assure Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety regulations are satisfied.

Cost:

The Corona Virus outbreak is putting stress on businesses. We care about your finances and guarantee our cost will be cheaper than any cleaning company you are presently paying. We encourage business owners or managers to contact us to minimise their costs. Benny Group services guarantees to bring your current cleaning budget down from between 10% to 30% for all comprehensive services that we provide.

Our Team:

With more than 10 years of cleaning experience, Benny Group services certified, skilled team are available 24/7. We continue providing exceptional services to aged care and child care as well as commercial industries. On our board, we have a team of registered nurses and Health and Safety representative to provide professional support. We are also represented by Quality Inspection Auditors who committed to ensuring quality and infection control.

Ian G

Ian Gasked

e mail address Brendan Edwards please

Hi Ian,
Brendans email address is bedwards@sskb.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and SSKB Strata Managers representatives