Listing monitored by Stan Bond Adelaide

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)

Anna L
Anna LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service by the Installers

Thank you to Daniel A & Sokha for installing roller shutters, security screens & blinds to my home.
Very professional, polite, clean & tidy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
RobbieW36
RobbieW36Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply the best!

Josie R.
Josie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our plantation shutters . Look awesome!!

We have used Standbond for our screen security door, outdoor cafe blinds and just had plantation shutters installed . Absolutely love them . Great quality and Shane from Stanbond was so reliable and helpful . Would highly recommend them

Konewone
KonewoneAdelaide

Plantation shutters inside

Arthur
ArthurMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value and service

We had 3 large internal blinds installed. The largest was almost 4m wide and drop so was pushing the limits for this design. It needed so alteration which stanbond arranged quickly and efficiently.
Great value and service.
We would definitely recommend

Polarized
Polarized

Good and bad

We have had a automatic fold out awning installed. Overall the customer experience was very poor with the salesman - Jan, offhand and unpleasant to deal with. Notwithstanding this early experience and hickups along the way, the final product has been worth the wait and is high quality. The installers were very good.

Jenny and BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A local made product and great service

We have just had a motorized awning fitted by the Stan Bond Company and were extremely pleased with the service. In providing the quote, Jan offered helpful advice and the product was fitted confidently by Axil and Con. Not only was it a locally made awning but also the job included an electrician and old blinds taken away. And the quote was very competitive

F M Eugene White
F M Eugene WhiteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another Great Experience From Stan Bond

Decided to use Stan Bond for replacing the material and auto guides on our two outside canvas blinds as we had experienced very good service from them when they supplied and installed a screen door and a kitchen roller blind. Rob Telfer the installer arrived on time on the 1/2/2020 and immediately got to work despite one of the blinds being in a very exposed position and the day being particularly wild and wet. No complaints from Rob whatsoever about working in the rain and he still managed to do a perfect job of the installation! A totally different experience to what we had to endure from the original company who installed the blinds and confirmed that we had made the right choice using Stand Bond!

Highly Recommend

From my first call to installation i could not fault the professionalism and friendly service I received. I was so impressed with how I was treated that I had already decided if they quoted up to $100 more expensive than a competitor I would still go with SB blinds based on that alone. Turned out that another well known brand actually quoted almost double and that was supposedly with their 40% off sale. Stan Bonds warranty was also better. Shop around, you will be glad you did.

Sue
SueAdelaide

Absolutely happy

Had my sliding screen door installed today n already am so happy I chose crimsafe product instead of cheaper option, truly well worth the money, my experience with stanbond has been nothing but friendly and professional, genuinely will recommend them to family and friends, thanks guys and thanks for reviews that helped my decision.

Andrew E.Stan Bond Adelaide

Thanks Sue, we appreciate your business and your positive feedback. I will pass it on to the team.

Excellent product & service

Blinds and curtains were exactly as ordered installed and look gorgeous. Building progress was delayed and Stan Bond staff were so understanding held onto the curtains and blinds untill dust had settled. Couldn't be more pleased

AndrewAUS
AndrewAUSAdelaide

Left ordering too late but Stan Bond could get them installed

I had Christmas at my place and needed something for our outdoor area. I left it too late and a number of companies couldn't do it in time. The guy from Stan Bond was good and not pushy and their prices were about the same as others but they could get it done in time.

All got installed the week before Christmas even though it was 42 degrees that day and the installers were really good.

All the product seems good, the Crimsafe doors are strong and Zipscreen blinds stop the heat better than I expected.

J77
J77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outweight all other quotes and a quality blind provider

It's has taken me 7 yrs to finally get proper blinds for east / west facing windows. Bunnings blinds now formally retired. Did not want shutters - these new mesh blinds block out 95% of heat and uv etc while allowing you to see out but others cannot see in. Stan Bond are the manufactures and cheapest in Adel.. forget about other companies or get their price then contact Stan Bond. Mine were 1/2 the price of other and were made installed before the quoted time. You will be so surprised by the price, quality and service.

Julie Co
Julie Co Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem solved !

I had a problem with the installation of my vertical blinds purchased from Stan Bond Blinds. I contacted the salesperson and was upset that there was no follow-up (hence my previous review). However, I posted a message on the Stan Bond Facebook page, and the owner of the business, [name removed], contacted me within a few hours. He was most apologetic and arranged for the problem to be fixed as soon as possible. It would appear I judged the whole company on the performance of just one person.
The end result is that we have a valance covering the offending board & screws and I'm now a happy customer.
Prompt attention by owner of business