Stan Bond Adelaide

Stan Bond Adelaide

Listing monitored by Stan Bond Adelaide

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

A disappointing experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo
The Force
The Force

You pay good money and you expect the job to be finished off properly

If you pay good money you don't expect to have to finish the job off properly yourself. Is is that hard to spend an extra 15 seconds on fitting the ring pulls properly. If you pay $2.5k for a new blind, you don't expect to marks and scratches over the powder coated aluminium extrusion. A bit of pride in what you deliver to the customer wouldn't go astray. Do it right do it once. You shouldn't need to make 3 visits to complete the job. It's what you do week in week out and you've been at this caper for many years, so I kind of expect a higher standard of professionalism. One chance to impress and you blew it.

Julie Co
Julie Co Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem solved !

I had a problem with the installation of my vertical blinds purchased from Stan Bond Blinds. I contacted the salesperson and was upset that there was no follow-up (hence my previous review). However, I posted a message on the Stan Bond Facebook page, and the owner of the business, [name removed], contacted me within a few hours. He was most apologetic and arranged for the problem to be fixed as soon as possible. It would appear I judged the whole company on the performance of just one person.
The end result is that we have a valance covering the offending board & screws and I'm now a happy customer.
Prompt attention by owner of business

Ritchie Border
Ritchie Borderasked

Do you have agent inn qld and what would be the price on a single screen electric roller door

Ritchie Border
Ritchie Borderasked

Do you have anyone supplying and installing in qld as I am interested in a screen door for my single garage with an electric motor could you tell the approx price please

Jenny and Bill
Jenny and Bill

Our experience with Stan Bond in Adelaide was only for an outdoor blind. I am not familiar with suppliers in QLD.

Get an answer from our members and Stan Bond Adelaide representatives