St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Ruined my skin

I began using this product late 2017 because I saw all the positive reviews it had and after a week of using it my skin started breaking out horribly and I’m not prone to breaking out at all. I continued to use it for the next few months which caused some shock to my skin because once I stopped using it my acne cleared up but I was left with these horrible scars all over my face. Being a year since I stopped using it, i’ve had to buy all these creams to help fade my scars but i’ll always be left with the indented scarring. Definitely do not recommend for all.

So great! Truly works

I struggled with acne in high school, although since I started using this product, my face has really cleared up.
I alternate between this and a less intense exfoliator : a neutrogena scrub (just to switch up routine) and they work perfectly!

First time user and in love

I have only just started using the new blackhead scruv and I cannot fault it. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and my stubborn blackheads are slowly vanishing! finally a cheap and beautiful cleanser!!

Love the way my skin feels.

I’ve been using St Ives for as long as I can remember, I absolutely love this scrub, my skin feels amazing after having used this, clean and refreshed, silky smooth, the texture isn’t too harsh, just right. I have sensitive skin and this scrub is perfect, my pores are less visible, which I love, super cheap and affordable, highly recommend this scrub.

Love this Product SO MUCH

Just got this Product and I have to say, it seems to be working really well! It’s a really gental face scrub and just gets the job done really nicely. I have only been using it for a week and my skin feels softer and smoother!!! Definitely recommend for people who get pimples and breakouts!!

Change of formula of St Ives Apricot Scrub

I usually buy two tubes of apricot scrub a month. I have just bought two new tubes and I noticed immediately that the formula has been changed. I checked the new tube against the old tube and confirmed my suspicion. The new product smells like chemical instead of apricot and sticks to your skin and is hard to wash off. I don't think I will buy any more of this product again - and I have bought it for many years. I was very happy with the old product and I don't understand why they would change the formula when the old one was so good.

AMAZING!!

For someone who used to have dry skin and blemishes, this has worked so well for me! From the first try, i could already see a change in terms of my dry skin. It was smoother, softer and it brightened my face. My blemishes i used to have are now gone. i continue to use this because i get occasional blemishes but it also keep my face clear, smooth and hydrated. Also, smells amazing!

St Ives Apricot Scrub Really Good

St Ives Apricot Scrub is really good, especially for cleansing your pores and taking away pimples and moisturising your skin in a couple of days. It has a nice, fruity smell, which isn't over-powering and only use it when my skin looks like it needs to be cleaned up again. I would recommend this scrub to anyone who has problems with acne.

From Rebecca Hill

Skincare essential

This is one of my go-to products and has been for years. It does specify on the actual product that it is a deep exfoliater so I use it about twice a week. It takes away dead and dry skin and leaves my face renewed and smooth. I love that it actually has a decent amount of exfoliant material in it so that you don't need to use more than a small blob each time. It will definitely be a repeat buy for me.

Worst product I've used

I bought this in hopes it would clear up the acne I have. (Not much just some on my cheeks and chin) I used it for two days and that was it. My skin looks and feels terrible. There are bumps all under my skin that I can feel and see, it burns and is so dry. I have taken benadryl in hopes it can help clear this mess up but so far it hasn't. Don't let the good reviews fool you..this product is definitely not for everyone. I highly recommend testing a very small area for afew days before using all over your face so you don't have the same experience I have had. I just hope my skin clears up soon.

Great product

I only use it around my nose because I have sensitive skin. Really removes dead skin and some black heads. Don't use this product everyday because it is really harsh.

Ruined my skin

Too rough and irritating to my skin. I wish I could post pictures to show what st. Ives apricot scrub did to my skin. It caused my skin to break out and also become inflamed. Before my skin became inflamed and broken out, during the time I was using the face wash I felt it scraping my skin. I never used again.

best!

This is the only exfoliater I will use regardless of whatever other products I use. It gets the job done! Other ones are too soft or the beads just don't do any exfoliating.

Best scrub I have used

Been using this stuff for years now, dosen't dry out my skin and not too harsh. Its got salisidic acid in it which helps fight acne. Wouldn't use on sensitive skin though

By far, the most gentle facial cleansing brand I've ever used.

For a deep exfoliating cleanser, it is quite gentle on the skin.
Can leave skin feeling mildly dry at times; best to use non-comedogenic moisturizer after cleanse.
It is advised that users massage the product gently on the skin, as it is a scrub.
Though I have had somewhat, good results using this product for nearly 5 years now, I don't recommend using as a daily cleanser because it is a scrub and can generate accumulative dryness to skin. May be just use as a weekly deep exfoliant.

I have only recently discovered other St Ives products that are more gentle than this, and am currently experimenting with using the St Ives: Nourished And Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask - as a daily cleanser, and St Ives Apricot Scrub as a weekly deep exfoliant.

Gives me pimples

Every time I use this, it irritates my skin, dries it and gives me pimples the following day.

I really want to like this product but I guess it's too harsh for my skin.

Cannot live without it

Ever since I started using this scrub, it has made my skin really smooth and soft. I have no pimple, pores and blemishes from this product and it makes me feel confident and beautiful. I would highly recommend this product!!

Been using forever!

I have been using this product for over 10 years. My bathroom is never ever without it.
There is no other product that gives you such a great clean and makes my skin glow !

Good Product!

Before I started using this product, I started to panic. I was continuously having breakouts, huge pimples and many blemishes on my forehead, cheeks and chin. When I started using this product, it definitely controlled the amount of blemishes I got but I still got a few. I have got to say, this product is very good and pretty impressive for it's price but there can be a few small improvements from St Ives...

Great scrub helps with pimples

I was put onto this product by a friend. It cleared my skin in about 5 days. Highly recommend it for low to moderate acne. Great price. Just don't scrub to long or hard. Give it a go!!