Star DJ Hire

Star DJ Hire

80th Birthday Party

Alex provided the perfect background for my father's 80th birthday party. He was accommodating and flexible, and played music that entertained young and old alike. I highly recommend the services of Star DJ Hire.

Hi Arby, thank you so much for sharing this. Glad to hear this feedback about Alex and appreciate the recommendation! - Yannah

50th Birthday party

Fantastic night all round. A brilliant DJ with the most superb selection of dance music. Fully recommend Star DJ Hire. DJ Marel played so many great tunes everybody in the room was dancing all night!

Thank you for taking the time to share this Katie! Your party was so much fun!! - Marel

21st Birthday Review

The DJ at my 21st (Alex) was great; he followed most of the songs put on the Spotify list that was provided and included some other catchy songs too. All of my friends really enjoyed the music and I'm glad that the dance floor was full for most of the night :) Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Awesome, thanks for sharing this Stella! Alex told us it was heaps of fun also :D Marel

Most amazing dj

Thank you to Dj Marel my birthday was an amazing night, wouldn’t of been a party without him. Would highly recommend him for any events, definitely worth it. Thanks Dj Marel!!

Hey Nic, thank you for sharing this. I'm super glad to hear all went well and appreciate the recommendation! - Arian

Excellent. Used them twice. Will use again.

Highly recommend Star DJ Hire. Sam was a great DJ. He arrived on time and set-up without any fuss. Genuinely enthusiastic, polite and friendly and the sound system was excellent..

Hey Julie, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We love working with you and cannot wait for the next time!!! - Marel

18th birthday

Dj alex is very professional , easy to talk too, all of my guest enjoy it , especially the young ones... Very organised ..I'm hire them again for sure..
They have all kinds of song..just name it they have it...for my self I rate them 6 star...more than 5 star...you don't regret it....

Hey Marvin! I saw some photos and videos and it looked like everyone was having a blast. We honestly appreciate and value your time in sharing this, thank you! - Marel

Great to work with

Great communication, on time and great music, very easy to work with, was a last minute thing and we were not disappointed. Would recommend to any one needing a dj

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for sharing this feedback! I can see Sam was the DJ for this and I'm very glad all went well! Thank you once again! - MarelNo problem Sam was great to work with

Great Dj

Dj Jacob provided great music for our Christmas Party. He could read the crowd and knew what to play and when! Would use again for a corporate event! Thanks Star Dj

Hi Maddie, I'm so thrilled to hear this! Thanks on behalf of the Star DJ Hire team! :) - Marel

Made the night

Thanks to Star Dj and our DJ Jacob, my engagement was a massive success. He came early at set up the extra lights we requested which made the hall look amazing. The photobooth was super professional looking unlike some i have booked in the past. The red velvet backdrop was amazing. Jacob kept the dancefloor going all night and was accomodating with requests. I've already booked them in for our wedding!

Hey Simone! Thank you very much for the feedback. We're so thrilled to hear it went well :)

Wedding Party - Highly recommended

This is the second time I have used these guys and I will always use them. Sam the Dj at our wedding party was the best - for a young gun he knows exactly what to play for us slightly older crew and kept us dancing all night....very sore feet thanks Sam. Highly recommended

Hi Claire, we love Sam also and are really happy to hear it went well! Until next time :-) - Marel

best wedding DJ

Marel was the DJ for our destination wedding in bali. I couldn't be more happier with the service we got from the planning of the wedding and what we wanted from him. He really cared about our wedding and went above and beyond to ensure we had what we needed. he did a fantastic job on the day. the music selection was perfect matching to the setting and mood we had on the day through out the whole night. we had such a great experience with star dj! recommend it to anyone! thank you very much!

Hi Denny, thanks for taking the time to write this. We heard it was beautiful too, right by the beach <3 - Arian

Dance floor was packed to the very end.

Thanks Star DJ and Jacob for making our joint 50th birthday an amazing night. Everyone loved the music selection and vibe of the night. Jacob read the crowd well and also did an awesome job mixing in some songs we also supplied. The dance floor was packed to the very end. Thank you guys. Thoroughly recommend and will definitely use again.

Hi Sam, thanks for sharing this and we're glad this was an amazing night! Until next time :) MP

Great DJ!

Great DJ. This was the 2nd time we hired Marel for a 21st and he was great. He took my son's playlists and then also built on them. Had the place pumping. Would definitely hire him again.

Hi Phillip, thank you very much for sharing - we appreciate the kind words! Glad to hear it went well :-)

Fantastic Night!

Great DJ; Daniel was warm, engaging and enthusiastic with our event. He delivered on the music requests and it made for a great night. Would definitely book him again. Thank you

Thank you Jacqui, we sincerely appreciate you and your time for writing this!

The DJ was fantastic

He know what to play when and read the crowd so well and all had a great time. it made our New Years Eve wonderful. Same time again next year.

Hi George, Thank you for sharing this feedback, we really appreciate it! We'll be sure to pass this onto Errol. Star DJ HireThanks so much for your feedback. My pleasure djing on your boat cruise. Regards Errol

Best DJ service!

Booked the DJ last minute and still took the job while having their schedules full, Had my cousins wedding and was in need of a last minute fill. Great music, well equipped and was able to satisfy the crowd!

Hi Steven, we appreciate this feedback dearly, thank you.

Finally someone amazing!

A great team of well-trained, professional and energetic DJs. I've worked with other teams previously but none have the same drive and passion as the Star DJ team. Keep up the great work all!

.Hi Marel, Thank you very much for sharing this!

Energetic Dj

Thanks for covering my wedding. Jacob was fantastic and was very accommodating to all the requests for music through the night. Was recommended by a family friend who used them for a birthday party. Definitely recommend these guys.

Hey Amina, thanks for taking the time to review us!

Professional and well equipped

The dj was very professional and well equipped for the event. Wasn't sure on the music to play and the d.h was able to find what the crowd wanted very quickly making for a great night

Hey Michael, thanks for taking the time to review us!

"5-Stars" DJ Hire

Professional crew, awesome mix, amazing set up and easy to deal with. Have hired other DJ services before but nobody comes close to what these guys can provide. Great customer experience guaranteed!

Hey Khalis, thanks for taking the time out to review us!