3.7

66% · 5125 · 32%
Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Claim your listing.

Whatitsaysonthebox
WhatitsaysontheboxSydney, NSW2 posts

Lester S
Lester SSydney, NSW3 posts

Great Products & Customer Service

I experienced outstanding customer service from my first telephone inquiry to the time I drove out with my new rims & tyres. Silvana at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and understanding of needs. Simon was able to help me exactly with his extensive product knowledge together with prices that I found could not be matched. I would recommend St.George Tyres and I will be returning when next I need tyres.

Helen G
Helen GHamilton2 posts
Bubbles
BubblesCentral West, NSW3 posts
Steve
SteveSydney3 posts

No Care No Responsibility

Purchased 4 tyres and had them fitted to rims with Tyre Pressure Sensors (TPMS) attached to valves.

After many attempts to Re-train new sensors to ECU to cancel the constant TPMS alarm I took it to Ford Dealer to investigate. Ford found two sensors broken off hence the reason they would not communicate to ECU.

Replacement Sensors cost $65 each plus fitting and Re-training. All up the repair was $400.

St George denied all wrong doing and offered zero compensation or apology.

NOT HAPPY!!

Marijan
Marijan

Happy Wildtrak Customer

I spoke to Maya over the phone to drop in within only an hours notice on a late afternoon saturday and i arrived 1 hour from close time,,,very knowledgeable on the phone and also spoke with Simon from the workshop with nothing but great advice to suit my needs,,,these guys have great customer service and treat customers with mutual respect as any business owner should...apart from the great knowledge and outstanding service my Wildtrak looks Wild with the wheels and tyres that were fitted,,,

I would like to thank you guys again and also credit to all the boys on the floor working on my ride like a pitcrew for FPV...staying back as i was the last car,was no issue for the boys to finish my car...

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW363 posts
Samantha
Samantha

Really HELPFULL AND CHEAP

BEST IN THE BUSINESS ! Great help from the boys at stgeorgetyres , very quick and are actually helpful - few tyres shops should learn a thing or two from

This place !

Jey
Jey

Xxr fitment

The staff were so helpful and easy going. Got a great fitment for my skyline they fitted me XXR wheels with Tyres the perfect concave stance and everything It was a top job

Yildirim
YildirimSa

Do Not Warrant Their Products

I bought a set of wheels and tyres from this company and had one of the wheels collapse where the centre part with the nuts was in tact with the car but the remainder had broken from the stokes. I called up with my issue mentioned that my family could have been killed if she was traveling on the freeway but all they had to say was go see the people who installed the wheel on the car and did not even listen to the issue. Very poor and will be going to the ACC so other people do not get injured with these faulty wheels they are selling.

Rose
RoseArncliffe

THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME !

I came in to the shop ore Saturday afternoon , 3:45 they close at 4pm !

Thee guys still fit me in to do 4 wheels an styres apart from all the other cars they had ! Thanks so much guys we drove a fair bit to come do my wheels ! Nice to see someone actually still cares these days not just wants my money !

Cheers rose

Mattyseah
Mattyseahmelbourne

swift purchase!

So easy to deal with had one of the girls hook me up with 19 inch 527s for my Honda. Received them 2 days later perfect fit and amazing quality. Such a quick and swift purchase!

Mavish lavi
Mavish lavi

Perfect service ! Recommended

Went in the store was out within 40 min!

Really great customer service for my hilux 2016 model

Really recommended these guys for all wheels and tyres

Glenn
Glenn

Quick and easy!

These guys were quick and easy to deal with. Ordered my Tyres on the phone they called me as soon as they arrived had my car book it literally I got 4 Tyres fitted and balanced to my Q5 within 40 mins! Excellent job and I didn't have to waste all day

jessie
jessieTaree

LOVE!

I love the knowledge and patience these guys have to take the time and explain every aspect of my purchase to me! never been so satisfied purchasing something i have no idea about yet managed to get a crash course so i can make an informed decision for my husbands bday prezzy - bought him a set of offroad wheels and tyres for his colorado Fit perfectly and he loved them!! The awesome prices were just a bonus keep up the great work :D

Rajesh
RajeshQld

Honest and reliable service and product

Purchased online and has shipped to me, product was genuine and service was trustworthy and honest, did not have to shop around and ask for better price as they had the best prices in Pirelli Tyres so was a done deal, Maya was really helpful and quick responses.

Craigster
CraigsterOatley

Amaze service

Amazing service, recommended by my mechanic in Hurstville as they do his tyres, so I called up and spoke to the guys their, I knew nothing about tyres but they were very informative and gave me a good price over phone, went in with dad and he watched the whole process and everything was perfect, the guys even cleaned up the wheels and tyres with shinny stuff before I left,

Overall very happy as recommend to me and I'll pass on the recommendation to all

Chris
Chris

Dodgiest unprofessional @#$@

Dodgiest unprofessional @#$# i have ever met damage your car while you are watching then lie to your face but what would you expect from @#$#

Adrian
AdrianCoburg

Great service and product

Huge range and in stock, able to deliver to me within 24 hours, have purchased many times before, any issue was sorted promptly and immediately with 1 call, only down side is my idiot local tyre stores who always mishandle my delivery or try to teach me about buying tyres! I know good value and these guys are tops !

Peter
PeterMiranda

Great all rounders

My review simply excellent, this company is well rated between my mates and at least has a physical store I was able to go in, after seeing their store on eBay and their 9000 or more feedback on eBay I went in to buy some wheel package, the service is exact and quality was perfect, they communicated everything and in simple terms and helped me choose the right wheels after showing me so many options at their Sydney superstore. Best place for wheels and tyres online or in store !

