Stan Cash

Stan Cash (page 2 of 32)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quality product with a good price

Having a very good deal for the electric Toothbrush, the item was despatched and received at a timely manner. Sending me notifications to keep me posted with the whereabouts of the items

So happy to find at a great price

Happy with the service, great price, keep up the good work, fast delivery and kept me update, happy customer.

Great!

Very good customers service. Quick action and on time delivery. Price was cheaper than other online sellers and the packaging was vey good.

fast service

normal price been seeing is $799 lowest store was willing to do is $580, got it at around $470 which is a huge difference !!!

Excellent Service

Excellent service. Brilliant product. I was informed there was a 2 week wait for delivery from the Perth supplier, then 2 days later my fridge was delivered. Thank you Stan Cash and Fisher Paykel

Excellent Service

Very smooth transaction and fast postage. Excellent Service. Very quick to answer queries and very responsive. Thank you to the team at Stan Cash

Better than most

Delivery. Was slow. But whe n I calle d staff were honest which I liked product was se mi. Assembled wh en I. Came which was helpful for me
Best price

Excellend service and price

Purchased 2 Airconditioners and the service and price was the best i had found. All details were explained to me clearly and they also arranged delivery to my house. I will be buying more from Stan Cash in the future.
Thank you to Mick & Staff for this great service to me.

Ken N

Ken NMelbourne

Excellent Service

Purchased range hood at the best price and arrived within a few days of placing order. Sales service and service at pickup was exceptionally good.

Sarah C

Sarah CAU

Great and easy to deal with

Was very simple and a very smooth process. Am looking at getting more appliances and will defiantly be looking at buying more from here first

Trudz

TrudzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

I looked around for a couple of weeks before making my purchase and Stan cash has the best prices by far. Savings of around $200 - $300 on my washing machine. All the staff were friendly and super helpful. I would absolutely recommend Stan cash.

Very happy customer

Bought a stick vacuum for my mother in law. Very happy with the price compared to other online stores and also received it very quickly.

Awesome and very happy

Very happy with service and the delivery and how promptly my parcel was delivered and have told all my friends about this experience it was my first time buying on line but happy with the company I dealt with Thankyou

Micki

MickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products

These products are exactly what they say...top of the range and reliable. I would recommend these products to anyone that can use them. :)

5 Stars for the 3 Ps

Right price, prompt service, professional and friendly staff. I highly recommend Stan Cash. Used Zip Money to purchase my washing machine and that was a seamless process.

Excellent after care and customer service

I had to return an item under warranty to get a replacement. All the staff I spoke with were pleasant and helpful but the assistance I received from Marita B was fantastic. She was keen that I should be least inconvenienced, checked that a replacement was in stock and dealt with the paperwork with professional enthusiasm. I was very impressed by her and by the Company culture. Stan Cash doesn't just sell boxes; customers can be assured that they will receive excellent after service should items go wrong. Many thanks.

Tom

Tom

Good price, in stock prompt delivery.

I ordered my Sunbeam electric blanket (EB) from Stan cah. Being lazy I couldn't be bothered picking it up, so I elected for home delivery at $7. The price for the EB was the best in Melbourne and I had the product in 3 days.

Absolute purchase

Prompt business will perfect process of delivery and happy to go again.recommended to everyone for doing a great product and purchase

Rita

RitaMelbourne, Victoria

Internet purchase easy, TV delivered a few days later $400 cheaper than Harvey Norman

Looked up the price of a 75" TV whilst at Harvey Norman to check price, Stan Cash came up $400 cheaper, HN said they could not match it and it probably wasn't in stock anyway. Chose delivery and 4 business days later TV delivered and brought upstairs by the 2 delivery guys. The transaction went perfectly, online shop was easy and quick and emails and phone calls kept me up to date on the delivery.

Love my new vacuum

Great vacuum, good suction, good looking unit and very sturdy. Really like the metal rod and extra hard floor connection and rubber wheels. .