Staples.com.au

Staples.com.au

See the Best Home & Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt

MattMelbourne

No delivery, zero communication

52midnight

52midnightBrisbane

Goods not delivered, no chat person available, email reply is nonsense.

Customer Service the way it should be.

OK so they didn't have the precise item I was looking for and that made me grumble, but when the delivery came it was prompt and courteous with a GIFT to make amends.

Who the hell else does that these days. Good on you Staples. Thanks.

Spot on

Ordered at 2.30pm yesterday, delivered as promised this morning. Good service here in WA. Will order more items next time.

Jim C

Jim CInnisfail

Out of date food.

I ordered a packet of Vegemite portions ( 50) and a box of Honey portions ( 50). The vegemite portions arrived today ( 7/2/17) with a Best Before date of 3 Janaury 17. So they are already out of date. I assume that when the honey arrives it will also be stale Needless to say I won't be back.

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting for delivery

Beware the next day delivery is a joke! Still waiting over a week and nothing, despite calling and speaking and given assurance of next day delivery!

Jacqui

My items did arrive over a week after ordering. The tracking doesn't seem to be updated. My order still says being processed even after delivery. If you aren't in a hurry for items then there prices are great.

Don't order school supplies

They guarantee next day delivery in the Sydney metro area. I've been waiting one week and still nothing has turned up. School has started and my child is still without their supplies. They keep telling me it has been dispatched and nothing arrives. Horrible! Don't believe the marketing spin they tell you about their commitment to fast delivery.

Pete
Pete

It has actually been 2 weeks since it was ordered and after a promised delivery yesterday there is still nothing. Promised delivery again today and again there's no parcel.

Ordered a surface pro 4 on the 12 of January Staples forgot to post it

I ordered a surface pro 4 on the 12 of January the estimated postage time was 5-7 days it hadn't arrived on the 22 so I tried to contact them. After 2 days of waiting they finally got back saying that we forgot to ship it it will arrive on the 8 of February. I would advise not to buy from Staples

Dan

DanSydney

Wrong Product Delivered 2 Days after ordering even with "Next Day Delivery" - Still haven't delivere

Sueanne

SueanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product and fantastic service.

Cannot say enough about my purchase from Staples.
An error on my part regarding a code I forgot to use was promptly and may I add cheerfully rectified during my phone call to Staples, to which I received a refund in full after paying the code discounted price.
My order arrived in 2 days, much sooner than I was expecting, adding to my already high opinion of the professional service I had received.
I will certainly be visiting Staples again in the future and will be recommending to all.
Thank-you Staples for a pleasant and helpful service.

jondoBrisbane, Queensland

Misleading communications, still waiting on the items after 3 weeks

Misleading delivery information

Dan C
Dan C

Prompt delivery no issues, next day delivery. Cant fault them

Ordered on Monday morning, no issues with the purchase, delivery rang up on Tuesday morning asking me to come and collect, building facilities demanded the delivery went to loading bay instead of allowing the driver to park outside. Nice and easy if a little early.

Brendan Smith

Brendan SmithAnnerley

Avoid these clowns

Ordered paper took 5 working days to deliver, what a joke I now use Office national a small business with same day delivery and is around the same price.

Staples promise much, but deliver little to none. DO NOT USE STAPLES

The first time took 2 weeks to deliver what was promised as next day. The second and final time, its been 3 weeks and they still haven't bothered to communicate. The fact that they have their contact centre based in Phillipines tells you that they aren't interested in Service but $$$.

Will never use and recommend you don't use.

sharon d

sharon dApollo Bay

short use by and no return

I've just started a b& b. Purchased multiple products from staples, in bulk single serve portions. the longest use by was 4 month's, the shortest 6 weeks, I contacted them and they did nothing. Apparently I could return these products if use by less than 30 days, anyone want 90 vegemites?!

Changing account details

Have had an account with staples for a couple years - Almost impossible to change ANY info on account unless you speak to the account manager. 2 x numbers have been supplied to me to call the Account manager and both number iv been calling for 2 weeks just rings out. No voice mail. No voice to let me know iv called staples. just rings out.. certainty would not recommend. Yet I still get unwanted, unjustified invoices for payment, because info on account it incorrect and no one from staples customer services can fix the errors even though they can see the issues I'm experience..

Tammy

TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service order never arrived

Absolutely TERRIBLE service I ordered some excercise books for son for school after 4 phone calls 2 weeks later I was told they were refunding me because they got lost in the mail. WHAT A JOKE they didn't seem to care at all and not even an offer to try and send them?? To make matters worse they initially put 4 different charges on my credit card and had to ring them several times to sort out. This company is a joke. I was hesitant about ordering off them in the first place as they only accepted credit card payment and now I know why. Never again.

Suzanne

Suzannebrisbane

Horrible service, don't use this company

Staples charged my account 4 times for one order. The order was for next day delivery, warning if coming from an 'alternative' site expect it to take at least a week! Even items coming from staples were not next day delivery. Customer service officer didn't even read my complaint email properly and nearly compounded the problems. 6 phone calls later I still only have 1/2 my order. Even [name removed] couldn't come up with an explanation as to all these problems.

Update:
[name removed] leaves the office for the day at lunchtime and customers have no manager to speak to and only customer service officers who refuse to touch any case she deals with!

PeteE

PeteESydney

OK in the end, thanks to Kylie

Had a terrible time with Staples, lost my order, waited all day for promised delivery (didn't happen), wouldn't refund my money - had to go to Dept of Fair Trading - then finally had contact with Kylie, the only one there who has concern for customer service. Would only deal there again if I could deal directly with her.