St George Tyres

St George Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Andrew S
Andrew SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service more than once

Store LocationArncliffe. NSW
Julian
JulianSydney Surrounds, NSW

WARNING - Sold me defective rim for my imported BMW, then blamed the cheap tyres they offer for free with rims.

Other Tyre Shops

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely shocking would never buy off them

Wanted to cancel my order of eBay from them very rude very difficult to deal withWould never recommend the store Their online store says free delivery no free delivery make you pay in very rude won’t get back to you don’t buy from this place

Store LocationNsw
tanya
tanya

No tyre lrver to fit new lock nuts

I bought new wheels and tyres for my van. I got a flat after 5 months and they didnt tell me the lock nuts were different or provide a tool to get them off. Flat tyre on side of highway in pouring rain at night and no way of changing tyre. Roadside assistance didnt carry it either as they are a rare shape. Awesome...
Lazy, not to mention dangerous.

Store LocationCarlton
Tyre Shops

Find out how St George Tyres compares to other Tyre Shops

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Tyres failed in 2000km

I suspect they are selling factory seconds i bought kuhmos ku31 and they have huge egg blooning after 2000km now unusable and unroadworthy . As a mechanic I find this disgraceful

Store LocationEbay
cooper
cooper

The rudest incompetent people ive ever dealt with

Unfortunately purchased a set of wheels off St George wheels . Wheels were posted out arrived . Didnt fit properly.
Was told need spacers and wheels , they were extra . I said the salesman i asked for a set of wheels that FITTED my car , not almost . He then started abusing me over the phone .
Needless to say i dealt with ozzy tyres after that with out any issues