St George Tyres

St George Tyres

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tamara E.
Tamara E.Sydney, NSW

AVOID WORST PLACE EVER!

Andrew S
Andrew SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service more than once

Julian
JulianSydney Surrounds, NSW

WARNING - Sold me defective rim for my imported BMW, then blamed the cheap tyres they offer for free with rims.

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely shocking would never buy off them

Wanted to cancel my order of eBay from them very rude very difficult to deal withWould never recommend the store Their online store says free delivery no free delivery make you pay in very rude won’t get back to you don’t buy from this place

Useless

They have no idea about the products they sell and are happy for the customer to take a proportion of the costs if they're in the wrong. Would not recommend. Products are poor quality as well, especially for the high price.

tanya
tanya

No tyre lrver to fit new lock nuts

I bought new wheels and tyres for my van. I got a flat after 5 months and they didnt tell me the lock nuts were different or provide a tool to get them off. Flat tyre on side of highway in pouring rain at night and no way of changing tyre. Roadside assistance didnt carry it either as they are a rare shape. Awesome...
Lazy, not to mention dangerous.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Tyres failed in 2000km

I suspect they are selling factory seconds i bought kuhmos ku31 and they have huge egg blooning after 2000km now unusable and unroadworthy . As a mechanic I find this disgraceful

cooper
cooper

The rudest incompetent people ive ever dealt with

Unfortunately purchased a set of wheels off St George wheels . Wheels were posted out arrived . Didnt fit properly.
Was told need spacers and wheels , they were extra . I said the salesman i asked for a set of wheels that FITTED my car , not almost . He then started abusing me over the phone .
Needless to say i dealt with ozzy tyres after that with out any issues

Joseph Xiang
Joseph XiangPotts Point

Great clean work shop

Went in to the store in Arncliffe and found it a good and clean workshop, fast service had my car in and out within 45 minutes, had 4 tyres fitted, the price was consistent with other stores however they offered immediate fitting and products in stock within the same morning....good experience and highly recommended.

Blow me
Blow meMelbourne

EBay and online store's

Will never use again wouldn't send to my home address on eBay wouldn't send to me from online store because I don't have a land line who does these day worst customers service I've ever had would rather pay full price through Bob Jane as far as I'm concerned

Callan
Callan

Selling off old products at what cost?

Bought a set of 22” wheels for my Range Rover in 2017 with toyo tyres that we manufactured in 2011. Paid full price for new rubber. The compound had hardened up so much the first time my wife drove in the wet the car lost control. The wheels were poorly balanced, incorrect wheel nuts provided and inconsistent with their finish.

I ended up needing to buy four new tyres and sand blast/repaint the wheels.

Would not buy from them ever again.

mattyboy
mattyboyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Buyers beware!!!!

Bought tyres from their website. After they charge my card they ring me and tell me they refuse to dispatch my tyres unless I send them a photo of my credit card to verify it's mine. Scam alert!! They already charged my card!! I refused to send photo of my credit card so they refuse to dispatch the tyres that I've already paid for. I said forget it just give me a refund. Now they tell me I have to submit that request in writing for them to consider it!! Can't believe this business. Bad bad bad.

Find out how St George Tyres compares to other Tyre Shops

Supple cheap n nasty dodgy unsafe wheels.

Absolute Junk wheels. They sell APEC wheels that hold onto subaru threads by 30% then tell you its legal. (Tried to upload photos- won't work)
Other tyre companies shook there heads at the state of this junk. I bought new wheels & no one wants to give refunds so now stuck $1560 out of pocket with wheels I can't sell without receiving death threats. The wheels endanger lives, I have 3 kids & not risking it. Someone needs a jab on the chin for this trash. Stay away from these guys and APEC wheels. Stretched tyres too, Damaged marks on chrome wheels from the manufacturer. CHEAP N NASTY JUNK.

Warning do not buy from St. George Tyres worst service I have ever had

Each attempt to get a quote was ignored, told they would get back to me at least 10 times, never did then send horribly rude emails with overpriced items obviously just to get rid of me the staff in couldn't be more rude.

Whatitsaysonthebox