3.5

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for St. Tropez? Claim your listing.

Vana V.
Vana V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Dark

BEST COLOUR

The tan glides on so easily, isn't patchy and is the perfect colour. If you have olive skin I would definitely recommend. It also doesn't smell as bad as other tans.
Colour
Smell
Chrissy
ChrissyAU3 posts
  Dark

The more expensive isn't necessarily the best

I have used St. Tropez many times and I must say I find that it isn't as good as bondi sands. Although this product smells pleasant and provides a natural tanned look I wouldn't spend the extra money on it. I find St. Tropez to be not as natural looking and has more of a strong smell compared to bondi sands. I have tried many different brands of tanning products and it may not be my number one choice it's probably second best. Just because it cost more doesn't mean it's better.