Stan Bond Adelaide

Stan Bond Adelaide

Listing monitored by Stan Bond Adelaide

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Polarized
Polarized

Good and bad

We have had a automatic fold out awning installed. Overall the customer experience was very poor with the salesman - Jan, offhand and unpleasant to deal with. Notwithstanding this early experience and hickups along the way, the final product has been worth the wait and is high quality. The installers were very good.

Julie Co
Julie Co Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem solved !

I had a problem with the installation of my vertical blinds purchased from Stan Bond Blinds. I contacted the salesperson and was upset that there was no follow-up (hence my previous review). However, I posted a message on the Stan Bond Facebook page, and the owner of the business, [name removed], contacted me within a few hours. He was most apologetic and arranged for the problem to be fixed as soon as possible. It would appear I judged the whole company on the performance of just one person.
The end result is that we have a valance covering the offending board & screws and I'm now a happy customer.
Prompt attention by owner of business

Ritchie Border
Ritchie Borderasked

Do you have agent inn qld and what would be the price on a single screen electric roller door

Ritchie Border
Ritchie Borderasked

Do you have anyone supplying and installing in qld as I am interested in a screen door for my single garage with an electric motor could you tell the approx price please

Jenny and Bill
Jenny and Bill

Our experience with Stan Bond in Adelaide was only for an outdoor blind. I am not familiar with suppliers in QLD.

Get an answer from our members and Stan Bond Adelaide representatives