Star Kidz Amico Portacot

Star Kidz Amico Portacot (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Portacots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Kidz

Pros

• Great size for travel and storage

• Simple to set up

• Durable design

• Ease of Assembly
  • Safety

Anna
AnnaSydney

Convenient and simple to use

I spent a lot of time researching porta cot options, and finally after going backwards and forwards with complete uncertainty, I settled on the Amico option. I was drawn to the price point (seemed like great value for money) and the simplicity of design with the carry bag. It arrived within 3 days of ordering, and I found it to be super easy to set up and pack away (my two year old niece helped me pack away!) and it stores nicely in our boot along with our pram and other baby essentials.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Anna,
Thanks for the incredible review. It just makes our day to read your review. Top-quality and unbeatable prices is our business - we're glad you appreciate it!

Kate C
Kate CASHGROVE

Incredible Value

I was looking for a portacot for my toddler and came across one from baby bjorn, I was about to buy for $300 and then a friend from my mother group tagged me on facebook about Amico poracot sold by Nanny Annie. I found it very similar to the baby bjorn one at only 1/3rd of the price. After ordering online, the product arrived in 2 days and I was delighted to see the quality and found the construction to be sturdy. Overall very satisfied customer.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Kate, thanks for the feedback and we hope your bub is enjoying the cot.

Other Portacots