Stan Cash

Stan Cash (page 2 of 32)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great and easy to deal with

Was very simple and a very smooth process. Am looking at getting more appliances and will defiantly be looking at buying more from here first

Value for money

I looked around for a couple of weeks before making my purchase and Stan cash has the best prices by far. Savings of around $200 - $300 on my washing machine. All the staff were friendly and super helpful. I would absolutely recommend Stan cash.

Very happy customer

Bought a stick vacuum for my mother in law. Very happy with the price compared to other online stores and also received it very quickly.

Awesome and very happy

Very happy with service and the delivery and how promptly my parcel was delivered and have told all my friends about this experience it was my first time buying on line but happy with the company I dealt with Thankyou

Great Products

These products are exactly what they say...top of the range and reliable. I would recommend these products to anyone that can use them. :)

5 Stars for the 3 Ps

Right price, prompt service, professional and friendly staff. I highly recommend Stan Cash. Used Zip Money to purchase my washing machine and that was a seamless process.

Excellent after care and customer service

I had to return an item under warranty to get a replacement. All the staff I spoke with were pleasant and helpful but the assistance I received from Marita B was fantastic. She was keen that I should be least inconvenienced, checked that a replacement was in stock and dealt with the paperwork with professional enthusiasm. I was very impressed by her and by the Company culture. Stan Cash doesn't just sell boxes; customers can be assured that they will receive excellent after service should items go wrong. Many thanks.

Good price, in stock prompt delivery.

I ordered my Sunbeam electric blanket (EB) from Stan cah. Being lazy I couldn't be bothered picking it up, so I elected for home delivery at $7. The price for the EB was the best in Melbourne and I had the product in 3 days.

Absolute purchase

Prompt business will perfect process of delivery and happy to go again.recommended to everyone for doing a great product and purchase

Internet purchase easy, TV delivered a few days later $400 cheaper than Harvey Norman

Looked up the price of a 75" TV whilst at Harvey Norman to check price, Stan Cash came up $400 cheaper, HN said they could not match it and it probably wasn't in stock anyway. Chose delivery and 4 business days later TV delivered and brought upstairs by the 2 delivery guys. The transaction went perfectly, online shop was easy and quick and emails and phone calls kept me up to date on the delivery.

Love my new vacuum

Great vacuum, good suction, good looking unit and very sturdy. Really like the metal rod and extra hard floor connection and rubber wheels. .

Absolutely love my mixmaster

Product excellent value. Delivered promptly. Would definitely purchase something else from Stan Cash. Communication with sales team was efficient and courteous.

Love my straightener

The straightener I bought was on sale for over 50% off, it was easy to buy, came quickly, and was new in the box. Great purchase

Great product so far

Never having had a smart TV before, I'm very impressed by the amount of ways this thing can distract you. Picture is great. Menus are responsive. Sound is even pretty good. Only drawback is can't pause live TV.

Outstanding service

The service from the start of enquiries, sale and delivery was all top notch. Both equally friendly and professional, making me a very satisfied customer. And of course my washing machine is great- good quality and good price!

Fantastic Speedy Service

Purchased online and picked up an hour later from Brooklyn Store. Used live chat feature to verify stock availability and how to leave autority for a friend to pickup. Placed order, friend said they had everything ready and waiting by the time he got there and staff were extremely helpful. Can't fault them.

Make the perfect tea or coffee in the morning with automatic timer settings

I have been searching for the Teas Made and came across the Sunbeam Automatic timer Coffee filter machine and got the best price and zip pay on Stan Cash .

Great service over the phone. Website easy to use

I called up to Enquire about a microwave being in stock. I spoke to a staff member at both stores. They were both very helpful.

Delivery

He offered to put it exactly where we wanted it. Offered to take packaging off. And also gave us tips of using the washing machine. Very nice.

Delivery nightmare

The only efficiency shown was the speed with which payment appeared on my credit card.
2 working days for delivery, wrong! I got the email saying 4-5 working days until delivery. It’s been 7 working days and still no delivery! It might come in 2 days or it could be 10 days. WOW!
Never again!