St George Tyres

St George Tyres

Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Joseph Xiang
Joseph XiangPotts Point

Great clean work shop

Went in to the store in Arncliffe and found it a good and clean workshop, fast service had my car in and out within 45 minutes, had 4 tyres fitted, the price was consistent with other stores however they offered immediate fitting and products in stock within the same morning....good experience and highly recommended.

Andrew
AndrewTamworth

Quick delivery and great after sales service

Ordered tyres 29th received 30th, can't fault them been 2 months on car and handle great. Just ordered 2 more and as a return customer they gave me free freight without me even asking !

Just wish there was more St George Tyres stores around.

Great service, well presented and inforned

I don't know what is the issue with other tyres shops and these guys but I just went in on Saturday and had a set of mag wheels and tyres fitted after shopping around a lot of other places had nothing good to say about these guys or any other tyre shop in general, I'm in sales my self and I know how hard competition can be but service is priority and these guys are spot on answered all my questions and gave me the best price, it was actually more then the other shop but at least they only had nice things to say about other shops! I'm very picky with my car and they let me watch everything and kept me informed if I asked anything....beats me but all tyre shops should've more like this.