Cameron H
Cameron HTownsville
Jason G
Jason GSydney

Regular customer and can't go wrong

I go here on a regular basis and thought would return the favour of the great service I recieve by doing a short write up, I have been going here for several years for me and all my family cars, last week had the Mazda in for new tyres and this week the Mercedes, I don't bother shopping around as they are always the cheapest other tyre shops even come here to get their tyres, I seen several other companies trucks come and pick up tyres from these guys on my several visits so price is always the best, service and after sales is 10/10 I have never had an issue dealing with these guys, I just drop in whether a tyre repair or rotation there always spot on to help and get the job done right. Appreciate it and see you soon for the work trucks!

TONY
TONYSydney
gazza
gazza

tyre road noise

Purchased 4 x, 265 50 20R carbon series tyres May 2015 done approx. 10500 Ks, wear V V good handleing brilliant, NOISE they just howl deafening on hotmix, have rotated adjusted pressures no difference, any advise welcomed

Jay Suá
Jay Suá3 posts

2 thumbs up

Great customer service, knowledge & communication. I dealt with Amanda & Simon. Save looking around regardless if you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Long term is where its at with this business

Val I
Val IWhethrill Park

WARNING** I have found the best of the best

I have found the best tyre dealer in Sydney, probably Australia! I know nothing about wheels and these ppl were able to get me 4 brand new 24 inch tyres delivered to dads place for Fathers Day and made sure everything was absolutely correct to fit his car. They were so helpful and rightly organised without compromising price... 'Thank you best pressie ever.. ' Dads words!

Yuelin C
Yuelin CMiranda

Great service and Personal touch

I think this is the only honest car repair shop around these days, so glad that I found this place.

I've taken 2 cars in for tyres and these guys were very professional. I drive up from the shire to these guys and everything is done with the utmost care and professionalism.

My Land Rover was in last and the guys took time out to show me even some features in my vehicle I never new and made sure everything was perfect before I left.

Other mechanics in the area could learn a lot from these guys.

Gary
Gary

Disappointing service

I brought 4 new tyres for my Alfa and had it detailed only a couple of days ago, and after having new tyres fitted at St George Tyres the mag rims were absolutely filthy with crease from the tyre fitters, surely they could have wiped clean the rims ,and no tyre black on new tyres which would have made them look new as well, no customer service at this place won't be going back, better off going to Tempe Tyres or alike. My wife had one new tyre fitted at Bob Jane and they ensured rim clean and painted all tyres, take note St George customer service goes a long way.

Johnny
JohnnySydney

Fresh tyres and Quick service

Quick professional service, tyres were all fresh production, fitting and balancing was perfect, could not fault! A credit to the community !

Paul J
Paul JAdelaide

You guys rock! Best price and tech advice

Very impressed with the after sales support and service I have received at St George Tyres, Had my 235/40zr17 tyres supplied off EBAY and locally fitted over 2 months ago. I rang up today to get some technical advice and after talking with Amanda and getting my answers promptly responded to with the most detailed advice I was very surprised, the staff were very polite and helpful for which I assumed at first were just receptionist but turned out to be more helpful in regards of my tyres then my local guys who misled me and then tried to cover it up, We all make mistakes but it's how we correct them that counts. I will only ever buy my tyres here from now and on.

Benji9966
Benji9966Mount gravatt

Excellent online service to buy tyres

I have been buying tyres from these guys for over 2 years now and they are simple the best online service for buying tyres, I have been buying tyres since they were on eBay and unlike other online wholesalers these guys live and breed tyres, any technical question I asked was answered instantly, plus the price is always the cheapest!

I called to give them credit as a repeat customers and was told that's fine mate we are just doing our job but I think they go way beyond that ! That's why I give you five stars,

Andrew
AndrewTamworth

Quick delivery and great after sales service

Ordered tyres 29th received 30th, can't fault them been 2 months on car and handle great. Just ordered 2 more and as a return customer they gave me free freight without me even asking !

Just wish there was more St George Tyres stores around.

Tim Wong
Tim WongBulli

Great service, well presented and inforned

I don't know what is the issue with other tyres shops and these guys but I just went in on Saturday and had a set of mag wheels and tyres fitted after shopping around a lot of other places had nothing good to say about these guys or any other tyre shop in general, I'm in sales my self and I know how hard competition can be but service is priority and these guys are spot on answered all my questions and gave me the best price, it was actually more then the other shop but at least they only had nice things to say about other shops! I'm very picky with my car and they let me watch everything and kept me informed if I asked anything....beats me but all tyre shops should've more like this.

Nicole
Nicole

AVENTADOR NICK
AVENTADOR NICKSydney, NSW2 posts

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE , GREAT SERVICE , FRIENDLY STAFF, 10/10 RECOMMEND ANYTIME

HI i recently went to stgeorge tyres to fit new tyres to my car . I only wanted the best so the helpful staff recommended continental tyres , they assured me they were the official distributor for them and was right !

i was so happy with these guys , you get what you pay for i guess i got the best from them , thanks STGEORGE TYRES i recommend you guys any day , WILL CERTAINLY BE BACK SOON

Nicole Schinzer
Nicole SchinzerSydney

Best service and tyres

Drove from north sydney, yes i know i crossed the bridge to get my new tyres on my 4wd, guys and girls were very helpful, got my new tyres sorted and made sure i was informed with the whole process, been on there now for 3 weeks and absolutely awesome, thanks guys !!
service, price