3.3

Stains ClothesYes · No
2.0
Colour
2.5
Smell
2.5
Ease of Application
Coverage
2.5
Brand Manager for St. Tropez? Claim your listing.

Lily rose
Lily roseSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

this is the worst tan i have ever come across. Horrible horrible horrible, no words. And I have been tanning for 10+ years and tried every product under the sun. I’m shocked to know that this company is even still in business with their awful products. DO NOT WASTE UR MONEY AND GET INFLUENCED BY THE FAKE PAID REVIEWS. Show details
Georgia
GeorgiaSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Very Even and *less* of a fake tan smell

I love this because I leave it on for the full 3 hours after I get home from work and wash it off right before bed. The tan lasts 5 or so days which is the longest of any of the express tans I've used. I also only slightly smell like fake tan the next day!

It's a little $$ so I always get it when it's on sale at Priceline Show details

Lana
LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing -

I have been tanning for many years. I tried the st. Tropez express tan as it was half price. I was very impressed with the ease of application. (Tip: I use my hands and wash with Sard Laundry Soap bar after- clean hands for years now! ) the product has a slight smell. No biggie. I applied two layers. Did my makeup and let dry then did a third application , let dry then left for solid 8 hours. Amazing golden tan. Had shower, still there and lasts a solid 3-5 days. I have tried many and this one is my new favourite. Only problem is that the price is a fair bit when not on sale. Dried fine, comes off even - no crusty flake. I was very impressed with this product. And trust me- I have used more than a few.