Star Kidz Amico Portacot

Star Kidz Amico Portacot (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Portacots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Kidz

Pros

• Great size for travel and storage

• Simple to set up

• Durable design

4.9
  • Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Cannot recommend enough

With a few flight and road trips aheard I was looking for something very light and easy to fold without compromising on quality. I came across Star Kidz Amico Portacot. Side door feature is absolutely the best. Delivery was very quick turnaround and quality was great and was more than impressed. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $149.00.

Casey M.
Casey M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Travel Cot!

LOVE my Amico Travel Cot! So comfortable for Bubs and arrived incredibly quickly. Excellent price too can’t wait to take with us when we go traveling over Xmas ! I did so much research into travel cots as I wanted one with a nice foam mattress AND a zip on the side...this is the only one I could find and it’s perfect

Purchased in September 2019 for $170.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Casey, we are stoked to hear that you loved the Amico Travel cot. We are glad to see you chose us after all the research, thanks.

Other Portacots

Tammeah
TammeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love love love the Star Kidz Amico Portacot

After searching high and low to find a porta cot that meets aus/nz safety standards I finally came across Nanny Annie's site stocking the Star Kidz Amico Portacot. Not only was I super impressed with how compact the packaging is, everything about this cot screams safety and luxury. Its so easy to put together and disassemble, the matters is soft, no bulky frame and the sheet safely fastens to the cot. I use it regularly and never dread the set up or pack up process. Highly recommend purchasing it if you want an easy, safe, reliable porta cot

Purchased in January 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $149.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

We are glad to see you chose us after all the research, thanks. Glad to help you out. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

4/5 Would Recommend and Purchase Again

Purchased in March 2019 at Nanny Annie for $149.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking time to leave a detailed review. We will take all your suggestions into account and will continue working on our products to make them better. Thanks again

Portacots

Find out how Star Kidz Amico Portacot compares to other Portacots

Anna
AnnaSydney

Convenient and simple to use

I spent a lot of time researching porta cot options, and finally after going backwards and forwards with complete uncertainty, I settled on the Amico option. I was drawn to the price point (seemed like great value for money) and the simplicity of design with the carry bag. It arrived within 3 days of ordering, and I found it to be super easy to set up and pack away (my two year old niece helped me pack away!) and it stores nicely in our boot along with our pram and other baby essentials.

Hi Anna,
Thanks for the incredible review. It just makes our day to read your review. Top-quality and unbeatable prices is our business - we're glad you appreciate it!

Kate C
Kate CASHGROVE

Incredible Value

I was looking for a portacot for my toddler and came across one from baby bjorn, I was about to buy for $300 and then a friend from my mother group tagged me on facebook about Amico poracot sold by Nanny Annie. I found it very similar to the baby bjorn one at only 1/3rd of the price. After ordering online, the product arrived in 2 days and I was delighted to see the quality and found the construction to be sturdy. Overall very satisfied customer.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Kate, thanks for the feedback and we hope your bub is enjoying the cot.