St George Tyres

St George Tyres

Brand Manager for St George Tyres? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

tanya
tanya

No tyre lrver to fit new lock nuts

I bought new wheels and tyres for my van. I got a flat after 5 months and they didnt tell me the lock nuts were different or provide a tool to get them off. Flat tyre on side of highway in pouring rain at night and no way of changing tyre. Roadside assistance didnt carry it either as they are a rare shape. Awesome...
Lazy, not to mention dangerous.

Joseph Xiang
Joseph XiangPotts Point

Great clean work shop

Went in to the store in Arncliffe and found it a good and clean workshop, fast service had my car in and out within 45 minutes, had 4 tyres fitted, the price was consistent with other stores however they offered immediate fitting and products in stock within the same morning....good experience and highly recommended.

Whatitsaysonthebox
WhatitsaysontheboxSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

Amayzingone
AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

Supermarket type service i.e NONE! Useless - no help or advice given - Too bureaucratic

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how St George Tyres compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Disappointing service

I brought 4 new tyres for my Alfa and had it detailed only a couple of days ago, and after having new tyres fitted at St George Tyres the mag rims were absolutely filthy with crease from the tyre fitters, surely they could have wiped clean the rims ,and no tyre black on new tyres which would have made them look new as well, no customer service at this place won't be going back, better off going to Tempe Tyres or alike. My wife had one new tyre fitted at Bob Jane and they ensured rim clean and painted all tyres, take note St George customer service goes a long way.

Andrew
AndrewTamworth

Quick delivery and great after sales service

Ordered tyres 29th received 30th, can't fault them been 2 months on car and handle great. Just ordered 2 more and as a return customer they gave me free freight without me even asking !

Just wish there was more St George Tyres stores around.

Great service, well presented and inforned

I don't know what is the issue with other tyres shops and these guys but I just went in on Saturday and had a set of mag wheels and tyres fitted after shopping around a lot of other places had nothing good to say about these guys or any other tyre shop in general, I'm in sales my self and I know how hard competition can be but service is priority and these guys are spot on answered all my questions and gave me the best price, it was actually more then the other shop but at least they only had nice things to say about other shops! I'm very picky with my car and they let me watch everything and kept me informed if I asked anything....beats me but all tyre shops should've more like this.