St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for St. Ives? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Gentle exfoliation
Moisturising effect
Natural ingredients
Affordable

Cons

May not be suitable for sensitive skin

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Too rough on my skin

My partner loves this exfoliant but it is way too rough on my skin, maybe I have more sensitive skin than he does.

He does have the odd breakout and he loves the feel of this on his skin and it does get rid of his pimples and blackheads when he uses it semi-regularly.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

It's really hard to find these nowadays but overall a good product

I love this product - I have combination skin and worked wonders for me. I guess it's the gentle exfoliation + moisturising effect of it. It is also not super expensive. On another side, I realised I am having challenges finding this at a grocery store nearby.

Purchased in .

• Causes Irritation No
Michele
Michele

Love St Ives Facial Scrub

I love it and have used it for 30 years, daily. I have very oily skin and it works well for me. I would be devastated if it was ever taken off the market so just in case, I keep a small stock of it.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Anna R
Anna RSouth East Queensland, QLD

My skin Scrup for over 60 years

I've used St Ives Scrubs and creams since I was 15 years old am now 75....thats a long time and I still fint it great stuff, but a bit hard to find now adays.

Purchased in for $14.

So amazing!

This scrub is amazing! I used to have very oily skin so I was using products for oily skin but now my skin is very dry and this product has fully got rid of my scaliness and made my skin so smooth. Can’t say it’s made my skin less dry because that’s just how my skin is now but I’ve definitely noticed less break outs and flakey skin since using this product. I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin, it might make your issues worse in that case.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

terrible

I really don't like this product because after 1 week of using this I broke out. also being a skin care by hyram fan [a skin care doctor on the internet] I really don't like this product. also really rough on the skin and when applying it hurts

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $5.28.

melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

love this product

this scrub is fantastic!!! I have very oily skin due to clogged pores & this cleanser helped me in combating oily glands. It has also improved my dull akin and it has tiny beads that doesn't feel harsh to the skin.

• Skin TypeOily Skin

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Maito
MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

true to its claims, it smoothens dry & rough patches on my skin

this is a nice skin cleanser, I have oily to combination skin and this cleanser helps me in dealing with it. This is a great scrub, smells very refreshing and it didn't cause any irritation. One thing I noticed is with a prolong use, my skin becomes super dry so it's better to put on moisturizer or switch from a moisturizing cleanser from time to time.

Purchased in .

Hanane E
Hanane E

Worked well despite the not so great reviews

I was first sceptical about trying it because of the mainly negative reviews, but decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked, leaving my skin feeling nice and refreshed

Purchased in at Priceline for $10.

Nora M.
Nora M.Sydney, NSW

Family Favourite Facial Scrub

I have been using this facial scrub since I was in high school after being recommended by mum who also uses the scrub to clear any rough patches and smooth out my skin - it worked wonders! The scrub is very gentle on your skin and exfoliates very well without stripping away too much oils. Unlike other facial scrubs that usually cause irritation and burning, this scrub leaves your skin feeling refreshed and detoxed. However, do not use daily but only 3 time a week or when you need a good facial exfoliation to clear out built-up dirt and oils.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

Emc
EmcYeppoon

Ruined my skin

I began using this product late 2017 because I saw all the positive reviews it had and after a week of using it my skin started breaking out horribly and I’m not prone to breaking out at all. I continued to use it for the next few months which caused some shock to my skin because once I stopped using it my acne cleared up but I was left with these horrible scars all over my face. Being a year since I stopped using it, i’ve had to buy all these creams to help fade my scars but i’ll always be left with the indented scarring. Definitely do not recommend for all.

Lucy
LucyWashington

So great! Truly works

I struggled with acne in high school, although since I started using this product, my face has really cleared up.
I alternate between this and a less intense exfoliator : a neutrogena scrub (just to switch up routine) and they work perfectly!

Find out how St. Ives Apricot Scrub compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

First time user and in love

I have only just started using the new blackhead scruv and I cannot fault it. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and my stubborn blackheads are slowly vanishing! finally a cheap and beautiful cleanser!!

CK18
CK18Melbourne

Love the way my skin feels.

I’ve been using St Ives for as long as I can remember, I absolutely love this scrub, my skin feels amazing after having used this, clean and refreshed, silky smooth, the texture isn’t too harsh, just right. I have sensitive skin and this scrub is perfect, my pores are less visible, which I love, super cheap and affordable, highly recommend this scrub.

Madz.V.M
Madz.V.MGoulburn

Love this Product SO MUCH

Just got this Product and I have to say, it seems to be working really well! It’s a really gental face scrub and just gets the job done really nicely. I have only been using it for a week and my skin feels softer and smoother!!! Definitely recommend for people who get pimples and breakouts!!