STA Travel

STA Travel (page 2 of 65)

4.1 from 1,297 reviews

• Trip Completed Yes (243) · No (393)
  • Ease of Booking

Perfect service during a stressful time.

Anna was amazing from start to finish. Went above and beyond to secure the changes we needed and never failed to come through for us. She negotiated with the airlines, got us the seats we wanted, got us refunds where possible and communicated perfectly throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble for her and I would recommend her in an instant! I don't feel worried about travelling because I'm sure she'll be able to sort out any issues we encounter. Thanks again Anna.

STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hi Caitlin, thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear of your positive experience! ^STATravelCares

Friendly and committed service

Rachel was fantastic at accommodating the changes I made before departure. The trip was seamless, and it was great knowing that I could contact STA for help if anything happened while I was overseas. Rachel had recently visited some of the same destinations as me which was great for getting some insider knowledge. I will definitely be booking my next big trip with Rachel and the lovely team at STA!

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Insurance
Mabel H

Mabel HPerth, WA

Anna K: best customer service!

Anna did an excellent job at helping me organise and book my holiday to New Zealand. Everything from finding the best flights, accommodation, recommending a Contiki tour, travel insurance... she went above and beyond. She is really friendly and easy-going. We'd originally booked in January 2019 for travel in Nov-Dec 2019. She touched base throughout the year and even managed to reply to me whilst she was away on her own holiday. I'm super happy at the level of customer service I received and I would highly recommend booking with Anna. She also helped me with a travel insurance claim and this really exceeded my expectations of what a travel agent does. Thank you so much for all your help!

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow system in store but good prices

I found the prices on STA were definitely the cheapest I could find online but I wanted to go in store to discuss my options given I had a complicated itinerary. Once in store it seemed like their system was very slow and certainly didnt provide much more information that what I could have found using their website. Got there in the end, and I'm happy with the price but not sure I'll go in store again.

CDA

CDAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick Response & Cheaper than all other providers!!

Jezzy was so quick and helpful with booking our flights and as a result we were happy to book on the spot!! I would highly recommend booking through them every time

Hi!
Thanks for leaving such a great review. It's good to know that Jezzy provided such a brilliant service! ^Ben

Great customer service, nothing was too hard for Tianna

Very good service and helped heaps when I was a little unsure of the locations of my holiday. I would book through STA and Tianna again. Can't wait for my trip.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Cullen254

Cullen254Hobart, TAS

This is how it's supposed to be!

Pleasant, well informed, spot-on with fares and local information. We booked long-haul 3-flight connection between Hobart, Tasmania and Istanbul, Turkey and return without the blink of an eyelid. April was smart, responsive and very helpful. Definitely would do business again, and we travel a lot!

HahaInsurance

HahaInsuranceHunter Region, NSW

What a crock

They tried to sell me comprehensive travel insurance through Allianz for $3000 which I could get through Alliance directly for roughly $1500, and this is after I was told that they had a special discount provided via Allianz.

Booking Type Insurance

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the service you've been provided. If you wish for us to look into this for you, we'd be more than happy to. Please feel free to elaborate more by e-mailing us at statravelcares@statravel.com
^Ben

Totally stress free booking due to fantastic service from April!

I contacted STA Travel as I have previously used them for travel between UK & Australia.
April searched several date options for us and found flights perfect for our needs, at a very competitive price.
I would highly recommend STA Travel to my friends and family, and would like to thank April for all her hard work. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and by the end of the booking I felt like I'd known her for years! A true asset to STA.
Thank you.

Sydney

SydneyGoldfields, WA

So helpful and eager to assist us!

Brenton was amazing with helping us book a large group trip to America. He was amazing with updating us on changes with our flights and giving his opinion on what he though the best options were. Also put up with the phone tag we were always playing. Great experience.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

Amazing experiences

Declan organised an amazing holiday for me in New Zealand. I was so happy with his service that after returning from New Zealand I went back to him to book a trip to Bali.

Hi Chloe,
Thanks so much for your great review. I'm glad to hear that you had such a great service from Declan that you decided to come back! We'll make sure to let him and his manager know that you're so delighted with their service. ^Ben

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free saviour. April was the best!

Called STA for advice on a multi ticket trip & got way more. Ended up with the perfect itinerary at the best price with no stress & the hard work was all taken care of for me! What an experience. Thank you April & STA!

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful. Will definitely use STA again.

Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Holly organised flights for us returning from a different city which we were unable to do online, and gave us some good options for rail travel during our trip. Another rep (also Holly) stayed back well after her normal office hours on a Saturday afternoon to wait for our payment to come through and process our tickets.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

Kyle was great! And so helpful

Kyle Oakes was so helpful and knowledgeable in planning our Europe trip. Couldn’t recommend higher. Everything was as suggested with no hidden costs or unexpected fees. While we did plan a fair bit ourselves too, Kyle still helped with pointing us in the right direction.

Amy M.

Amy M.Perth, WA

Would highly recommend!

We were very impressed with STA Murdoch.
Bec (Rebecca Parker) was very knowledgeable, helpful and made us feel extremely welcome. We ended up having an amazing Europe trip and would highly recommend going to Bec if planning a future holiday.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
Hannah and Andrei

Hannah and AndreiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience wouldn’t book with anyone else!

Lauren from STA at Southland was excellent in my recent experience. She was timely in her communication and ensured we got the best deal possible for our trip to USA. I highly recommend Lauren and the team at STA Southland.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance
STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hi Hannah and Andrei, thanks for your review! I'm so happy to hear that Lauren could assist with your trip. Have a great time! :) ^Ellie

Miki

MikiSouthwest, VIC

Really Excellent Service

Really impressed with my booking experience at STA Central Melbourne, Swanston Street. I have been going there for my travel bookings for a few years and keep coming back as I have always had a really good outcome. Lee who helped me with my latest booking was the best, she really listened and was super patient with me when I had to make changes. I highly recommend you go there next time you are planning a trip.

Excellent Customer Service Brenton

I have been very impressed by Brenton at Carousel STA Travel. I booked 2.tickets to the USA. Brenton kept me informed all the time of where he was with my quote and didnt mind at all when I changed dates on him midway through.

Thorough and impressive service

John from the Indooroopilly store was so helpful in planning and organising my trip! Would definitely recommend! My booking and payment was made really easy. Very impressed with the service.

Amazing

I came to STA Travel with lots of ideas for my travels and had the best experience. Bec made planning and organising my trip super easy and went above and beyond to include everything. If we made any changes, she was super efficient at adjusting all documents and sending it out to me. Would recommend to anyone!

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
STA Travel C.STA Travel

Hi Anna, thanks for the fantastic review. It's great to hear that Bec offered you such an amazing service! ^Ben