St George Tyres

St George Tyres

Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Julian
JulianSydney Surrounds, NSW

WARNING - Sold me defective rim for my imported BMW, then blamed the cheap tyres they offer for free with rims.

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely shocking would never buy off them

Wanted to cancel my order of eBay from them very rude very difficult to deal withWould never recommend the store Their online store says free delivery no free delivery make you pay in very rude won’t get back to you don’t buy from this place

Useless

They have no idea about the products they sell and are happy for the customer to take a proportion of the costs if they're in the wrong. Would not recommend. Products are poor quality as well, especially for the high price.

tanya
tanya

No tyre lrver to fit new lock nuts

I bought new wheels and tyres for my van. I got a flat after 5 months and they didnt tell me the lock nuts were different or provide a tool to get them off. Flat tyre on side of highway in pouring rain at night and no way of changing tyre. Roadside assistance didnt carry it either as they are a rare shape. Awesome...
Lazy, not to mention dangerous.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how St George Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Tyres failed in 2000km

I suspect they are selling factory seconds i bought kuhmos ku31 and they have huge egg blooning after 2000km now unusable and unroadworthy . As a mechanic I find this disgraceful

cooper
cooper

The rudest incompetent people ive ever dealt with

Unfortunately purchased a set of wheels off St George wheels . Wheels were posted out arrived . Didnt fit properly.
Was told need spacers and wheels , they were extra . I said the salesman i asked for a set of wheels that FITTED my car , not almost . He then started abusing me over the phone .
Needless to say i dealt with ozzy tyres after that with out any issues

Blow me
Blow meMelbourne

EBay and online store's

Will never use again wouldn't send to my home address on eBay wouldn't send to me from online store because I don't have a land line who does these day worst customers service I've ever had would rather pay full price through Bob Jane as far as I'm concerned

Selling off old products at what cost?

Bought a set of 22” wheels for my Range Rover in 2017 with toyo tyres that we manufactured in 2011. Paid full price for new rubber. The compound had hardened up so much the first time my wife drove in the wet the car lost control. The wheels were poorly balanced, incorrect wheel nuts provided and inconsistent with their finish.

I ended up needing to buy four new tyres and sand blast/repaint the wheels.

Would not buy from them ever again.

mattyboy
mattyboy

Buyers beware!!!!

Bought tyres from their website. After they charge my card they ring me and tell me they refuse to dispatch my tyres unless I send them a photo of my credit card to verify it's mine. Scam alert!! They already charged my card!! I refused to send photo of my credit card so they refuse to dispatch the tyres that I've already paid for. I said forget it just give me a refund. Now they tell me I have to submit that request in writing for them to consider it!! Can't believe this business. Bad bad bad.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Supple cheap n nasty dodgy unsafe wheels.

Absolute Junk wheels. They sell APEC wheels that hold onto subaru threads by 30% then tell you its legal. (Tried to upload photos- won't work)
Other tyre companies shook there heads at the state of this junk. I bought new wheels & no one wants to give refunds so now stuck $1560 out of pocket with wheels I can't sell without receiving death threats. The wheels endanger lives, I have 3 kids & not risking it. Someone needs a jab on the chin for this trash. Stay away from these guys and APEC wheels. Stretched tyres too, Damaged marks on chrome wheels from the manufacturer. CHEAP N NASTY JUNK.

Warning do not buy from St. George Tyres worst service I have ever had

Each attempt to get a quote was ignored, told they would get back to me at least 10 times, never did then send horribly rude emails with overpriced items obviously just to get rid of me the staff in couldn't be more rude.

Whatitsaysonthebox

Minimum legal requirement

Steve
SteveSydney

No Care No Responsibility

Purchased 4 tyres and had them fitted to rims with Tyre Pressure Sensors (TPMS) attached to valves.
After many attempts to Re-train new sensors to ECU to cancel the constant TPMS alarm I took it to Ford Dealer to investigate. Ford found two sensors broken off hence the reason they would not communicate to ECU.
Replacement Sensors cost $65 each plus fitting and Re-training. All up the repair was $400.
St George denied all wrong doing and offered zero compensation or apology.
NOT HAPPY!!

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Supermarket type service i.e NONE! Useless - no help or advice given - Too bureaucratic