St George Tyres

St George Tyres (page 2 of 3)

Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

David
DavidMelbourne

No Stress

Purchased 4 tyres delivered to Melbourne in 3 days that was brilliant ,but I ordered the wrong one's called them up spoke to the very helpful Maya on the phone organized the correct size no problems she also arranged the pick up and return for me ,the least stressful experience dealing with a company on the phone ever will definitely purchase from them again

Johno989
Johno989Sydney

Service and Pricing

I phoned st George tyres 10.00 from Campbelltown got a quote and was very Happy With went down had the 4 Tyres Fitted and Balanced home at 12.30 very satisfied with the staff very professional

Warning do not buy from St. George Tyres worst service I have ever had

Each attempt to get a quote was ignored, told they would get back to me at least 10 times, never did then send horribly rude emails with overpriced items obviously just to get rid of me the staff in couldn't be more rude.

Whatitsaysonthebox
WhatitsaysontheboxSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how St George Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Lester S
Lester SChipping Norton

Great Products & Customer Service

I experienced outstanding customer service from my first telephone inquiry to the time I drove out with my new rims & tyres. Silvana at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and understanding of needs. Simon was able to help me exactly with his extensive product knowledge together with prices that I found could not be matched. I would recommend St.George Tyres and I will be returning when next I need tyres.

Helen G
Helen GHamilton

Excellent service Expert staff and well mannered

Bubbles
BubblesCentral West, NSW

Minimum legal requirement

Steve
SteveSydney

No Care No Responsibility

Purchased 4 tyres and had them fitted to rims with Tyre Pressure Sensors (TPMS) attached to valves.
After many attempts to Re-train new sensors to ECU to cancel the constant TPMS alarm I took it to Ford Dealer to investigate. Ford found two sensors broken off hence the reason they would not communicate to ECU.
Replacement Sensors cost $65 each plus fitting and Re-training. All up the repair was $400.
St George denied all wrong doing and offered zero compensation or apology.
NOT HAPPY!!

Happy Wildtrak Customer

I spoke to Maya over the phone to drop in within only an hours notice on a late afternoon saturday and i arrived 1 hour from close time,,,very knowledgeable on the phone and also spoke with Simon from the workshop with nothing but great advice to suit my needs,,,these guys have great customer service and treat customers with mutual respect as any business owner should...apart from the great knowledge and outstanding service my Wildtrak looks Wild with the wheels and tyres that were fitted,,,
I would like to thank you guys again and also credit to all the boys on the floor working on my ride like a pitcrew for FPV...staying back as i was the last car,was no issue for the boys to finish my car...

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Supermarket type service i.e NONE! Useless - no help or advice given - Too bureaucratic

Really HELPFULL AND CHEAP

BEST IN THE BUSINESS ! Great help from the boys at stgeorgetyres , very quick and are actually helpful - few tyres shops should learn a thing or two from
This place !

Xxr fitment

The staff were so helpful and easy going. Got a great fitment for my skyline they fitted me XXR wheels with Tyres the perfect concave stance and everything It was a top job

Do Not Warrant Their Products

I bought a set of wheels and tyres from this company and had one of the wheels collapse where the centre part with the nuts was in tact with the car but the remainder had broken from the stokes. I called up with my issue mentioned that my family could have been killed if she was traveling on the freeway but all they had to say was go see the people who installed the wheel on the car and did not even listen to the issue. Very poor and will be going to the ACC so other people do not get injured with these faulty wheels they are selling.

Rose
RoseArncliffe

THESE PEOPLE ARE AWESOME !

I came in to the shop ore Saturday afternoon , 3:45 they close at 4pm !
Thee guys still fit me in to do 4 wheels an styres apart from all the other cars they had ! Thanks so much guys we drove a fair bit to come do my wheels ! Nice to see someone actually still cares these days not just wants my money !

Cheers rose

Mattyseah
Mattyseahmelbourne

swift purchase!

So easy to deal with had one of the girls hook me up with 19 inch 527s for my Honda. Received them 2 days later perfect fit and amazing quality. Such a quick and swift purchase!

Perfect service ! Recommended

Went in the store was out within 40 min!

Really great customer service for my hilux 2016 model

Really recommended these guys for all wheels and tyres

Quick and easy!

These guys were quick and easy to deal with. Ordered my Tyres on the phone they called me as soon as they arrived had my car book it literally I got 4 Tyres fitted and balanced to my Q5 within 40 mins! Excellent job and I didn't have to waste all day

jessie
jessieTaree

LOVE!

I love the knowledge and patience these guys have to take the time and explain every aspect of my purchase to me! never been so satisfied purchasing something i have no idea about yet managed to get a crash course so i can make an informed decision for my husbands bday prezzy - bought him a set of offroad wheels and tyres for his colorado Fit perfectly and he loved them!! The awesome prices were just a bonus keep up the great work :D

Honest and reliable service and product

Purchased online and has shipped to me, product was genuine and service was trustworthy and honest, did not have to shop around and ask for better price as they had the best prices in Pirelli Tyres so was a done deal, Maya was really helpful and quick responses.

Craigster
CraigsterOatley

Amaze service

Amazing service, recommended by my mechanic in Hurstville as they do his tyres, so I called up and spoke to the guys their, I knew nothing about tyres but they were very informative and gave me a good price over phone, went in with dad and he watched the whole process and everything was perfect, the guys even cleaned up the wheels and tyres with shinny stuff before I left,

Overall very happy as recommend to me and I'll pass on the recommendation to all

Dodgiest unprofessional @#$@

Dodgiest unprofessional @#$# i have ever met damage your car while you are watching then lie to your face but what would you expect from @#$#

Adrian
AdrianCoburg

Great service and product

Huge range and in stock, able to deliver to me within 24 hours, have purchased many times before, any issue was sorted promptly and immediately with 1 call, only down side is my idiot local tyre stores who always mishandle my delivery or try to teach me about buying tyres! I know good value and these guys are tops !

Peter
PeterMiranda

Great all rounders

My review simply excellent, this company is well rated between my mates and at least has a physical store I was able to go in, after seeing their store on eBay and their 9000 or more feedback on eBay I went in to buy some wheel package, the service is exact and quality was perfect, they communicated everything and in simple terms and helped me choose the right wheels after showing me so many options at their Sydney superstore. Best place for wheels and tyres online or in store !

Cameron H
Cameron HTownsville

Couldn't be happier

Jason G
Jason GSydney

Regular customer and can't go wrong

I go here on a regular basis and thought would return the favour of the great service I recieve by doing a short write up, I have been going here for several years for me and all my family cars, last week had the Mazda in for new tyres and this week the Mercedes, I don't bother shopping around as they are always the cheapest other tyre shops even come here to get their tyres, I seen several other companies trucks come and pick up tyres from these guys on my several visits so price is always the best, service and after sales is 10/10 I have never had an issue dealing with these guys, I just drop in whether a tyre repair or rotation there always spot on to help and get the job done right. Appreciate it and see you soon for the work trucks!

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops