Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair (page 2 of 3)

4.4

• Safety

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great high chair

High chair is better than expected. Easy to adjust only thing, the Stop buttons are a bit hard to push down and rolling wheels were hard to put in, nothing major, but overall this is a great classy looking high chair.

Purchased at Nanny Annie for $220.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

The high chair is good

My five month old daughter loves it. The high chair is of good quality and well designed. I would recommend it to my friends who are considering to buy a high chair.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Carol we appreciate your positive words and stoked to hear that your daughter loves it.

Jax

JaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good- not perfect

Our son hates many high chairs so we knew we needed a plush one with high back and more tray space - it ticks a lot of functionality buttons. Tray is easy to clean, pleather is comfy
But very annoying to manoeuvre around , seat cushion has lots of little gaps to clean and very heavy
Not disappointed but things worth noting depending what you’re looking for

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Jax for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Maria Evans

Maria Evans

Bombers high chair

As 1st time buyer and 1st time drand mother

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, heaps for 5 stars maria. Hope you liked the Highchair.Anything else you need just let us know and please do feel free to email us at sales@nanny-annie.com

Bulky and hard to clean

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Dani, thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. It is disappointing to hear that you are not happy with our Highchair. Can you please email us at sales@nanny-annie.com our customer service team can assist further. Thanks again.

Over-engineered high chair

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Joe, thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. It is disappointing to hear that you are not happy with our Highchair. Can you please email us at sales@nanny-annie.com our customer service team can assist further. Thanks again.

Perfect and super fast delivery

Actually perfect for my first little guy, great customer service and super fast delivery. Will have this high chair for many more babies to come!! Would recommend this product to friends and family. The website was easy to use corresponding emails where delivered quickly to so I was always kept up to date on my order.

Jess P.Star Kidz

That's great Cass, we try to deliver your order as fast as humanly possible, we know you must have been eager to receive it as it is for your first little baby. We appreciate your positive words! Thanks again.

Fantastic Chair!!

Love it!! It was so hard for us to find the right high chair, this one is easy to clean, has the comfort and so many different functions to use. It was also very FAST postage. If your looking for a high chair, I would highly recommended this product for other mums and dads

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Hay for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Jess M

Jess MBrisbane

Amazing High Chair

Love this highchair. Fast delivery, easy to put together from the box, and so easy to use! We love the different recline settings for both the back and the feet, recline back for your baby to be fed a bottle as well. Our baby loves just sitting in the comfortable seat without the tray as well so we don't only use this chair for feeding. Highly reccomend!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for the kind words! We try to bring an in-store experience to an online shopping experience. Pleasure to deal with you also.

Great product well built

Just got the Bimberi High chair and it is great. Packs up small adjustable in every way possible and very well made at a great price. Able to easily recline making it perfect for our child who needs to lay back that bit to help his head control. Removable table tray and liner makes easy to clean

good product

I just purchased the Star Kids Bimberi high chair from Nanny Annie(eBay). Order and payment done in Friday and received it on Thursday (within a week fast delivery and good communication). It is very easy and quick to assemble without using any tools. Highly recommended to everyone. Good quality product
Thank you! Nanny Annie,

Hayley_Taylor04

Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect high chair

I was looking for a high chair that had wheels, a reclining seat, sturdy enough that my dogs couldn’t knock it over and that didn’t cost an arm and a leg and this chair fit the bill!
It’s perfect! Super sturdy, easy to use, and best of all my 4 month old loves sitting in it! Because she is still quite little I have the back rest semi reclined and the foot rest all the way up and she is very comfortable in it and it’s a safe place for her to be while I make dinner.
Shipping and handling was super quick too!

We are so happy to hear how much you love this chair.

Excellent service with awesome product!

We bought through ebay on weekend and the product came the next Friday. Very fast response and service and keep me updated until the product received. Its a recline baby high chair. Very easy and quick to assemble, great quality product and my baby loves sitting there to accompany me in the kitchen or simply just sitting looking at the view outside (with my surveillance of course).
Overall I'm very happy and satisfied. Highly recommended!
Thank you!

Jess

JessHanwood

Amazing!

What an amazing high chair for our little girl! This was so easy to assemble & our little girl loves dinner time even more now in the comfort of her very own chair! Easy way to have her with me in the Kitchen & know that she is safe & sound eating or playing!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi there, many thanks for taking the time to place your feedback! We are thrilled to hear this

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Affordable and Good Quality

First time, I bought high chair for my little one. compared to pricey ones, This has got similar quality , features and affordable price price. Also, it is easy to assemble without using any other equipment, very good movement from one place to other. I recommend this product to my friends and families.

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

The best of all the best high chair. Diffinitely worth it.

“Best high chair ever I purchased”
Bought star kids bimberi high chair in this website and it was the best first purchased ever. The baby loving it and enjoyed sitting on the chair. Easy to clean, nice quality chair and adjustable chair. In other words anything you look for a high chair is in that chair and it’s cheap too. I bought the high chair for half price and will definitely Recommend this high chair to all mommies out there.

Sam K

Sam KMelbourne, Vic

Perfect High Chair

We love star kidz bimberi high chair. Its easy to clean and easy to get our son in & out. Its lightweight and easy to move around the house. Its very stylish and compact . Assembled it within few minutes. It comes with two trays and has a clip on the back to store it when you are not using the tray. Very satisfied & highly recommended to every one.

Jess S

Jess SNewcastle Australia

Love love love this highchair!!!

Ordered this high chair from Nanny Annie Where it was very reasonably priced and quick delivery. So easy to clean, easy to maneuver and adjust the different moving parts. One handed tray release makes life a lot easier. Feels solid and strong but still light for moving around. There are a lot of different height options for different situations.. Could not recommend more.

Rosie A

Rosie APerth

The best high chair!

This is the best high chair on the market!

I was worried as you can only buy it online (the manufacturers website also doesn’t work) and so I couldn’t see it but it is light, compact, easy to clean, safe with all the features (easy to remove tray which can rest on back legs, castor wheels, foldable, lockable, reclinable chair etc.)

I looked at the Peg Perego Siesta and compared to this high chair it was really heavy and hard to fold plus too expensive.

There are a lot of reviews for the ikea high chair but that is not strong and safe. This high chair is still safe but not heavy and expensive.

It’s simple, practical, safe and not ridiculously expensive.

SamWilliams86

SamWilliams86Perth, WA

Excellent high chair and cheaper than the competitors

I just purchased the Star Kids Bimberi high chair from Nanny Annie and I would highly recommend it. I wanted a high chair that could be used from newborn as I have two large dogs. I was looking at a different brand till I came across this one and it is almost identical and this one is priced almost $100 cheaper. Shipping was super quick and I contacted Nanny Annie with a question after purchase and they got back to me the very next day and were very helpful. I will definitely be purchasing from Nanny Annie again :)

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives